Cringe Thread

Post what you deem Veeky Forums related cringe. I'll start things up by posting this promotional image of wikicells, a """futuristic""" food product.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lQ-ByUx552s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's cringe is your aversion to people developing alternatives to plastic waste

>Healthy at every size

Gud jawb murica

>abandon hope all ye who enter here
>the end times draw near
>approach, mortal

Nah, he's right you faggot. If anybody is the flame wearing douche it's you.

What

youtube.com/watch?v=lQ-ByUx552s

the only annoying thing is that there still isn't a good substitute for plastic. I've seen attempts at making plastic out of the remains of tomato crops, but it just turns into the most brittle piece of shit you've ever seen. Also the people who are making it right now fucking sucks ass and they know it. They are constantly saying "through innovation and creative thinking we can come up with a solution [to fix our shitty ass product]."

damn, olive oil looks like THAT?

How is that cringy? In what way do you feel emotional embarrassment or discomfort for this product? What do you mean by cringy?

Read .

This (and/or a large-scale preferrably organic carbon scrubbing facility) is the kind of shit Elon Musk should be spending billions of dollars trying to sucessfully develop, not goofy mad science bullshit like the hyperloop.

Oh, I see, OP was using the wrong word, when what he meant was stupid. Much like OP.

go back to /pol/

the only reason for this food is so you can take pictures of it
>god why have you abandoned us?

I can't help but cringe at stupidity, though.
If you want this thread to be an authentic cringe thread, you should actually post cringe.

Eat the wrapper... the thing that protects the food from dirt, bacteria, and other forms of contamination... there's a reason we don't eat them. Biodegradable sure, edible no thanks.

/r/ing that webm or youtube link of that lady cooking really bad spagehtti sauce with contadinas canned sauce.