So what is your favorite flavor?

So what is your favorite flavor?

Other urls found in this thread:

weston.ca/en/Home.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>eating fake American cookies made in Canada

Lolno.

>In 2008 the licensed companies were Little Brownie Bakers (LBB), a subsidiary of Keebler, which is owned by Kellogg's; and ABC Bakers, a subsidiary of Interbake Foods, which is owned by George Weston limited

weston.ca/en/Home.aspx

The cookies are still made in the US

No they're not, in fact most of the commercial bakeries are in Mexico and Guatemala. Also, 100% of the ingredients are foreign, which is weird considering the vastness of America and our colonies, and they nutritional resources they possess.

It's a scam I won't buy in to. The cookies don't even taste good any more. In the 80s the cookies were great, ffw to today, cardboard tasting shit food.

Wait seriously?

I'm actually Canadian so I was just guessing, but the girl guide cookies we get say they are made in the states. I just assumed it was the same for the american ones.

the girl

You really gonna take the word of some anonymous mouthbreather over the word over the girl guide cookies?

wet cunt

user cited factual evidence here: 5mins on that website is all I needed to never buy that shit again.

Thin mints

GS cookies tasted good when I was a kid. These days they taste like cardboard.

That is a really cool looking gun.

It's a Luger, they are cool as shit and important as fuck to the development of firearms.

It's a tie between Get-off-my-properteos and Fuck-offaroons. Fuck the Scouts for making children shill their shit instead of teaching them real life lessons, such as "Getting all doe-eyed and acting cute won't get you anywhere in life unless you're a gold-digger" or better yet "Manipulating people is wrong."

Damn, I wish I could get one of those in Canada.

>being a faggot

While I agree there is nothing wrong with liking little girls sexually, is this really the place to discuss it?

This is a thread about cookies god damn it.

Fuck off, Reddit.

Cunny delight

I don't think that is a flavor

Samoas or thin mints, the thin mints are the best if you put them in the freezer though

I ate a brownie once.

Samoas are the best. Now I'll leave this thread before I get put on another list.

THE GREAT DEBATE

loli pusy

hey Reddit

>that feel when grandpa looted one of these and then gave it to some faggot cousin that was born before you