It's Back

delish.com/food-news/news/a53419/oreo-os-comeback/

Dammit. I've been making good money buying boxes from Korea and reselling it by the bowl. Now I have to go back to drugs.

they've been back for a while in those knockoff bags under the malt-o-meal brand that post owns

But this is the one with nostalgia and brand power behind it, so we can expect to see it at the center of many dank reddit foodie milkshake/donut/avocado memes to come.

Hopefully this means I won't have to stalk Walmart for a bag of the Malt-o-Meal shit when I can just buy a box of the OG cereal at Stop and Shop now.

All these revived products and movie remakes/endless sequels shows that people in their 20s and 30s refuse to grow up and need constant pampering/coddling so they don't sperg out. Products get discontinued for a reason, no one wanted them then, and few people want them now.

oreo o's were blocked because of whiney moms saying
>ur running me chilledren'z helth

Oreo O's wasn't blocked because of mom or because nobody wanted them, it's because two different companies provided the shit for the cereal and they couldn't decide how to split the money from it, so they stopped making it everywhere except South Korea since they're too busy being run by a cult to give a shit.

fucking kys strawman

To be technical, the reason for Oreo O's being discontinued was because of a private-label cereal company buying out the Post cereal units from Kraft Foods. Since Post was split up from Kraft, who owned the Oreo brand, they weren't able to produce the cereal anymore.

Since Dongsuh Foods, who distributes the cereal in South Korea, holds the licenses for both Post and Kraft products, they were still able to sell it without any dispute.

Gonna have to get some

Post favorite cereals

i use to loved that shit. I cant believe, i forgot about it.

Wheres the mashmallows

If that's even close to true, why the living fuck is reeses puffs still on the market?

Only the best

On another note, Kinder Joys are going to hit shelves in the US as soon as January 2018.

candy for breakfast? I'll pass

Perfect, this will be a good year.
Any idea when it will be in walmart?

Bring back the flash game too with the cool song or I'm out

>No marshmallows
Its shit.

Flash is blocked by default in any modern browser.

I miss you more than eek the cat

I want the old trix back too.

That was only for the Extreme Creme Oreo O's, not these.

Fucking shit finally, someone else remembers.

Guarantee it will not be the same.
They couldn't even get surge right when they still had the recipe.
I don't like eating chemical laden american wheat anyways.

why do they flood with milk ?

Because Oreos are garbage without milk or if they're not mixed in something