What's the best cigarette to enjoy after a meal?

What's the best cigarette to enjoy after a meal?

none

A marijuana cigarette

Close, but no... Well, you know.

ironically and unironically this

>menthol
I'm not black

>not before

what a dumbass.

It's the perfect after dinner mint.

Cotton mouth during a good meal fucks it up for me

on my days off I just down a 100mg thx capsule and get wrecked, every meal is amazing

Unfiltered bruh

Someone post that guy that eat military meals and smokes old cigarettes. His catch phrase is lingering in my head, but forgot name.

Steve1989MREInfo

Yeah that guy thanks

I've been getting sort of tired of those, they start to taste like plastic after half a pack, maybe its the fire safe paper. I bought these and they burn quick but they're still good, better nicotine buzz.

American Spirit are the worst cigs, so tightly packed it takes twice as long to smoke.
Its like you dont even want to support the war effort or something.

Anywhere to get these in Melbourne?

White Ox no filter, or Port Royal with a menthol filter.

Nice hiss

Fire safe paper made me quit. The things now produce heavy amounts of ammonia gas, if you're smoking inside these days for $7 a pack, you're a fucking moron. They taste terrible and choke you out, meanwhile destroying the life of nearby asthmatics.

I smoke little cigars now. $14 A carton, last longer and I can easily smoke them all day with asthma.

Marlboro or you're a faggot

Oh man, I'm pretty sure unfiltered cigs are banned in my state.

Whatever is cheapest.

Just pinch the filter off. Very easy.

>unfiltered
enjoy your tar

You're smoking cigarettes, you shouldn't give a flying fuck.

>Veeky Forums - Food & Cooking

lmao what
unless you're eating some fancy meal getting high and pigging out if one of life's greatest joys.
getting high and scarfing down a shitload of taco bell is one of the best things known to man.

I dismember things with filter holes like this. It solves the smell and tar leakage well. Filter holes are a fucking sham.

I get cotton mouth bad af. Are you blind?

what the fuck am I looking at

One from a WWII era MRE

Cocaine.

I only smoke a pipe once a day. Very comfy after dinner.