Dont know if want

dont know if want

Good thing in reality its 50% of its marketed size so people can somehow take a bite out of the burger.

>mix it up at Macca's
>at Macca's
what the fuck
is this like that one time coca cola actually changed it's name to coke?

Activate your windows >:(

the ad is probably Australian

thats what they call mcdonalds in australia.

"oy fuck the barbi tonight and just get to maccas and get a few tinnies after"

hasnt the chicken big mac been around for like 15 years?

i work at flappas lads
ama

Go grab Wazza and Shane-o and we'll smash a few coldies and have a jam on the pokies

i can tell you arent australian

I never claimed I was, I just had the displeasure of working there for 3 years.
Disgusting country, atrocious food and full of the worst kind of people.

for what reason did they use a stop instead of a comma before and.

Amazing advertising effect.

Nah, you're just a shitcunt.

>bot being glorious gentoo masterrace
I pity you microcuck

yeah probs because you forgot the number 1 rule
fuck off we're full cunt

witnessed

Full of shit.

Gotta stop at the bottle-o on the way home, and pick up a bag of goon.

poof

i love how they oversell every single ingredient of their burger.

That's because every bit of every maccas burger is awesome you cunt

For anyone outside Australia, y'all's can just order a Big Mac with the burger patties swapped for McChicken patties. That's why secret menu orders exist for a reason. Not that anyone cares, but if anyone's interested. Probably not. And that's why the original McChicken will always be the best fast food sandwich.

just stop, that meme was never any good.
what i am curious is how McD's 100% beef patties never taste anything like beef, anyone got the answer for that?

McDonald's ads often use local slang.

Here the ads actually say Donken a lot, something cringeworthy children call McDonald's in Swedish.

I sometimes say it myself just to make my wife cringe.

I had the chicken big mac in the Middle East once, it just tasted like a bigger mcchicken with special sauce.
Would not try again.

Pretty sure it has a lot to do with the way it's seasoned and cooked as well as the rest of the ingredients it's paired with.

I've been able to get close to replicating the taste of a burger king beef patty (which also claims to be 100% beef) at home by flame grilling a patty I made myself. The problem is it's impossible to get the recipe they use for their bread buns and the signature mayo that makes all the difference.

>Chicken Big Mac

´burger king patty tastes so different from mcdonlands though. it has that sort of charred beef kind of taste while mcdonalds just doesn't have anything that even resembles mcdonalds. that's why i'm confused about this. been suspecting they have some sort of "100% of the meat is beef, but the patty is only 20% beef" scheme going on

If you look at the ingredient list of a mcdonalds patty, the ingredient list is "beef"

Nah it'll just be the cheapest cuts of meat that get left over in slaughterhouses and beef grizzle amongst other crappy "beef"

is this still english?

Don't you get the raw prawn with me -Junkrat from Mad Max

Fuck you, Swede. I hate your country.

is that before or after Jamal's BBC rips your wife in two.

Yes

Had the shaker fries today. Bretty gud. It should be a permanent menu fixture. I wish they had more variants. They had Mexican flavoured shaker fries years back that were great.

>lettuce and sauce shrapnel
>a fucking pickle flying at you
Bonus.
>it doesn't look like a good pickle, actually looks like the shit they use
Interesting.

got the chicken big mac from maccas tonight. it was disappointing. original big mac is better

What a giant faggot you must be.

My 2 years in Australia were absolutely amazing and Aussies are some of the most fun loving people I have ever met.
Also that lad banter all day every day is amazing. Also 2 Beer at lunch no problem, loved it.

satan trips speak the truth