1960's

>1960's
>only sell 5 sandwiches
>they still get your order wrong

There's already a McDonald's thread.
Learn to use the catalog, newfag.

this is a mcdonald board now, lets just hope it gets nuked soon

The more the merrier.
I come here just to look at pictures of McDonalds and imagine I have a huge bag of burgers.

>3 Billion sold by 1960
Bullshit

1967*

there were 500 stores by then.

You're a big burger...

there used to be a cafe near me that served 1960's mcdonalds style burgers fries and shakes with retro packaging and decor.

They were double the size of actual mcdonald and tasted so much better.

They got sued and shut down.

How fucking old are you?

newfag

He knows exactly how many threads there are, he made them. It's part of teh globalism propaganda to make you think "everybody" is only obsessed with burgers and other global food, and at the same time, shit over tradition and cultural items.
this board is in great need of IDs, or at least flags.

>globalism
Opinion discredited, I'm going to go to Shake Shack today just for you

kek

it's not about flags or ids, it's about useless mods doing their shitty job
most likely all of them are burger neets so they take lots of infos from fast food threads, therefore dont delet them

For me it's the covfefe

There's like two mods. A fat woman and some quiet guy. We are in bad shape, I will say no more.

I even got a 3 day ban for discussing chlorinated/chemical laden tap water once in a sensible manner. I already know which mod it was.

Go ahead guys, I'm not being hostile, throw your free to play job away.

Last few months they've stopped banning for the actual posts that set them off since they know you're going to screencap it and make them look bad. Instead they stalk your IP for days waiting for some minor infraction and then issue a 30 day all-boards ban. Whatever you screencap can't be reposted later to make them look bad because technically it was a rule violation no matter how minor. And even if you do complain about that they'll sock puppet the thread saying if you don't like it why don't you make your own board.

inb4 I'm banned from all boards for this or another post, like I give a shit.

>in a sensible manner
what does that mean? they feared you were trying to make some user poison themselves?
pity anyway, there would be so much to talk about, even at amateur level

30 Days is insane, unless it's a single board ban. What do they think we have to do besides finish our gardening and cleaning and post on Veeky Forums and watch clickbait on youtube?

I've only gotten 3 days max since April 2006. One 7 day ban for having script in a post while a newfag.

This nigga knows whats up.

The fat chick does not approve of anything that isn't an ice cold Coca Cola® at her nearest McDonald's® restaraunt.

I'm serious that's why I got banned. I was having a great discussion. I'm allergic to chlorine and was bringing up my concerns because there are 334 million asthmatics and all of them are allergic to it.

3 Days is kind of hell when you spend 4000 days on Veeky Forums posting daily. Actually it's torture when you're an autistic kid that has no one to talk to and nothing to do.

pity
keep the shitposting from mobile so you have a safe room from pc?

anyway sounds really interesting, but lets not get you banned again

I abandoned family and had to leave my opium contaminated computer gear behind, not like I could be homeless and carry it. Got a $20 cell phone and never spent another dime on internet, games or entertainment. Life's good even though youtube is broke as fuck and the play store hasn't worked in 14 months.

Got ps1 and everything. I just hate being attached to walls and extension cords all the time.

>implying she won't see my posts and hit me with another three days for global 8

wish you good luck, for what it's worth

>they got rid of the big breakfast
>is now basically a secret menu item
>have to order pankcakes, and ask for bacon, eggs, muffin and hash brown as "add ons"

that shit costs $9 now. fuck that.

you're a stupid fucking faggot

they still sell it in USA

>or at least flags
Oh yea, let's become just like /int/ but with food. Great idea.

>9000000 confirms the Triple Baconator as the best fast food sandwich.

AAAAAAAAHHHHH

you got cucked bitch

I wonder who was

>I come here just to look at pictures of McDonalds and imagine I have a huge bag of burgers.

Why imagine when you could go to McDonalds and get your own sack full of hot delicious burgers friend?

McDs always gets my order right

>two OPs with innocuous questions
Boring

Juuuust missed it user

>be 1960s
>girls in their teens look 35

Bless estrogen in the water

Not him, but it's expensive and not that healthy either. I've got a tight budget, so I like to watch TROTW and go on Veeky Forums to fantasize about it.