Americans won't understand this

Americans won't understand this

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/5987420/korean-kids-kicked-out-of-mcdonalds-for-throwing-250-french-fry-feast
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty sure this is something we understand... a nice family is eating a light snack before actual lunch shows up.

>America doesn't have gooks and french fries
Retard.

holy shit how many large fry orders is that?

The McDonald's staff hates them for this and banned them shortly afterwards.

>nice family

Would've been a good bant tho

gawker.com/5987420/korean-kids-kicked-out-of-mcdonalds-for-throwing-250-french-fry-feast

Why only fries tho? Why does no one have ketchup cups? did noone decide they'd want chicken nuggets as well? If this were america someone would have brought in some cheese or something. Was getting a can of welches cheaper than getting a cup of soda?

That's a US small.

kek... they brought their country great shame

>gawker
>using kotaku reporting
so none of that is true

Anyone got the picture of the Russians having a lan party and cutting up a table full of chicken/meat?

>tfw havent had a pig spit roast since my grandparents died.

They used to cook 2 whole pigs and just lay them on a table where we would cut it ourselves.

>large fry
There's clearly more than one.

>2 whole pigs

Feeding how many? i would assume multiple families

Why wouldn't we? You don't know true pain until you play russian roulette with spicy nuggets.

you really like this image huh

My rough estimate is 60. This is counting the center trays as 4 large each and the side trays as 2.5 each.

i often say that i could live on fries but i never expected someone take it literally

What's up with it?

I think something people dont understand about american food is most meal are designed to give you leftovers. We're pretty big on making huge meals and then freezing/preserving them in some manner just to have on hand

I'm pretty sure we pioneered this stuff.
Just like the phone your using.

So they let them buy the food and served it to them.... And then kicked them out? Sounds fake. Plus of course they left food behind, you fucking kicked them out.

I'm pretty guilty of this
>make pasta
>1 pound of pasta
>1.5 pounds of meat
>eat it over the course of a week

>gooks and French fries
Hearty kek.

>a dollar a nugget

shit man i don't know how big they are at wendys but that hardly seems worth it.

Wait what, 99c per nug? or is that the 4-nug from the value menu?
Meaning thats 320 spicy nuggets

They're not family you faggot

yuropoors aren't used to having enough food