Hiro approved meta thread

What's the deal with this doxing attempts lately? There's always someone around posting people's pictures or mail adress or other kinds of shit.

Fuck off, this board is fine

fuck off cancer

For some reason people get off on it. I don't really get it, but whatever. It's been commonplace on Veeky Forums for years dude

le ebin internet hate machine! xdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxd
I know that already, but the phenomenon has become more common, specially in Veeky Forums.

It's not really doxxing, it's virtue signaling. basically trying to enforce a "WE" dogma on the board, to push the globalism spam even further. Just look at those "there's nothing wrong with Mc donalds" and "wow, French/italian/german/Spanish local food, drinks and folklore are overrated it's not even Hallal I will be happy when it's illegal"

kill yourself

It's become more common because it's easier to do with all the social media bullshit everywhere

French wine is overrated, Italian noodle dishes are overrated, German beer is overrated, and Spanish red meats are overrated. This is undeniable fact.

so??????? dumb roasty slut's diserve it lol

Oh lord what do we do about the gnomes?

It'd be cool if the janitor/mod actually deleted the derailed plumpfv threads instead of getting triggered at fat shaming threads.

There's nothing wrong with " is shit!" threads. That's just shitposting about food.

YOU GOT GNOMED

>being against doxxing

kill yourself

Who got doxxed?

why'd you dox that thread?

cause it's one of the few entertaining threads in this sea of boring shit?

It'd be nice if people quit shilling fast food and shitty chain restaurants.

German beer is not overrated

Veeky Forums is unironically one of the few boards that are difficult to taint with the cancerous /pol/ memes that somehow can be extrapolated virtually into every board topic'

tl;dr ck is fine fuck off

What the fuck are you talking about you underage faggot?
>"why'd you dox an X by Y size image of pixels"
You clearly don't know what that word means now fuck off of my website

>Posting worst girl

No u

Has there been an influx of salty shitposting or is it just me? Must be because it's summer.

I just don't understand the point or appeal