Thoughts on Golden Corral?

Thoughts on Golden Corral?
Is it better than Applebee's?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hCIvbsnrWgA
pjwnex.us/media/text/Golden_Corral.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's gonna be the place where we're going to have to get food once they declare martial law

Holy fuck, why would there be a line outside of a fucking Golden Corral....what southern flyover shit hole of hell is this picture taken in?

Do Americans really do this?

>Thoughts on Golden Corral?
Shit food for shit people.

>Is it better than Applebee's?
No, worse. Applebee's serves pretty crappy food too, but at least it's heated to order instead of sitting out in a pig trough.

youtube.com/watch?v=hCIvbsnrWgA

I grew up in central Florida. There are certain days where your meal is free. Veterans day I believe is one? Ya, on those days even in small towns or maybe especially so, the lines are unimaginable. Last time I ate at one is when it was directly next to my hotel. 90 % is garbage food. If you are ever forced to eat there, you can manage on the vegetables and steak they cook in front of you. It's not gonna be USDA prime or anything but it's passable.

I went there once and ate like such a pig that I resolved to never go back out of shame.

Also, I had an unhealthy anger at little girl who, when new bread rolls were made, would literally take them all and fuck off.

It's the walmart of buffet dining out west. Cheap and filled with gross people because it's cheap.

It sounds like the only complaints so far for Golden Corral were, "I love that place so much I became fat and now I'm pissed" .

how are the disserts in this place?.

They are sublime you little sh_t punk.

Golden corral is the reason I hate l buffets. Little sis begs family to go there. See a full family of human cattle swallowing everything in front of them. Lose appetite and start to hate the idea of buffets.

I like it and yes (but anything's better than Applebee's)

Show pics of Little Sis

Been there when they had all you can eat filet mignon.

>

Does anyone have a K&W cafeteria in their state? It's the only buffet style restaurant I go to. Since their customers are mostly elderly, they have a lot of somewhat healthy options, including sugar free desserts.

>a line at Golden Corral

We ate there before we moved. During that day, we saw something that my mother took snapshots of.

I got two videos as well. Nothing too special.

Buffets are pretty terrible on average, but Golden Corral is on the lowest rung for sure. It's ike a treasure trove of overweight white trash, noisey hispanic families, and disgruntled elderly people. And the tables are always so sticky. So, so sticky.

When we made it back to NY, we ate at one of the old buffets we used to frequent. At the time, I still had the stuff I ate at Corral in my system. The smell when I took a saline was one I never smelled before.

I like remember liking K&W a lot, but maybe it's just nostalgia making me say that. I didn't even know they were a thing outside of Virginia.

/blogpost
I really didn't expect her of all people to do this.

Coastie twink detected

pjwnex.us/media/text/Golden_Corral.txt

necessary read

This. I loved that restaurant when i was a kid. Now that Im older, their food is pretty shitty now. It doesnt taste like it used to for some reason. And lets not forget about the elderly smell that spreads across the whole restaurant. Pretty yummy stuff

Inland south carolina probably

A father of 5 was murdered at a Golden Corral here

Golden Corral in the rural states are fucking amazing. The ones in the cities and populated states serve shit worse than dog food.

The one in Idaho was top notch, the one here in California is fucking garbage.

I know Veeky Forums says it's garbage, but I like it. Maybe ours has management that gives a damn or maybe they have slow enough traffic whenever I've gone with my family at lunch so as to a decent environment to eat in. Moderate noise, clean food stations and bathrooms, no children misbehaving except, the errant 1 or 2 year old crying.

I eat vegan so being able to stuff my face with as many veggie sides, salads combos, baked sweet potatoes, etc. as I want without having to prep them is great. I feel depressed that my standards aren't up to Veeky Forums par.

Sorry there's not enough third world diaspora people in the line for your liking

What's the difference between Old Country Buffet and Golden Corral?

Bellflower?

depends on the time of day

on a weekday at lunchtime it's nice and empty so i can get what i want

I don't get it? It's just a random fat woman at a buffet?

You know they probably soak the sweet potatoes in butter, right?

>actually taking pictures of a random kinda ugly get person at a buffet

You're the ones at the fucking Golden corral lmao, post pics of your family. I bet you all look like a bunch of mongs too.

Oh shit. I live right by there. Always see all the nigs and fat Mexicans going to the GC when I got to Chris & Pitts right next door. There's also a good place in bellflower called the nest, if you haven't tried it. Good stuff.

Lol @ took a saline. Your phone doesn't let you curse.

>They are sublime you little sh_t punk.
wat lol

The name.

It's his mother, and Golden Corral exists in NY.

My mother took those pics, and we were in Georgia at the time before moving back to NY. Why the fuck she did that is beyond me, but they were in my folder.

The whole ones they have been wrapped in gold foil are baked, or so I've been led to believe.

>Golden Corral
>line

OCB has better food. Neither are good, but OCB has more passable while GC is mostly rock bottom.

I love the food, hate that it's always so crowded.

I like their vegetables, steak and rolls. A lot of their food is highly over salted and I love salt and normally add extra to my food but at GC, it's inedible to me because of so much salt.

I like K&W and the way it's set up where you point and grunt and they put it on your plate and hand it to you. I always end up spending more there because I can't browse the line before I pick then I see things I want after I already chose something.

Yo tell your mom to khs

>google image
>It's actually in cuckfornia

get rekt niggerfaggot.

Im not the guy you're responding to, but California is also a fucking flyover shithole.

You may as well skip the remainder of the US past the east coast and fucking land in Russia.

My steak from the last time I went to Golden Corral

probably some meme town there GC is the only buffett for miles

same senpai I prefer this indian buffet that is like a block away from the GC in my town

That honestly looks really good for GC. I'm sure the middle was a petri dish, but that looks nice.

>what southern flyover shit hole of hell is this picture taken in?

i sense some deep seated anger, possibly jealousy, towards the south.

care to tell us?

Veterans Day free meal

Being a good goy, I will tell you that sliding into GC at 3:45 to get unlimited steaks for 8.99 is not a bad deal.

Why are Indian buffet's so hospitable. You can mull around in the one near my house and watch a completely different subset of humanity role through the place. Like how come I never see indian people wearing weird ass traditional clothing anywhere else? Why buffets?

>perfect sear, high quality cut, can't complain

Honestly, I can't look at that picture and troll enough. I'd freak out if something was that undercooked.

Friend of mine is a manager at a GC.
Told me not to eat there.
If you show up in the last hour, they will let up you look at what is left and normally it's half price.
At his location police, fire, ems and military, in uniform eat half price all day and free in the last 2 hours.
Since you can buy food for take out, by the pound, he says if you take all his bacon bits, you are raping him in the ass.
Told me the place is for obese people to shovel as much food into their holes as possible.
Almost everything is fried, his fryers drain automatically every 90 minutes, they get 2 grease pickups a day.
Every Sunday a local biker club chapter fills the place up, 150-200 cruisers in the parking lot, church going folks always complain.
Talked to him last night told me I was still not fat enough to eat in his slop palace.

Calm down

>Veterans Day free meal

Wow. So a nasty ass buffet gives free meals to a bunch of baby killers.......America is a fucking disgusting and weird place

>baby killers
I wish this were true. I would have loved to kill babies when I was deployed.

Aww, did the little "G.I. Joe" get some clerical position because he was too afraid to fight real Muslim Men who would destroy him without his 20 helicopters

No I was too busy tossing puppies off cliffs.My MOS was pupper-killer.

South Carolina here. My mom and I go every now and then on Mondays they have a pretty good deal for 2 people.

Go when there is a discount and its worth the cost for a quick quality meal

White trash

My nephews always request the GC because they are picky eaters and can do a plate like they want, and I just inwardly groan. I hate it.

It's not because I overeat there, but it's because unlike a nice hotel brunch buffet, or a true cafeteria, there is neither a real person actually watching contamination happen with every spoon on the line, but the people who are contaminating it are like rabid dogs, doing a sort of frantic grab game like they just came off a month of deprivation. Forget going there in the last 2 hours, of course, it's just old crusty unreplished odd things like fake sour cream and butter left, and maybe some sauteed cabbage.SCARY Hep A everywhere. LOL. Oh, the people watching. It'll turn you off food.

What can a normal person do there? Oh, I've had lots of experience from my nephews who eat cantaloupe, watermelon, sunflower seeds, maybe a chicken leg, and then 4 soft serve cones. The steak guy just can't be bothered to make a steak that isn't blue rare, like another user posted, spot on picture. Steaks must be frozen solid. He needs a lid. But if it's a prime rib week, it will be good. The mushrooms are solid. They have whole sweet potatoes, good hushpuppies, fried clams, rolls. Nothing much to ever go back and enjoy, absolutely zero for desserts, unless forced by gunpoint to go back again.

So the difference with Applebees frozen slop? Well, you don't have 150 unwashed ball scratchin' bathroom hands touching that spoon at each step of the buffet. I once saw a drugged up crazy woman just using her hands walking around like she was in her house sneaking bites. Her hands. Oh so gross. Don't know who would ever use pic.

The only one I have been to made me physically ill just walking around and looking at the disgusting food, and then literally ill the next day. Not to mention how fucking expensive it was too, and how the place was jampacked with nignogs and white trash and screeching kids.

the heat that keeps the chocolate melted kills the germs dummy

bourbon street chicken is dope as hell

I suppose Golden Corral is better than Applebee's since I can't get mini corn dogs and 5 pounds of steak at Applebee's.

So which is worse?

Hometown or Golden Coral?

I've never been to Golden Corral, but Hometown Buffet is definitely worse.

Golden Corral breakfast buffet is the tits

Fuck to the no. On veterans day they offer that stuff for free to us and I still don't eat it.

I don't like it, but I don't hate it either.
BUT what I do hate is that GC or a Chinese Buffet are the only options to eat out whenever I'm hanging out with my family. My mother is stingy as hell when it comes to restaurants so much she'll go out of her way to eat at a chinese one because she thinks she'll get the "best" with her (my) money.
If my mother isn't there, then my brother will fight tooth and nail for GC because they have a "little bit of everything" and all you can eat (crappy) steak.
>Thoughts on Golden Corral?
Makes me wish I can eat out with the folks that isn't a buffet in general, but at least I can get some shrimp for what it's worth.
>Is it better than Applebee's?
No, but Applebee's is still pretty bad. Burger's I had there always seemed flavorless like it hasn't been spiced and it's been sitting on the grill too long. Also the lettuce served on top always seems to be wilted.

>Golden Corral
>quality meal

>Reading comprehension is hard