Coca-cola is life

Which is your /rare/ soft drink?

This stuff. Can only get it on Crete, but it is so good.

I normally don't drink soda much anymore, but damn this was the best thing I've ever had. Sucks that it's not sold anymore.

Step aside

This shit is disgusting, but popular.

Tfw I can buy this by the case year round

the moxie

Only rare on the west coast. I've seen it only once. A lone bottle in the fridge at the 99cent store. It was like liquid bubble gum. Maybe it was a shipping error? I've seen big blue as well but only twice or so

I do t drink soda often.
I'll get a jarritos when I got to my Mexican place.

It's the only thing i've found that recreates the good Fresca taste from the 90's that i would drink at my gandparents house (none of that garbage sugar-free nowadays). Everytime i see it at a Publix i have to buy like ten of them because they dont sell em everywhere

mein neger
pineapple crush a GOAT

crush birch beer is also good

Since childhood, my dad was buying 2L bottle of Pepsi every 2 days
And i had appendix, but now im completley cant live without it

>mah nigga

I've only had it once when I visited some family in Los Angeles, but I drank like 6 bottles of it in a day.

I can't find this shit anywhere and it's become that "seasonal drink I get to enjoy when I visit family."

bepis

man, i was in a pound shop sometime in the last year, and they had these energy drinks on sale, like 3 for £1 or something, i recall it had the word "red" in the name and it tasted like those euro shopper energy drinks except cherry flavoured. i havent really had a chance to go back where i got it and look for more.

Really? I'm military and have found cola champagne at the commissary at almost every base. Check your local grocery store in the Mexican aisle

dude just look for "cream soda"
its the white people version

they sell this stuff at bodegas and latino groceries
you just dont know where to look

SKI
K
I

C ya at the ICP concert

>drinking anything but water

It's ok.

arizona grape lime ricky

people look at me like a freak if I ask if they have any

Crush made a birch beer!?

I myself have quit the soda, and I was never an aficionado, but I love some birch beer.

>Actually drinking water.

Go Water or go home.

yo

Freaking this, only one store around me sells it, and only ever so often.

Come to southern Kentucky senpai, it's everywhere down here. Try Ale-8 too.

That's the stuff right there fampai

Yup, it's fucking tops.

tastes like delicious delicious battery acid

It is pretty tasty. Don't drink more than one or it changes your shit to red velvet.

Ginger ale.

>Not enjoying WATER

just move to the main line, you can find it anywhere

It's more of a tonic than a soda but damn if it doesn't go down smooth. I've also heard it's good for canker sores.

its my fave soda but damn it gets so sweet after a couple of sips

That looks rad af

odlično

Moxie tastes like liquid death

I only know one person to ever consume it and I'm pretty sure he only did it ironically

Its slogan is basically a dare. But its super herb tasting.

>battery acid
no that stuff is good
stop being gay please

jarritos are better than just ok you queer

i think this brand has a new can
stuff is pretty good last i remember

Also live on the west coast, my first one was Big Blue, was amazing, I basically bought my small grocery store's entire stock (4 bottles) and then then never got more.

Big Red isn't too hard to find here though, I have a 2 liter bottle in my fridge right now.

Don't look for the cans, I'm usually able to find the 2 liters at Wall-Mart or Vons/Safeway

Hands down best rootbeer.

I used to live in a town with a specialty soda shop that had it, I would pick a 6 pack up once a month and that would be all the soda I would drink.

Living in the middle of nowhere now, There's really no way i'm going to be able to get it again until my next vacation.

This my shit.
Tastes great with rum.

>the golden kola
Lol'd

Redbull is releasing a cola flavored edition. Could be the new Jolt Cola for me

Saw that a couple of years ago, nice but really overpriced.

I'm sure one of the off-brand energy drinks will pick up on it and produce super cheap knock offs

Never had it but Pineapple Fanta is amazing.

I want this

>pound shop
It's called a dollar store, faggot

I miss getting this on tap in minnesomalia

I'm going to Cuba in October...can I get this?

You gotta give it time. First bottle basically slaps you in the mouth but every one after is great.

PepsiCo is aids

Owned by Coca~Cola and I can find it a Wal Mart, so not rare.

Still my favorite soda, probably.

we don't use dollars here in bongland, shithead.

it's rare to me cause they stopped selling it in my part of the country years ago and I was very sad

It's called a dollar shop you cunt.

its called a dollar boutique you poof

Do you requires kisses for your boo-boos and the crust cut off your PB&J?

No this is a swedish cola.

Fuck yes

It taste like fake flavours. It got wierd ingredients. The bottle looks cheap. But it's ok.

Then why the hell is it called Cuba?

Culturally enriched with communist semen imported straight from Cuba. Just the way Swedes like it.

Don't know. Swedes wanted cola but coca-cola hadn't come here yet. So this stuff was made to satisfy the publics need. Coca-cola started selling a couples of months later but cuba cola is still produced. Now go be racist somewhere else

this goes really well with rum

found in most parts of the UK due to our Caribbean community

>It taste like fake flavours
its naturally flavored you retard
>its got weird ingredients
like real sugar instead of corn syrup
weird i know
>the bottle looks cheap
well so does your mom but here you are

its better than just ok you faggot

That first sip of the day.

Pic related is a coca cola i ordered at a restaurant when I was in Afghanistan.

How am I in any way racist for wonder why a soda is named Cuba?

your oppressive hate speech won't be allowed here

Just come at me bro

Yizz cola?

>found in most parts of the UK

I've never seen that anywhere here. I think you mean London.

They sell it in bulk at my Costco along with Bundaberg, I had to stop going or I would just get a case every time.

Apple soda is cool. Not sure why it's not more popular in the States. I usually only see it in Mexican groceries.

The birch beer and pineapple crush are only available in Newfoundland as far as I know.

Well as a Jew I think you're the one spreading hate speech. How dare you deny the 6 million. Over 8 million people died you monster. Now back to the subject on hand coke is great.

Not soda but good af

yea havent had one of those in years
you should try one of these if you never have