Eating with your fucking mouth open

Reminder that if you eat with your mouth open you deserve to be beheaded with a rusty butter knife.

Fun anecdote. All of the people I know who complain about open mother eaters end up being the worst and most disgusting offenders w/ poor table manners.....what is self awareness...

Still not as bad as walking and eating simultaneously.

This proves that even someone with shitty table manners knows that eating with your mouth open is the worst offense.

never eat with your mouth open

That's right, what kind of sick fuck could tolerate the view of half-digested food dancing around inside your mouth hole.

Thank you! Someone else finally has the same hatred of people who chew with their mouth open that i do. They are worse than animals, they know its gross and yet still do it. They are subhuman filth, second class citizens if anything and it makes me rage more than almost anything.

>they know its gross and yet still do it
I'm not sure of this. I may be a lack in their education and it probably is indifferent to them because I suspect their whole families (or part of) do the same.

If you eat with your mouth open, the following most likely apply to you
>fat
>ugly
>shitty unkempt beard
>don't brush teeth or wash hair regularly

If I could remove one food from this world permanently it would be gum

Gum is not food. You don't consume it. You just chew it.

this post is anti-semetic

First date I went on with my fiance, she did this shit. Got used to it pretty quick though. And it's funny to watch it piss off nosey fucks.

I just fucking hate people who make noises when they chew, it's infuriating. Or people who slurp their noodles as loud as possible getting broth all over their face. Stop eating like a god damn barbarian.

My girlfriend, love her to death, chews very loudly. She chews mostly with her mouth closed but opens it every few seconds and just... ugh. I'm usually not bothered by the sound of someone chewing but she does it so grossly.

>Or people who slurp their noodles as loud as possible getting broth all over their face.
Like the entire far east?

And yet you're in weeb central.

What does she sound like sucking your dick?

You fags get triggered by the thought so much that you freak out every single time the sound of another person eating reaches you, even if their mouth is closed the whole time. See a shrink

It actually is a known mental thing. I know I have it because when somebody starts chewing, even mouth closed, if I'm not also chewing it drives me up the fucking wall. If you're a mouth open chewer I might just slap your shit.

It's called misophonia

i'll sometimes eat with my mouth parted, but i'll cover my mouth when i do it. it's very brief, and usually only whenever i'm eating something very fine or tasty. the extra air makes your food taste better, real talk.

fucking Chinese are the worst for this.