How do you really feel about these food?

How do you really feel about these food?

>these food

@9000700
LOOOL YUROPOOR NIGGER

STOP THE FUCKING MC DONALD SPAM YOU STUPID FAT NIGGER

>How do you really feel about these food?

It sucks and this thread doesn't belong on Veeky Forums

Mmmmmm I could go for a couple of those right now. Fuck I'm so fucking hungry mmmmmmmmmhhhhhh I think I'm going to go get myself a couple of big macs to hold me over until second lunch. You faggots wish you could eat like me hahaja

Pretty disgusting to be honest. I grew up poor, so poor we couldn't afford fast food....Ate it a couple of times in my 20's and just never understood the appeal, other than the fries.

The buns taste like sugar bread/dessert bread, the meat is flavorless and tasteless other than when it's been over peppered.....all the way around, just fucking awful

Have had the McChicken a couple of times over the years on long drives with co-workers, it's not completely awful; but how anybody could give it anything above "barely edible" is beyond me

McDonald's used to be a great fast food chain, but after the 1990s it went to absolute shit. My dad used to work for McD's and he said people that stayed in the company after he left think it's gone downhill.

Concerning taste and not the corporate world he said it's changed for the worst too. For example with all these stupid health crazes that soccer moms and other morons suck up, McDonald's moved from beef tallow fries to vegetable oil fries. It completely changed the flavor and made them far more bland.

McDonald's has been losing customers and revenue for years and years now. They should wake up and realize they are a fast food company not a fit food company. Fucking dietfags are the worst.

>"""food"""

not food

Pretensious hivemind

test

It's fucking delicious. They have people in lab coats making sure it is. Anyone who says it doesn't taste good is inhuman or lying.

My favorite restaurant (taking price/speed into account)
I really dont think the food is any less quality than most mid level priced restaurants, but it carries a bad stigma

FOR ME...

IT IS

INCREDIBLY

nice tumblr save faggot.
neck yourself

>They have people in lab coats making sure it is.

Right. They do spend a lot of money/effort on R&D. BUT, they're also using shit-tier ingredients, and nothing is prepared fresh.

It's easy to make something far superior at home because you aren't restricted to commodity grade ingredients and you can prepare your food right before you eat it.

McD's does a great job with the shit-tier ingredients they use, but that's not saying much.

There's a lot more to food than the chemical formula of a seasoning mix.

>too good for fast food
>cares where filename saved from

Why do you call everybody a nigger? Are there a lot of afro Americans? Just in case, I'm a white european and I eat in McDonald's at most 3 times a month

i like mcdonalds. i rarely eat it, though. i cycle through fast food once a week. at the end of the week, i eat something tasty: cycles through pizza one week, sushi the next, fast food (so wendy's, mcdonalds, burger king), and then burritos the final week.

unless its an emergency of some kind... like I'm on a road trip and haven't eaten in hours and here's no chance for a good meal.

Yeah, any asshole can make something good taste good, it takes a good chef to make something commodity taste great. And that is what the food scientist at mcdonalds do, that is why they are great chefs.

3 times too much
stop feeding degeneracy

Sometimes I actually want McDonald's

I ate those food

I hate shredded lettuce and the burgers kinda suck. Not the worst but not on par with even other fast food joints.

Fries are a gamble. They are sometimes good fresh but age quickly. Nothing worse than getting a fresh batch that would be good but is doused in an ungodly amount of salt.

Nuggers are okay.

I had 5 mcchickens for lunch

this food is always welcome in my hands

Good enough for quick on the go fare.

I only eat fast food once a month if I do at all, makes me feel like shit afterwards.

Placebo is effective. You've been conditioned from media like "supersize me" and "food inc"

Honestly dude you're fooling yourself, just because you like it doesn't mean everyone does. I actually think McDonald's food tastes bad in general with the exception of fries and the Big Mac.

>in general
>except for the most popular things

gg

I'm just saying that I don't like any of the breakfast food, any of the burgers except the Big Mac, the chicken nuggets, the hash browns, the fillet o' fish, the mcchicken, and whatever else they have on their menu except french fries.

So yeah, it tastes bad to me in general. It's not that it's inedible, it tastes better than a plate of vegetables for example, but I'd never choose McDonald's over a homecooked meal or a proper restaurant.

>but I'd never choose McDonald's over a homecooked meal or a proper restaurant.
That's a much different statement than "the food is bad in general". Nobody in their right mind would choose Micky D's over a homecooked meal or a proper restaurant. That's why it's fast food. Because you don't have the time for a homecooked meal or a proper restaurant.

Okay, then does the food really taste good as you claimed, or does it just taste tolerable?

I've never watched any of that garbage