Alc Al/ck/ Alcohol thread

Alc Al/ck/ Alcohol thread

What is your drink of choice edition?

Beer: Yuengling
Natural Ice/ Hurricane 8.1oz if broke.
Liquor Straight: Bourbon (Evan Williams if i'm broke , Jack if im swimming in cash.)
Liquor mixed : Vodka Cranberry Juice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PPlhGeFCgi8
youtube.com/watch?v=ofZxlZco8cU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hurricane 8.1% 40oz if broke. *misspelling

>That First Yueng of the Day

Why does Yuengling taste so bad out of a can?
But in a bottle in is delicious?

That 's not even $17 worth of beer. Get at me.

I assume you meant so good out of the can? The can gives it a sharp crispness and the *snap* *hiss* of the lid makes you wanna drink it even more.

That's closer to 50 dollars buddy.

Post your weekend beer pyramid tough guy.

>$50
>28 x 12 oz cans

LOL

>28 cans

>Jack is your go to bourbon if you have cash to burn

Are you fuckin for real?

Holy fuck m8s.
My fault, I didn't scroll down all the way. It's $32.

gonna drink a bunch of these tonight

drinkin some smirnoff tonight boys, got a 375ml ready to go

any finlands here? leaf here and i've spent many a drunken nights up laughing my ass off at spurdo sparde memes

Binlan here, happy to have contributed positively to your alcoholism ridden life. Hope you enjoy/have enjoyed the pinnacle of spurdokino, The Golden ES.

youtube.com/watch?v=PPlhGeFCgi8

How do I into alcohol?
What starter drink should I ease into with first?

>trump supporting brewery

>drunk driving
>spent 32 dollars at jack in the box
>still drinking today
>1st, can't pay rent
>more drinking walk to store

what the FUCK I didn't even want the food

no it tastes terrible in q can

$32 of food?!
What did you order?

.>I’ll have two number 9s
> a number 9 large
> a number 6 with extra dip
> a number 7
>two number 45s one with cheese
> and a large soda.

Beer: PBR
Liquor Straight: Jameson

>Liquor Straight: Bourbon (Evan Williams if i'm broke , Jack if im swimming in cash.)

I am from Kentucky and this hurts me

let it be known alck on this day that i, a drunk canadian, am in tears crying because of my love ofr this couhntry i love so much i just want the best for the millions of us leafs and i love you americans too and mexians and everyone else in the world from uk to russia to germany to sweden to italty i just want the best for all of us its trur vyknoe we are all just humans regardless of race right i just love my country so much but there isnt coutnries at all borders dont exist you know is all amde up to make us hate each other right? i love you /ck. see you tomroow when i make fun of myself for this

I just got paid.
Bloody Marys all day.

how can one post be so cute and so pathetic at the same time

it was just like that dude, I don't even know

this is what gays believe

Bah. i'm already starting to sober up after my drinking of so much vodka and realize you guys are right but i'm still drunk enought to stick by what I said, grammar mistakes and all. Whoever reads this, regardless of your birth place or religion or beliefs or whatever, it's all going to be okay

>t. canadian blasted off his ass on vodka

I love you too man

this picture is my favorite. I too am the vodka

hello fellow al/cks. my drink of choice is vodka. usually bottom/midshelf. i chase it with water or soda. i have never been able to drink hard liquor straight unless i am completely wasted, and maybe not even then.

That tends to be true with most beers.

I've had the worst hangover in a while today
No headache or pain or anything, but you know that feeling like right before you vomit? Like the bottom of your tongue in tingling?

Had that all day. I'm not nauseous or whatever. Haven't puked or nothing. Just my tongue keeps telling me I'm gonna hurl but my stomach is saying all is fine.

Go away damn it.

I guess I'll have to keep drinking until it goes away

I went through a vodka phase
Just isn't pleasant, even with a chaser

Rum and coke for me forever

You know what's fucking ironic?

Drinking made me drink more water, even when sober. Like, before I drank a lot, I'd drink soda with every meal, or just when I was thirsty
But drinking made me save soda as a mixer/chaser. To avoid buying even more soda, I drank water all day and used the soda only for drinking purposes.

And that habit stuck with me even when on a sober streak.

Thanks alcohol!

Nursefag here.

I watched a 45 year old alcoholic die of cirrhosis yesterday. It was terrible. His lymphatic system had shut down along with his liver. He was swollen all over. The edema was so bad he was sweating waste crystals through his pores, and he was yellow all over. He died gracelessly, and in incredible pain.
Please don't be alcoholics. I can't bear the thought of seeing any of you in my ward.

We don't WANT to be alcoholics
It's that the alternative is less appealing

We just want to be happy and this is the only way we know how
Pursuit of happiness is an inalienable right innit?

Don't tell me how I can or can't throw away my life.

Sounds like you're in need of validation.

it's because as you drink you're smelling the can and it changes the flavor

try holding your nose shut and tasting the filth in your mouth

Yeah probably

Where do you work? I'll be sure to piss and shit myself right as my liver is giving out and with my last bit of strength drunkenly throw myself out of a moving vehicle onto your doorstep.

dont tell me how to die

Any form of spiced rum
Ice
Water.

Go shoot yourself in the woods or something after drinking your last fifth, make it easier on everyone else you selfish faggots.

It's not like anyone ever cared about me.

What's your favourite outdoor beer during the warm season

busch light.... like year round

So you can't show empathy because you've been internalizing your own ineptitude for so long...

Still, do it out in the woods. Nobody wants to clean up your brain matter and bowel release, especially if they have to pick it out of drywall and carpet, then having to inform the next resident of it.

my nigga!

this is it in a nutshell.

Shhh I'm drunk off bl4der margaritas and my wife is home and I dipped into tge wine heeeelp

whats it mean when you drink a bunch and you break out into a rash all over your face and arms

alcohol poisoning. you drank some bad alcohol.

Is it a real rash or just red skin?
I get the red skin thing the day after sometimes

It's because you drank faster than your body can break down so you're stuck with a lot of waste products for a while and that fucks you up
Acetaldehyde I think it is that causes you get to get all red and flushed

I'm back at the bottom again. Old Crow bourbon.

Hurricane was surprisingly not all that bad for what it is. I did a chase to the bottom of bottom shelf malt liquors with a guy from work last year. The worst of the worst was Camo Black Ice, and Camo Silver. Good God, they were bad.

Old crow is pretty good taste. desu just drink out of it.

I've gone all day without drinking anything after drinking half as much as I normally do yesterday. I wanted to start working out for the past week but it just hasn't been happening and I figured I'd start trying to cut back.

If I can't sleep (I definitely won't be able to) I'll just take some Advil pm

Beer: Whatever is up in my brew-queue. Usually varieties of american amber ales. Hipster IPAs with cool art on the bottles/cans if I'm out drinking
Liquor Straight: Fermented and distilled whatever fruit or other sugar source I have available. If you're balkan, you know rakija which describes a lot of my brews. I'm drinking some ~15% undistilled banana wine right now. I've done apple/plum/grape rakija, strawberry mead, wine/brandy in the past
Liquor mixed: almost always neat, sometimes hot rakija with cooked sugar

growing the trifecta for absinthe now, going to triple distill some rakja to use

Working out is great
I fucking love it

It conflicts with drinking a lot, but I try to make room for both
Good on you mate for making the effort

As a side note, I've never had trouble sleeping on my sober days
God bless it

Babysitting my brother's kids at my aunts house until he finds a place because hes a lazy piece of shit, put the kids to bed, decide to walk the hour to Walmart, make it around the corner and find a bar.
Nice place. Country/hunting theme. Watching Impractical Jokers with the bartender and one other dude. At least Walmart's open 24 hours so I won't miss it.

Everclear straight

At least the next resident will get a cheap house.

>Kentucky
>doesn't drink the true poor man's bourbon

I fucking hate Impractical Jokers
At least I hate the commericals that come on

If I were ever in one of their jokes, I feel like I'd slap the fuck out of whoever is trying to do something stupid.

Is it comfy being in a bar and getting drunk?
Only done it at home or with friends

apparently i drink hobo wine

i don't understand what i'm doing wrong, it's just cost-effective

Camo is almost too bad to believe.

if you're looking for cost effectiveness why are you drinking wine and not something like vodka which can get you drunker with less amount you drink
a cheap handle is like 12 bucks now THATS cost effective

Counterpoint: Old Granddad. There are better bourbons but not better $14 bourbons.

>if you're looking for cost effectiveness why are you drinking wine and not something like vodka which can get you drunker with less amount you drink
because i live in ontario where fortified wine is literally more cost effective per ABV than any other format of alcohol

nigga Old Crow is $10 and tasty as fuck

>10 bucks
Jesus how are Americans ever sober

were not

almost out of steel reserve

at least I ate today or this would be suffering

I'm not

>Get half drunk
>Run out of booze
>Smoke a bowl to supplement
>End up eating everything in the fucking kitchen, almost literally
How the fuck are there skinny potheads this is bullshit

I like to excercise, but i'm probably just speaking for myself here.

I literally smoke before and after I workout. I also browse Veeky Forums sometimes.

Why?

>tfw when you get really angry when drunk
>never get angry sober, literlaly never

>when you hand a term paper while almost blackout drunk during a class

>professor give you an A for being so bold and doesn't even read the paper

I never get angry drunk but I do very often get sad drunk

My man

I have my moods. I'm either pissed off or sad and when I'm sad I get pissed when people dont let me be sad

I really like the atmosphere. The bartender and other dude were pretty cool. Played a round of dice, too. Nice relaxing evening away from the kids and DayZ. I don't like to go to bars but that was a good time.

is Jelzin vodka trash? I'm looking to make some bloody mary

anyone ever slept for 23 fucking hours? wtf

Guys how can I remove one of my teeth? What tool do I need to buy? This pain is making me feel suicidal, in way too much of a state to get to a dentist.

Which tooth is it?

I don't know. Top right, near the back.

I'm alcoholic and made a thread the other day about loosing my desire and taste for sweet foods.

Someone identified alcoholism immediately without me making any reference to it.

The thread died and I never saw their response but I'm gonna ask it here: If I do quit alcohol will my taste for sweets come back? Will it come back with a vengeance that leads to weight gain?

is it already loose? if it is you can try the ol string to the door trick.
If its not loose you're gonna have a bitch of a time getting that thing out of there any way you do it

This post in an al/ck/y thread immediately made me think of Nick Nolte in Affliction.

youtube.com/watch?v=ofZxlZco8cU

A hundred years ago this was normal dentistry.
I'm a little more grateful for my life for having watched this.

4:45am and I'm waiting to buy liquor. watching Bloodsport. ugh. pls send help. I've been gin for like three bottles.

I watch that exact movie sometimes in the morning waiting to buy liquor...im down to about 3/4 bottle of wine a night....not the worse by any means but goddamb i wish I could just go a few nights with literally no booze....oh well fleeting dream

Chong Lee just killed the guy and they're preparing the platform..... I really wish I had some vodka. 45 mins. fuck my life.

You pay for his funeral

wewmade it and had fun with the Chinese woman at the check out. vodka here I come

Went to the store and bought a tall boy myself. Funny how the guy who I talk to is super cool.to my face but I know when i walk out he's just like "this fucking drunk"