Ice Cream

What's your favorite flavor of icecream? Mine is vanilla in a cone.

TWO
SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS

Jeni's Brambleberry Crisp

BRAPleberry*

xd

>Milk Fat, and, Milk Non Fat, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Flavored Flakes Chocolate ( Sugar, Coconut Oil Partially Hydrogenated, Cocoa, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Coconut Oil, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Vanilla Extract ), Corn Syrup High Fructose, Buttermilk Sweet Cream, Whey, Guar Gum, Mono and Diglycerides, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 80, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Flavors Natural, Yellow 5, Blue 1

It tastes good fuck you.

Only because you don't know any better.

>Nobody sells unflavored/milk-flavored Ice Cream

It'd probably be terrible not homemade anyway

They do; it's called Sweet Cream ice cream.

for me it's the mcchicken.

P much all non-shit brands do m8

I like all ice creams.

You can make it yourself you know. It's a pretty easy and fun process.

As a Texan I feel obligated to mention
>BLUUUUUUUE BEEEEEELLLLL

But honestly I enjoy pretty much any ice cream, since I'm usually stuck with cafeteria "soft serve froyo", which is slightly milk-flavored ice.

>Blue Bell
what is it with people and their allegiance to regional ice cream brands that are literally Breyer's tier in terms of quality?

It haunts my dreams

I honestly don't know, I moved here 3 years ago and everybody is obsessed with it. I guess its a bit more buttery than other Walmart options, but beyond that it's not that magical.

There was a really cool place where I used to live in Dayton, Ohio that was basically it's own dairy farm and shit. Their ice cream was unbeatable, but I can't fucking remember the name of it.

>As a Texan I feel obligated to mention
>>BLUUUUUUUE BEEEEEELLLLL
Yea, never again.
I liked them, and they were on the every 4th week sale rotation at my local grocery. But, to have listeria over and over and never fix the problem? People died. I don't trust a company that just cranked it out despite a grave issue. And, after the eventual (forced) recall, they did production again, and wham, more listeria, and then again, more listeria.
Something is wrong, and they lost my trust.

walmart no sugar added, fat free ice cream. Tastes great. No guilt. don't feel terrible after eating it.

I see your Cinnamon Buns and raise you Phish Food.

I did once when I forgot to add vanilla to my batch, called it sweet cream ice cream and people loved it for some reason.

I like to make my own variations at home.
Recently my favorite has been vanilla + mini choco chips + cut up strawberries
all mixed up
fuckin grade A dessert

Superkid ice cream.
It's called something else in the US, I don't know what.

I like mint but I fucking hate chocolate chips and fudge in ice cream. Finding plain mint is next to impossible.

So I normally just get vanilla and put sprinkles or marshmallows in it or something.

Moonmist is A++
Sucks that it's only available in NS Canada

It's called Supersonic in Canada, dunno if it's the same in the US

Strawberry icecream is underrated

That is superman ice cream here in clapistan

>hates choc chips
>likes sprinkles

mint chocolate chip, coffee, pralines and cream, someone post some wacky ass flavours haha

Cookies and Creme, but I fucking love Banana splits.

I think we call it "Play-Doh"

I haven't had Jenis since their Listeria outbreak and price hikes

its got to have actual strawberries in there though otherwise its usually that fake ass strawberry flavoring that tastes like shit