Hear on Veeky Forums that Hershey's is shit

>hear on Veeky Forums that Hershey's is shit
>buy some nice imported chocolate from some europoor country likely infested with refugees
>so excited to finally try real milk chocolate
>it tastes like shit, way too sweet
>would have rather had some Hershey's
Did I fall for the meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

anthonberg.com
elitedaily.com/news/hersheys-chocolate-chemical-in-vomit/1765784/
webmd.com/diabetes/news/20040426/diabetes-rates-worldwide
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21307610
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hershey's tastes like vomit.

Nice story you made up there, butthurt amerilard

>eating cold-tasting chocolate

you got us

Hershey's isn't even chocolate, its chocolate flavoured vomit candy.

>buying milk chocolate
But why?

stop

have a yuropoor transfer student do a blind taste test of a kinder chocolate bar, hershey bar, milka and schottegen or w/e

he rated hershey 2nd and was mad when the ingredient lists were pretty much the same

>milk chocolate
there's your problem, OP, you're not eating dark chocolate

All dark chocolate tastes the fucking same, with Milk there is a larger difference between brands

>switzerland
>europoor

Lindt isnt that good either

Kill yourself

Its been proven that Americans will prefer us choc over European choc and vice Versa because that's what you have grown up eating and that's what your use to

>he eats chocolate with pgpr
>he eats chocolate with soy lecithin

Enjoy your 18% chocolate "chocolate bar".

Spare me the meme science guaranteed to reply to my post. If the company manufacturing chocolate isn't using cocoa butter, it isn't chocolate, but a cheap artificial imitation.

I can feel an aneurysm bubbling up

OP doesn't even realise that his taste buds have become so habituated to vomit tasting chocolate that it has skewed his perception of taste especially when it comes to the real thing.

RIP for our Amerifriend who nuked his tastebuds

Not true you just have a baby palate

yeah, lindt plain chocolate is like most brand's flagship chocolate sweet and bland. i'd recommend something like pic related if you dont want candy chocolate. their milk chocolate is p good too

those are all just trans fat shit bars anyway no?

What's a good bittersweet Chocolate?
Not too sweet like Hersheys

Danish chocolates are great. This is my favorite European chocolatier.

anthonberg.com

try this man
it's heaven

also try dis

Mandatory response.

ok
well
your country is infested with niggers

I think less than half of 1% of Ireland is black. They're all in Dublin, contained.

Oatfield is a great local chocolate/sweets manufacturer here, but their chocolate is subpar in comparison to bespoke Swiss or Danish chocolates. Belgian chocolate is also great.

Oatfield makes candies called Eclairs, which are amazing. Try them.

add some of pic related, you'll find it more suiting to your elevated american senses

>not exclusively buying European chocolate that is AT LEAST 85%wt cacao solids.
Fucking carb monkeys, kys.

>eats milk chocolate, the sweetest kind there is
>"why is it so sweet?"

What did OP mean by this?

Where you at ireland bro I'm over in galway and there ain't no 1% black shit going on here... they're everywhere.

>not buying Mexican chocolate

0.07% I stand corrected.

Move to Cork, maybe 30 of them in this entire city as permanent residents.

Try out Fazer.

Your chart is fos and not even applicable. But let's assume for a moment nignogs are .07% in Cork, whatever shithole that is. That means the competition with bottom feeding potato niggers is too fierce to overcome for regular nignogs.

Can confirm

t. European

>american food is too sweet
>american food is too bitter

Which is it you fucking idiots?

american processed food is generally too sweet because they add HFCS to everything, even theoretically savory stuff
american chocolate tastes weird because it has butyric acid

what's not to understand?

I wasn't impressed with dutch chocolate either. I can find similar things in the US very easily.

Oh, you're in Cork? I'm so sorry to hear that.

He's american, there's a lot he doesn't understand.

It's not edgy if it's true honey bee!

Australian here.

Hersheys tastes like stomach acid.

>Hershey's chocolate bar
>doesn't have cocoa butter
really makes you think

Hersheys adds butyric acid to their chocolate, which is what gives your vomit that unique taste and smell. They stopped adding it for a while and Americans REE'D so now stomach acid is a core ingredient in the American diet

It's technically not chocolate anyway.

Butyrate consumption also has links to decreased cognitive function and cancer formation. One of americas favourite foods is literally an imitation chocolate bar made from stomach acid that'll turn you retarded.

Bong here. Someone brought home Hershey's kisses from their holiday. It tasted like cheese

I don't get it
are you expecting rectangles to match their corners diagonally?

Diff user here. I don't get it either. Also an incorrect amount of rectangles in this gif.

I was thankful enough to have parents that mainly ordered European chocolate. I don't know how anyone can stand Hershey's.

milk chocolate is garbage and for children

is doesn't matter who you get it from

so u can get an infinite amount of chocolate from any chocolate bar??? how does the chocolate bar make new chocolate by itself

Mooooooom! Gramps is on the computer agaaaaaiiiin!

For me it's the Perugina white chocolate, the best grocery store candy bar.

Edgy

If your chocolate is so good then how do you know the taste of vomit so well?

>Switzerland
>Poor

Yeah.

Tastes like Christmas to me.
>staring out a frozen window all warm and cozy
>golden fuzzy lights surrounded by darkness
>parents hustling and bustling in the kitchen.
>comfy holiday ads on tv
>the twinkling lights from the Christmas tree

What a time to be alive

You do realize that vomit comes out of your mouth, touching your tongue on the way, right?

Perugina is unironically awesome. But white chocolate is shit.

Milk chocolate tastes better, if I wanted the benefit of cocoa I could just consume pure cocoa powder with a glass of water.

>Not buying low quality "chocolate" is edgy
Nice buzzword.

Why do you vomit so much? Is it because you get diseases from meat handled by muzzies?

> vomit comes out of your mouth, touching your tongue on the way, right?
In Europe.

Considering European chocolate is notoriously sweeter than America's I'm not surprised. Though there's this chocolate brand publicised in the UK a few years back. Not sure if a meme

Look at the piece that slides over along the diagonal, it grows at the bottom.

>Gay Indian PM

Try Lindt 99%, it's fucking godlike.

how does it do that? how does a chocolate bar grow new chocolate

only when you cut it in a certain way, you activate the cocoa's natural growing abilities

confirmed

the only reasonable post didn't get any answer. Why ?

Butyric acid

elitedaily.com/news/hersheys-chocolate-chemical-in-vomit/1765784/

Dear user,
It's really not a problem. Keep eating Hershey's. To each his own taste.
Greetings from Switzerland

I know that style of chocolate. Super high cream content, melts if you touch it. It's crazy popular in Japan, too. Used to eat it on the regular. Royce 生チョコ. I imagine the Swiss is superior, as they been doing it way longer.

>t. reddit

>.co.uk
>country-tailored search results
>person-tailored search results
>Photoshop
I mean shit, dude
how much do you want people to not trust you?

eating anything 80% cacao or higher is like drinking something that's 80% alcohol or higher-- it doesn't feel good in the slightest and you're probably just doing it to look cool

Higher antioxidant content and more nutrition. You can sub coconut oil and stevia for the milk and sugar and have great tasting chocolate without feeling like shit.

Nobody else feels like shit when they have a little milk and sugar, so what's your fucking problem?

>white """chocolate"""

Not everyone has shit taste like you.

You're right that some people probably do eat it because they think it makes them look sophisticated. But not everyone does that. I drink a lot of milk, and occasionally eat sweets, but I still prefer 80% cacao bars. I even like up to 90% in small doses, it's like having a rich cup of black coffee in bar form which can be nice.

Over a long period of time you will.

>technical terms means I only think I'm enjoying it

If you're consuming too much, maybe. There's nothing inherently wrong with milk and sugar to make you feel bad if you aren't binging on it. It also depends on if you're lactose intolerant or not.

>There's nothing inherently wrong with milk and sugar
We wish.

Nah, it's just that a lot of people don't know what a moderate portion of sugar is, they don't realize how much they're actually consuming when they drink 20 oz of soda with a meal that has sugar in the food and then having dessert after. And some people have literally evolved to be able to consume dairy products, but some people are lactose intolerant or allergic to casein so they have trouble with it, but that doesn't mean it's bad for everyone.

Know why Japan has less cases of diabetes and heart disease? They rely on sweetening a lot of their food with stevia instead of sugar.

>Vomit-infused chocolate is popular in burger land
Amazing

I don't know for the japanese, but the pavés de Genève (it's only made here) are made of butter, I think, not cream

webmd.com/diabetes/news/20040426/diabetes-rates-worldwide

According to this website, the ratio of people with diabetes is about the same between Japan and USA, at least in 2004.

I've also heard that food is more expensive in Japan, and they put a greater emphasis on not overeating. If that's true, that would probably be a bigger reason for any health claims than using stevia instead of sugar. There was also a professor who wanted to prove to people you could lose weight while eating junk food, that it was mainly about the calories, and his blood work was better after losing weight even while eating Twinkies. Being overweight caused him more problems than just eating junk food at a proper weight.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21307610

>As for the associations between lifestyle and cardiovascular disease, higher sodium, lower calcium and lower animal protein content in the diet and for men higher alcohol consumption may account for the higher prevalence of hypertension and higher risk of stroke for Japanese than for western populations. On the other hand, lower saturated fat (meat) and higher n3 polyunsaturated fat (fish) in the Japanese diet may contribute to the lower prevalence of hypercholesterolemia and lower risk of coronary heart disease among Japanese. Japan is unique among developed countries in that coronary heart disease mortality has been low and has continued to decline, while stroke mortality has declined substantially. However, a recent trend for coronary heart disease incidence to increase among urban men is a cause for concern as a potential source of future problems for public health and clinical practice in Japan.
So while they do have less heart disease, they're not perfect and have their own problems, some worse than the same problems in the west.

Honestly, Stevia would do a lot of good for the US healthcare problem. It's a shame GMO corn and soy receive subsidies and get put into everything.