Drinking but not an al/ck/ thread part 3

thread for those who still enjoy getting inebriated to discuss the simple things in life

>what you drinkin

>what you doin

>what you listenan

>what you cookin

currently drinking local hipster beer and fireball while grilling burgers and listening to pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lYx5O43ZJDg
youtube.com/watch?v=fZKXMNvNX00&t=468s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

fucking shit tier music taste

>drinkin
Some umeshu since it's still a weeknight and it doesn't fuck me up too badly. Playing Dark Souls 2 while tipsy is pretty fun. Might go get a hotdog or two later though.

>Muh atmosphere
>muh minnesomalia

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS THREAD ON Veeky Forums!!!

Sippin' on a mixed drink, late night.
Not getting destroyed, just being quite happy.
Not /ak/...palm on forehead shit that seems to be so pervasive here...

Just buzzed, listening to some reggae (Gregory Isaacs)
And tinkering with new ways to tighten up my stuff...
Trying to get a solid pita pizza down....

Not so much the ingredients (I opt on the minimal/healthy side),
But tinkering with my oven heat for the baked-to-burnt ratio...
Youtubers are talkin' about 425, but I'm at 400 with better results...
Standard oven, not toaster....

Any opinions on pita pizza perfection?
Also INVERSE /ak/ thread--life is good, have some sips, enjoy life.

I can't tell anymore is this a real Viper album?

The way you typed that post makes me so upset that shit don't rhyme. I'm still trying to sing it tho

damn. do people outside of here really now how nigged out we are from somalians?

feels bad man.

Scotch
Watching after prison show till time for work.
>fireball?
What are you a bitch (female)

Drinkan- Sailor Jerry's rum
Just ate a sweet quesadilla with al pastor, pinto beans, and some kind of delicious mystery cheese.
Watchan the last season of GoT for comfy purposes.

i know this feel all too well

i prefer the term gender fluid

I dont go out drinking that often but recently when i do i drink canadian club

that being said i am getting over the taste of it, anybody got any recs for some okay but not too pricey whiskey?

bulleit bourbon is pretty good for the price

I'm supposed to go out bar hopping with some friends and honestly, I love their company but the amount of money they spend on beer is crazy. I know, it's their money, they can do what they want but I could buy so much liquor for the same price. 6 bucks per beer, and a tip, and they go for at least 4 per bar. I'm getting tired of going out and spending money. I would rather spend the same amount getting fucking hammered on bottles and being able to eat what I want and smoke when I want.

Sorry for the rant, I just can't stand going out anymore. It's too expensive. Anyone feel this way?

Serious question, not trying to provoke anyone; do any of you who post in 'drinking' threads feel in denial and feel like they should actually be posting in al/ck/ threads for assistance? When the tipping point comes, does a drinker see it coming?

i know this feel but im a misanthrope by nature and prefer to get drunk alone

If you like that plain easy drinking type of whiskey like Canadian club you may also like Irish whiskey.
Maybe tallemore dew or Jameson.

Some of my friends are really poor and I like going out drinking with them but I have to lend them money so they can drink with me out in bars.
I think one of my friends has owed me about 400 bucks for about 2 years now. I don't really care, I don't really need it.
At my house I have beer on tap and quite often a bunch of people come over on a Saturday night empty handed and polish off a keg or two.
I'd honestly rather just drink with them at home, can't get kicked out or cut off, plenty of beds and car parking.

My boy dadere, or however you spell his name, beat up some Puerto Rican in my high school so they're alright with me

Currently sitting by the fireplace in my hilltop mansion sipping on some Pappy Van Winkle (23 year) that a client purchased for me a few months ago. The sounds of Beethoven, Bach, and Mozart warm the room while I review yesterday's death toll of brown people that were killed for no reason other than to fuel the military-industrial complex. On the bright side, at least it makes me a lot of money.

those threads are depressing as fuck, even if i have a problem i dont want to spend my time wallowing in the reality of it, escape is the whole fucking point

al/ck/ threads are /r9k/ for the middle aged. Depression and anxiety suck, but wallowing in it doesn't help. At the absolute least you should try to distract yourself.

had pasta for lunch, some wine next homie

I know. I am a man of refined taste.

What are your favorite 40's? I'm 22, a novice drinker, and I've only had King Cobra and Milwaukee's Best Ice. King Cobra was nice and chuggable. Milwaukee's Best Ice is 1% more ABV and made me puke repeatedly for some reason and I couldn't get drunk. It had a god awful taste and the plastic bottle made it worse. Maybe the King Cobra was nice because I was drinking with a friend. Hopefully we can this weekend.

King Cobra and Olde English are the only drinkable 40's imo

Drinking lucky lager (cheap canadian beer) and playing league of legends.

OE and colt 45 are objectively the right answer

i like your style

Have a D&D session right now. Why then fuck not?

I agree but it's good to know there's a few people on a message board I frequent, also are feeling the same way, feelings of guilt, feelings like yours. I do drink and smoke to escape; it's nice to know there are others, and it's fucked up to say this but those that are worse off or are far down the path; these kinds of threads can keep me in check. Call it a support group of sorts. I enjoy drinking and venting I suppose.

That's incredibly nice of you dude. Friends like you are probably the best kind. I only had a few that ever took the time to make sure I stayed and crashed and even helped my poor ass get fucked up alongside.

There's something about a house party/gatherings that's still 1000x more fun than going out.

ahh what?

saw this today

rad

Took a two month hiatus from drinking just for shits n giggles. Today I finally received my blade runner meme glasses so I poured me a drink. Tried the Chivas Extra that I bought last week. Wow, it's shit. My own fault for wasting $45 on a blend. I actually like Chivas 12 okay but this one was definitely a mistake on my part. Then I had me some Elijah Craig (NAS). Good, but not as good as when it was 12 years.

Listening to some Lust for Youth youtube.com/watch?v=lYx5O43ZJDg

Enjoy some hairy knees

whats your go to cheap beer?

Four Loko and rum
Watching retro game reviews and random shit
Listening to Sampha - Process
Eating Chex Mix Bold (can't cook)

PBR, but my normal go to beer is Oberon

post bulge

PBR and Lucky Lager. (latter is only available in Canada!)

Veeky Forums thing.
Playing Dungeons and Dragons. I HAVE to have some drink in me or I'd kill off my players in a rash decision.

natty ice

I mixed a bottle of pepper vodka last week and just tried it. This shit is amazing, I don't know why I've never tried it before.

sounds interesting, how did you make it?

You just throw peppercorns into a bottle of vodka and wait a week. Shake it once in a while.

had sushi and two glasses of riesling before going to work today, now water for the next 6 hours and then back home to some more wine. all in all, not too bad, i guess...

sounds pretty decent honestly

Leinenkugel's is really good shit

pepper flavored vodka doesnt sound very appealing

>Leinenkugel's is really shit
fixed it for you senpai

I bet it would be good as fuck for bloody marys

good point

drinking wine and fireball and playing shadow tower

>take first shot
>immediate urge to take a shit

i fucking hate it

I'm quitting opiates right now. I assure you things could be worse.

this isn't an opiate thread faggot

god damn i know this feel
same thing with coffee

>Drinking good beer
>Blasting good tunes or playing comfy youtube channels
>Cooking delicious food
Drunk cooking is the best. What are you drinking/cooking tonight boys? I'm treating myself to six high-proof IPAs, alternating between Sylvan Esso and SteveMRE, and making a small mexican feast: homemade tortillas, homemade refrieds, and homemade spanish rice. Will go well with leftover ropa vieja.

I'd like to think I'm not an alcohlic, but here I am five glasses in. So we'll see.

Water and salt to a boil, pasta (spaghetti noodles 'cause its what I have fuck you), drain and rinse with oil. Minced garlic and thrown to skillet to melted butter ratio, add heavy whipping cream and spices (cayenne, paprika, some pepper flakes, garlic and onion powder, add parmesan for a nice spicy, creamy sauce. Toss pasta in, throw some chicken breast in with similar spices and go to town.

I have King's Field. I was supposed to play PS1 and drink some hobo wine (I was thinking Wild Irish Rose) with a friend just for fun (hear hobo wines are gross) but he's probably not interested. Hmm. Maybe I'll drink a 40 or two and get lost in my ps1 collection by myself. Will a 750 mL of 18% abv fuck me up too badly? Thinking it'll be too much since I still live with parents and don't want to do high-risk or noticeably bad drinking. I've eaten two cans of tomato soup today.

yeah it will fuck you up
hows kings field, thinking i want to get into it after shadow tower

Cool. Gender fluids is actually my fave drink.

King's Field is a slow and difficult game. Lots of wandering through mazes, etc. Combat is not too hard, it's mostly the exploration aspect that makes it hard. Might be a decent game to play drunk. I won't be drinking tonight but maybe tomorrow since it's Sunday.

sounds like shadow tower, pretty fun while drinking a malbec and smoking bud

Moscow Mules.

QotSA.

i decided im gonna only buy 24oz bottles for a while, cause if i buy a 6 pack ill drink the whole thing, cant help myself

so i got a bottle of tricerahops from ninkasi and now im having my face gently melted by greg howe

youtube.com/watch?v=fZKXMNvNX00&t=468s

Old Milwaukee!
It's America's favorite beer.

near gravebump

Stop numbering your threads faggot
>fireball
of fucking course

s-sorry

nice taste user

>$45 booze in a $150 glass
you're a complete fuckboi and also from reddit

H-hey guys can i-i hang out