Thoughts on eating raw onion?

thoughts on eating raw onion?

If you can stomach it, and don't accidentally suffocate yourself with the toxic fumes that radiate from your anus, or suffocate others with your breath, then have at it.

Personally though, I'll pass.

Just onion? I pass. On sandwiches, burgers, salads? Sure.

Why would I eat an onion on its own? I'm not fucking Shrek

You do you.

RIP Breath

Not a fan

Did this the other day.
I wanted a sandwich and got carried away cutting up an onion, so I ate the 3/4 that I didn't put on the sandwich and chased it with the sandwich.

I could taste onion all day, which wasn't unpleasant since I like onion. Unfortunately it kept getting stronger until the following morning when I ultimately wanted to die.

no, but eating raw garlic is god tier

Keeps the werewolves away.

Fried up a red onion one day with some butter and garlic and other seasonings.
Great little dish.

I don't like the Tone of your posts there m8

wew of course our worst prime minister ever would have autistic taste

I ate some for a couple of days and I think it killed whatever was growing on my tongue.

Top kek

There are some high quality onion that you can chomp on just as you do with apples. You won't find them in cold climates though.

sweet vidalia are good chompin' onions

its actually pretty fucking good.

Goes great as part of a salal with kebab meat.

I once saw some kind of childrens detective show on tv, it was set in a small town where everyone would eat raw onions. At the end, when the detective duo (some kid and an older, professor type guy) solved the case, every resident gave them a raw onion as a thank you gift.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? It was the weirdest thing.

Tastes great.

I like eating fresh from the garden scallions with a bit of salt.

Love it. I literally eat them like apples

Red onions in a salad, or white onion tossed with lime juice and cilantro on my tacos