Is this correct?

is this correct?

Yeah. The restaurants in each column do generally serve food that can be described by the header of each column.

Sbarro has gone to absolute shit in recent years, would quite honestly put it below all those other pizza places.

no

i actually never eat any of those pizza places, i live in NY, to I have access to actual pizzerias

Sonic is way too high. Papa murphies needs to be at the top. Taco Bell sold move up slightly. Chicfile needs move down.

Chic fil a needs to be higher

Swap Wendy's and sonic and McDonald's and BK. Remove the shitshack that is In and Out and replace it with the kino that is Tasty Burger.

Tried Chick-fil-A for the first time a week ago. The bun was dry and tasteless, truly the worst bun I've ever eaten. The chicken was boring, good texture poor flavor. It had an awful fake smoke flavor to it. Then there was a single pickle on it. The fries that everyone raves about we're the most average waffle fries. They weren't bad, but there was nothing outstanding about them.

straight up no.
>implying NY pizza is good.
your shitty pizzas should cost around 5-6$ tops, not worth a single cent more

Not even close

Taco Bell and Wendy's are some of the only halfway decent fast food places. They're sure as fuck better than McD and BK.

This

>domino's below papa john's

fuck no

must be different based on location. all the taco bells and wendys by me are pretty much dogfood with grease

> Not having whataburger on the list under "burgers"

Burgerville is far better than all of those.
>Tillamook cheese burger
>sweet potato fries in season
>Oregon blackberry milkshake in season
I'd die for a full burgerville meal.

Walla Walla onion rings are GOAT

swap Moe's and Chipotle. McDonald's is also way too high.

how many do you get in a basket? like 7? fuck that

5. They're far larger than standard rings.

so you're more likely to get undercooked onions? forget it, i'm not interested. there's a reason why everyone likes mcdonalds fries over burger king fries

shoestrings = cooked more throughly and crispier

Burgerville=/=burger king

fuck off shill, no wonder with idiots like you there are people who think sbarro is the best pizza, that's dried up 5 hour old mall food court tier over here, you dont know shit

Flip chipotle and moes

The fuck does burgerville onion rings have to do with sbarro?

>fast food
>anything other than trash tier

Is papa murphy's any good? Never tried it before.

Best pizza chain by far