Daily reminder that if you aren't vegan then you're a degenerate

daily reminder that if you aren't vegan then you're a degenerate

#PlantLivesMatter

Sounds like a deal.

y-yeah, that's what makes me a degenerate

>calls people on Veeky Forums degenerate
>thinks that will be interpreted as an insult

Pull your front teeth, you won't need them anymore leafeater

If eating meat is wrong, then I don't wanna be right.

Did I post this and forget? Or are you my soulmate?

I vote we kill OP and turn him into jerky.

ya

why

we might need jerky

Vegans who spend more time hating non-vegans usually just end up turning people away from trying to help animals. I've seen many, many people say that hateful vegans made them continue eating meat because they don't want to be like them.

Veganism will be obsolete when lab-grown meat is perfected without bovine growth serum anyway.

Can I go vegan AND be a degenerate?

But bacon is so fucking good though.

Daily reminder that if you use the word "degenerate" and the ".org" at the top of your screen isn't followed by "/pol/", you've strayed from your containment board and nobody wants to deal with your retardation.

But eating flesh is the bomb yo

daily reminder that Veeky Forums is both a female and a vegan board

Daily reminder, you're a petulant child that doesn't have the life experience to make rational decisions for yourself, let alone others.

Daily reminder, I forgot.

Degenerate: having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline.

So by the literal definition, to be vegan is literally degenerative, as eating cooked meat is one of the things that contributed to human brain development.

Judging by your appalling punctuation you need to eat more cooked meat then.

Good.

>Veganism will be obsolete when lab-grown meat is perfected without bovine growth serum anyway.

Sort of agree, but would anybody even be developing lab-grown meat if it weren't for vegans/vegetarians?

>would anybody even be developing lab-grown meat if it weren't for vegans/vegetarians?

Of course.

It's easier to bring a lab into space then it is to bring cows and the food and water needed to support them.

That's true, in the end it's supposed to be more cost-effective (not to even mention the environment) than regular meat.

Anyway, I'm vegan and I'll be happy to go back to eating meat when there's cultured options available.

But don't you think there's going to be holdouts, people who are going to refuse lab-grown meat even if it becomes cheaper than regular meat? All other things being equal, of course - which will probably take quite some time to achieve.

>It's easier to bring a lab into space then it is to bring cows and the food and water needed to support them.

[citation needed]

She's so pretty! Who is that?

>people who are going to refuse lab-grown meat

And?

Just because you're an idiotic, hypocritical, hypersensitive moron that puts the survival and welfare of animals before your own doesn't mean that everyone else is....

>skinny fat
>balding

Yup checks out for being vegan.

Daily reminder that youre not getting sufficient human nutrition