What is the most patrician way to crack an egg? Pic related (knuckle method) is what I've started doing...

What is the most patrician way to crack an egg? Pic related (knuckle method) is what I've started doing. It looks cool and impresses people but is a little messy.

smack the side of the less pointy end on a hard surface. break open. done.

crack them on your forehead. makes a mess but i think it makes people think im cool

>i think it makes people think im cool

this is bait

2 at the same time 1 in each hand

no it's not faggot, how fucking dare you

how

I like to use the manifestation of my coolness to crack eggs. It makes a bit of a mess but it makes me think other people think i think I'm cool.

i learned from how to basic, on youtube
works great

One handed off the side of the bowl or countertop. This is the only way I have ever done it.
For cool points crack 2 at the same time.

>For cool points crack 2 at the same time.

For GoodBoyPoints™, when cracking two eggs at the same time, crack them on each other.

Based.

I like to completely crush them with my hands. Reminds me of strangling my children.

Because expecting someone to think that you're cool just because you're breaking an egg against your head like a kid... is slightly more autistic than I generally expect of ck

your autstic

>no u

10/10 retort

thanks

you pointing this out makes you the most autistic newfag here. lurk more, retard.

>muh newfag
>muh lurk moar

who was boxxy?

A whore /b/ still worships, go back there.

>muh muhs muh muh
>muh

>he's retarded AND not cool

Lurk more and learn 2 crack eggs faggot

>he thinks boxxy is oldfag

i do this but with beer cans

>asserting his oldfag status with a ytmnd meme

i do that too, it really brings out the suppressed rage in my omelette

>I'VE WASTED MORE OF MY LIFE LOOKING AT Veeky Forums THAN YOU R-R-R-REEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEE

LOL

Brian Peppers means you're barely 2008, not even close to oldfag status

Flat surface, one handed open, triple backflip and throw the shell into the trash.

10/10 faggot

thats pretty cool

Are you enjoying your leddit tour?

i like to impress the egg so it thinks im cool and then cracks open for me