Is there a consensus here on which brand of processed peanut butter is the best...

Is there a consensus here on which brand of processed peanut butter is the best? I've just been getting store brand stuff for a while and I want to try something else. Organicfags and their oily slop are not welcome.

I've heard Peter Pan tastes like ass

Jif is kino
Skippy is cinema
Peter Pan is a flick

I always had skippy as a kid but now I grind my own. They all taste the same.
So Skippy I guess

I just buy kroger brand. It tastes pretty good.

Reduced fat Skippy is best

Tastes thicker.

Natural Jif, smells better then the regular Jif for some reason.

I like Jif, as far as stuff you can find in big box stores. Justin's is where it's at otherwise

harris teeter 'natural', costs less then the hydrogenated oil peanut butters to boot. They all taste too sweet to me now anyway

Peanut butter? Are you like 12 yo?
grow a few pubes and have some black coffee with toast.

Peanut butter toast and a banana is the GOAT weekday breakfast.

Jif crunchy is the only way to go. everything else tastes like granulated sugar

I have a jar of peter pan pb its not bad its similar too jif. Skippy is the best imo

Don't eat peanut butter with any added sugar, if it has corn syrup added steer clear. If you want sugar tasting peanut butter add your own honey

I eat that for lunch but I'm too lazy to slice the banana in with the sandwich. I also add honey to the sandwich.

Spread peanut butter on a flour tortilla and roll the whole banana up in it. Handy quick meal you can eat on the go.

Planter's Peanuts used to have some pretty good peanut butter. i don't think they make it anymore though

shut the fuck up faggot

Probably because it's natural you absolute retard.

jif, always

although that powdered peanut butter shit is pretty good too honestly

>Organicfags and their oily slop are not welcome.
Natural is world's better. I can begin to describe how much cleaner and nuttier the flavor is compared to conventional PB. If if has anything else listed on the ingredient label other than peanuts, and maybe some salt it's inferior (some "natural" kinds still include palm oil as a stabilizer and sugar which both compromise flavor). If you are worried about it coming out of emulsion supply store it upside down in the refrigerator and it will stay intact when you need some.

Dutch Calve Pindakaas is the best peanutbutter. It's not as horribly sweet as the american counterpart but rather the perfect mixture sweet and salty.

whatever is cheapest, it's all 9 bucks for a big jar and i suck down a jar a week and im fat as hell, i dip pringles into it ok

I used to go through jars of the red teddie with flax seeds. Too bad I moved and they don't seem to sell that brand on the West Coast.

It's pronounced .jif not .gif.

Everybody knows that.

Yeah Teddie is definitely my favorite brand. I always thought natural peanut butter looked gross, then I tried some and it is really a lot better. I'm not one to give a shit about something being labeled "organic" or "natural" but there's a big difference in taste and texture with natural peanut butter. It is more expensive though and I can't always find what I like so most of the time I eat regular Jif Extra-Crunchy.

Jif natural
Read the ingredients on the regular stuff
might as well be stuffing yourself with margarine

>a huge jar of peanut butter is $5
>a tiny jar 1/5th the size of almond butter is $8

FUCK YOU I'M ALLERGIC TO PEANUTS

That's your parent's fault, not society's problem.

Jif makes cashew butter. See if you can find that.