It's National Donut Day. Post your best donuts!

It's National Donut Day. Post your best donuts!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mrbShEQhG2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mm the lucky charms one looks the most tasty to me

where are these from?

Voodoo Doughnut - Portland

>the cereal on donuts meme

:3

Blueberry cake, mothafugga

Wisconsin has yummy donuts

It's funny how blueberries are such garbage tier food, but you throw them into a donut or pancake and they're great

>cereal on donuts bad
faggot cinnamon toast crunch on a donut sounds fucking great

Old fashioned glazed is objectively the best doughnut.

You mean Crullers

>all these ridiculous toppings, artificially flavoured and colored
a doughnut should be able to stand for itself without this gimmicky crap

Plain cake with chocolate icing

this desu

>without the gimmicks
>posts donut with some gay ass fruit on top

I miss these so fucking much. There was a donut shop in my hometown that made the best maple long johns.

Three frys before 10AM; was a good day in the industry.

I'd post a picture of the pastries I bought at the local shop but my family ate them already
>chocolate donut with sprinkles
>vanilla and chocolate long johns
>apple fritter
>cheese dumpling

don't compare orange peel to fucking colorful sprinkles or other shit like that

>using a mason jar as a mug
Get out hipster scum

that's a sour cream cake donut

this is the new 700 calorie pistachio filled donut from big y

niel's in ct are good but they go bad so friggen fast

I like to drive to a parking lot a minute down the road and get out the car to eat 3 or 4 before I drive home

>tfw cronut master race
>also tfw the jap bitch that makes the best ones here charges like $4.50 for one

For me, it is the Apple Fritter from Safeway. However, I cannot find a decent photo of one.

It's doughnut, no donut. They're made from dough, hence the fucking name you simple minded fuck.

autist

Go to bed grandpa

>meme donuts

Who the fuck cares you autist

>understanding the English language is a bad thing

Oh my god please just kill yourself. No one will even miss you

>says the guy who is incapable of understanding that it is quite common for a word to have multiple accepted spellings in the English language
>the same hipster that will only use the spelling that predates the 1900s
Grandpa, take your medicine and go to bed, seriously

nothing better than an old fashioned glazed IMO
all dem edges that give it a nice crispness

I'm not kidding: end your life.
You're clearly illiterate which would make sense because I doubt you have an education

I like these, but damn, once I finish one it feels like I ate an entire sofa cushion, they fill me up so quickly, and when I eat donuts I want to eat like 3 at a time.

Please tell me you live within 150 miles of LA, because I have the next 3 days off and I will gladly come to wherever you are and beat the shit out of you over this. I'm serious.

you shouldn't be eating 3 donuts at a time man

DON'T TELL ME NOT TO BE FAT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

but it's comfy

Ok some of those look utterly disgusting

ya? You gonna whine and bitch to your Uber driver about how your incorrect spelling is backed by a loosely adopted means to spell doughnuts which you use as a way to mask your blithering
downsyndrome?
Fuck off numale loser

Don't be fat.

Stop being fat.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'LL FUCKING KILL YOUUUU.

choclate icing with sprinkles

I'm kinda bummed I didn't start getting maple bacon donuts sooner. I've avoided them because I hate the putting bacon on everything meme, but damn they are tasty

Indy had its Donut Day. Central Indiana companies compete against each other. Dunkin Donuts did not get top three in anything.

Their donuts are Tim Horton tier now.

I like a good applesauce cake donut. Cronut. Regular cake

Literally a meme donut. Sad. Apologize!

whoa whoa whoa you live in Indy?
Where's this Donut Day? I fucking love donuts and didn't know they did a donut festivity here.
Where do you buy donuts from? I live on SE side and I like to buy from General American Donuts on East St.

that looks like a sour cream cake w/glaze

Yes, that is what an "old-fashioned" is.

they are different

-Yum yum donut
-Chocolate cake with chocolate icing
-Plain or with peanuts

the ultimate donut

I went to bluestar today, like a real portlander.

>they are different
No they aren't.

I didn't take a picture of my last 6 which had 3 of old fashoned and 3 cake

they are FAGGOT

>3 of old fashoned and 3 cake
They're made of the same stuff; "old-fashioned" has much lower hydration and as such their surface is not as elastic, causing them to crack as they fry.

I had 2 chocolate bars today.
I ended up with a stomach ache and I shit myself.

You guys ever had Hurtz Donuts? Good shit. They makes everything (similar to OP's image)

>love donuts
>didn't know it was donut day today because I was sick and slept most of the morning
>wake up and start reading all of the donut day news and apparently there was a big event in my city (just moved here)
>didn't wake up in time for donut day festivities
>missed tons of donuts
It feels a bad.

>$4.50 for a bit of flour and sugar

that's rape

There was this place we used to have at the nearby mall like 18 years ago called Robin's Donuts. Every time me and my dad went to the mall (usually when I went for a haircut) he'd buy me a donut called "the Ghostbuster"
It was a round chocolate donut with whipped cream inside. So fucking good.

I miss that place. It's been a really shitty Donair store ever since. Worst donairs I've ever had, and they're somehow still there.

*ssssiiiiiiip*

Excuse me, please do not post any more donuts until I finish my timmies. You know how I am before my caffeine boost.

Thanks for your understanding AND your cooperation.

>Old fashioned
>Apple fritters
>French crullers
>Eclairs with nuts
>Twists
>Regular chocolate or glazed
The best.

That is a box of wonderful things.

Where did you buy this

Google, lol. Was searching for a box of what I listed.

>Voodoo Doughnut - Portland
nasty af desu

There are those rare posts that illicit an urge in me to punch the poster. This is one of them.

tha'ts the font of blockbuster lolz

(((kosher)))

Pic related + 10 seconds in the microwave is god-tier

Aren't these just donut shaped croissant with donut toppings? Fucking normies.

They are, but fried instead of baked.

Usually they don't have much in the way of toppings, either.

It's national fish and chips day here.

Actually it was yesterday. My apologies.

I usually eat up to a dozen in a serving
>t. not even fat

Fractured Prune > everyone else

another box

The cereal on donuts meme, as far as I know, got started at Voodoo Donuts, in Portland, Oregon.

I can forgive people for thinking of it as a meme, and not a good one. They've had many imitators and they're mostly bad.

Voodoo donuts though, makes really fantastic donuts. Their raised donuts are just perfect in terms of fluffiness and sweetness and just a bit of toothy chewiness to them, but they still melt in your mouth. The flavor combinations are perfect. I highly recommend trying them.

This one's the Mango Tango. It's got a mango filling. Sweet vanilla frosting. That's a dusting of Tang powder on top. Fantastic god damn donut.

forgot pic

Here's the Old Dirty Bastard. Chocolate frosting. Crumbled oreo cookies. Peanut sauce.

The oreo crumbles, because they've been out for a couple hours and are on the frosting, go soft. That sounds bad, but on the donut it's great.

Those look really good and super moist.

I'm not a big fan of Oreos as topping because they're too hard but once you said they let them intentionally soften you sold me. These people sound like they know what they're doing. Also they have a fruity pebbles donut that I'd love to try.

ODB is probably the best donut they got.

We've got a Voodoo here in Denver. A+

Blue star is superior

is that California Donuts?

Can I post my worst instead?
youtu.be/mrbShEQhG2k

Those look pretty decent imo. I've never thought of pan frying them.

If you can get them fresh (I mean right out of the fryer) the peach and apple fritters they make are the best I've ever had

I haven't been in a long time, but there's a Voodoo Doughnut in Eugene near where I live that never has a line longer than a few people. Makes me laugh whenever I see that massive line all day in Portland.

There's this place in Barcelona called chök and they are great. Everything is hand made and their cronuts are the shit

Fuck these pieces of shit