Find a flaw

Find a flaw

it's flyover

The pizza is just going to slide right off or the entire tray will flip over if he's travelling at any speed.

One just opened up nearby. It's ok. But if there's any decent by the slice pizza joint nearby this place is basically pointless. It's nice to get a good amount of pizza for 5 bucks but it's little Caesar's quality. Do like the flavored crust though. TBF their whole pizza is prolly better. I've only gotten their 2 slice deal which is just an old pizza put through a roller oven.

Their deep dish is absolute shit.

anything that isn't Detroit style deep dish is flawed

it's not in Washington state. i miss that shit

I worked at two of their chains for a total of about two years in my teens AMA

Canned mushrooms

Detroit deep dish is disgusting, not meant for consumption by anyone but the Detroit wildlife. Chicago style is superior.

Ebola-Chan we need you.

Topkek

>the massive wave of newfriends won't know this is a /pol/ meme

Kind of pricey.

They will soon enough.

I love Jets, only chain Pizza I'll eat other than Little Ceasars and that's only for the price, can't go wrong with a shitty pizza that only costs a five piece

Today I think I'm gonna order a bacon bread and dip that shit in Jet's RANCH which is good AF, they use hidden valley seasoning mix but it tastes so much better than any other ranch I've ever had

Overpriced pizza. Can go to an actual pizzeria for a much better za'.

Mathmatically, it's worth the price for the quality. (pretty much) all the ingredients they use are more expensive than those used at other chains, and dough and sauce is made in store every day

We always drew the world trade center to the right of him on the boxes.

>Edgy

It was crappy pizza and we were bored.

Veeky Forums can be based at times.