Must eat 3 months on $50

Guys, due to an elaborate serious of circumstances which I dont want to explain I must eat for 3 months on this one $50 dollar bill.

How do I do it?

Giant bag of rice and a giant bag of black beans. Good luck

A bullet

Get a job.

Dumpster diving.

Go to equine store and buy oat pellets. Soak in water and eat

Rice and beans once every two days
Or get a job. Walk to the nearest job center and do some manual labor. You'll probably be working the next day.

sell your boipussy

Soup kitchens, food pantries, dumpster diving behind FFR and Supermarkets, foraging, growing food also.

TONS of ways not to starve to death, unless you're a retard.

Only correct answer. $50 will buy you enough of the clothes you need to appeal to a rich sugardaddy.

I just shaved my legs and ass today will u be my sugar daddy?

Lots of rice
Chicken or wathever you can get for real cheap
Potatoes
Cheap vegetables
Now I have tons of sauces and spices so I could actually manage to eat like a person for three months on that buffet, you can't afford that so get ready for some chicken and rice with nothing but salt added

First you need to show the goods sissy boi.

But it's a sfw board

Also look for dumpsters near schools, public or corporate canteens.

For a buck you can eat peasoup for three days.

No you can't

Well, you're wrong.

How the FUCK did you manage to need to live on $50 for THREE months? I can understand one month, two month is barely understandable but still has reasons. THREE FUCKING MONTHS?

Use the $50 to clean up and go apply to jobs at McDonalds and Burger King, they give you a free burger for lunch.

Rice and beans - steal condiments from fast food restaurants and diners.

If you have water and a heat source then you can live on just those things almost indefinitely.

Lol, she said she shaved her legs and ass. Can you imagine a gril dumpster diving? I dumpster dive as a hobby and occasionally see males, but never a gril. I suspect they'd just give bj's for $20.00 before they'd do that. A female would never go hungry except perhaps in San Francisco.

>she
You seem a bit confused, friend.

Rice
Beans
$1 loaves of bread

On the last day of the third month, I kill myself with food to spare.

SF is full of "lolgurlgaymer" and programmers. Also hippie dreadlocked scum. You don't know anything about SF than the Castro district? Why would one only know about the living area of ONE demographic, unless...youre PART of that demographic?

Tubesteak rare is your favorite food isn't it...

What's in your pantry already?

Like everyone else said rice and beans would be the main staples. Look at the hispanic section of any grocer and you can find dry beans that stretch much further than canned for the same price.

Some produce such as garlic and green onions can be stretched out by simply setting them in a small container of water by your window sill to cover the roots. It keeps them alive longer and the plant continues to grow for a bit, just be sure to change the water every two or three days. Eggs are a good staple protein and cheap as hell too.

If you want something sweet to drink spring for either KoolAid packs or inexpensive tea.

invest that $50 in BTC and triple your money by next week

Protip- daddy doesn't want precious to wear clothes, use the money for lube

In all seriousness op, rice+beans+ sell your plasma or something jesus fuck. There have got to be ways to find/steal/hustle a few extra twenties per month. Shit, fucking have a garage sale or post your couch on craigslist.

You can certainly make enough that you'll eat for 3 days, but it really isn't going to give you sufficient calories.

ramen,eggs,rice,bread..beans ,noodles ,sauce all at the dollar tree. 1 meal a day ,sorry it sucks i know.i was homeless for 3 months after getting kicked out of uni.keep chin up ,youll make it thru.

Gruel.

I really hope you got drinking water covered. It's already nigh impossible as it is and you're retarded scum for being in your current situation.

Potatoes milk and beef tallow or some cheap cooking oil substitute
5 lb bag of taters is 2 bucks
2 Gallons cost 2 bucks at Walmart
Pound of beef tallow is at most two buckaroos
4000 cal from the pound of beef tallow
4800 cal per 2 gallon of milk
1750 cal from 5 lb of potatoes
10550 cal a week, 1500 cal a day, at about 6 dollars a week or less than a dollar per day. Not exactly 50 so you could always just go with the junk food option instead. Alternatively if you don't like eating fried fat with the leftover fat buy 10 lbs of taters and only 1 gallon of milk.

you can live off of strictly potatoes and be completely healthy physically, fill empty water bottles at fountains.
(You) for reminding me

Not quite. It's actually potatoes and milk combined that allow you to survive indefinitely.

Buy urself a top ramen

rice beans oats all in bulk + water

This

For ~10 u can get plenty of tix to ur local public assistance office and get ebt food stamps homie. Fuck u doing, work smarter, not harder.

Just steal all your groceries. I lived on a budget for some time and while I did actually buy some while in the store I stole like 70% of my groceries

This. Getting a job is easy as fuck, stop being a lazy cunt OP.

catch fish using your waterbending

is any of old sanfrancisco left? you read shit like 'you cant win' and youre like, whoa - this place was a mad authentic-ass dope city. now when i go there its this post-gentrified yuppie disneyworld. granted, last i went was for a squash tournament, so im a posh faggot, but what's good? there still some seedy shit going down?

>animu AND Reddit spacing
You've definitely got to go back.

>this place was a mad authentic-ass dope city. now when i go there its this post-gentrified yuppie disneyworld
Kill yourself

I'm cheap enough that my family, friends and coworkers all want me to do Extreme Cheapskates, and I still need at least $7/week for groceries. You're beyond help here. If you're renting, get out and couch surf between every person, Internet cafe and airport you know.

Become the hero we know you can be

and we see this image 500 times a day so shut the fuck up faggot

It may be possible if he goes mass rice and lentils.

Ramen noodles.

STOP MAKING THIS THREAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This