Picky manchildren general!

picky manchildren general!

>new burger place
>puts chipotle mayo on everyting as their special sauce
>it isn't even a secret sauce, they outright tell you what it is
>faggot friend smacks lips talking with his mouth full like a 5 year old
>oh wow mmm yumm and there's thousand island on here too its great! mmm wow
motherfucker, the only similarity that sauce has with thousand island is the color

and the unfortunate truth of the matter is he's not atypical. He is a representation of your average american palate that can't tell the difference between chipotle mayonnaise and ketchup with sweet pickle relish in it

I'd rather be a picky manchild enjoying my burger than a creepy autist like you judging my friends for enjoying their food

>Having standards and etiquette is now creepy and autistic

We have fallen quite low

>reddit spacing
Very low indeed.

I have a friend who chews and talks with his mouth full. I don't understand how someone can be this fucking retarded.

>knowing what reddits format even looks like

I don't have friends, but I hate when people fill up their water bottles in sinks at university. Like wtf, just buy more bottled water like a normal person, don't be a cheap ass.

kys you are selfie my main dude

Can you say that again in a language that non-redditors understand?

kyra yuselfu senpai

Reddit spacing has been used on this website since before Reddit even existed.

You turd.

what's her problem?

>all American burger

Hello long island bro. Haven't had one of those in 30 years.

White people and college, obviously.

her biases and the liberal brainwashing

>is white
>hates whites

Sounds like they're teaching the important and pertinent life skills to young adults in American Colleges.

FUCK PAYING ATTENTION IN CLASS YOLO XD

i think she was just memeing. the "fuck drump and fuck white people" thing is pretty popular to say

Shut the fuck up cunt. You shits were pulling this same shit in the grill rage thread the other day. What's with you newfags and your intense hatred for any kind of thread where people are venting about their friends and family? Do you get white knight points for defending people online that may or may not even exist?

This shit is why we can't have rage threads anymore because you smug little newcunts have to come in and make smart ass little jabs at anyone who dares vent on an anonymous image board.

And yes, I'm fucking mad.

Chill out autismo

No I won't chill out you cunt and don't call me autistic. Stop shitposting first. Why am I "autistic" for caring about the quality of the board?

Because caring about the quality of the board is autistic. Get yourself a juice box, turn on Spongebeob, and calm your tits.

The Reddit spacing meme

Stop.

No it is not autistic. Veeky Forums is not made for shitposting, regardless of what you cancerous crossposting newfags think. Get off my site.

they stopped selling bottled water at my school (UVM) sometime toward the end of my time there. I lived off campus so I would often stop at the gas station on the corner and grab a bottle of water before class. people would hear the crinkle of the bottle when I would drink from it then give me a death stare.

the more you know. apparently sjw's hate bottled water, but are ok with bottled tea and soda and whatever else.

why would you buy a bottle of water and are you sure you weren't getting looks because you were drinking something loud when normal people drink very quietly

>why would you buy a bottle of water
because I was high and forgot to bring my old one a lot
>are you sure you weren't getting looks because you were drinking something loud
no.

I don't give a single fuck. The sooner you realized that you're surmounted by retards the better.

You're not doing yourself or anyone else any favorts by bitching about retards.

>doesn't like ketchup
>doesn't like mayonnaise

Pure picky eater

>people would hear the crinkle of the bottle when I would drink from it then give me a death stare.

Between the hollow scrapping when you unscrew a metal bottle and the slurping of a sports bottle there's just no wining...

not to mention if you put ice in your water and have a metal bottle.

You get mad at people for not paying for bottled water? Bait please?

Are you actually defending talking with your mouth full? Because that is fucking inexcusable

Your opinion is obviously part of the reason why you don't have friends.

Pic is user and OP

>order some sauteed pork intestines as sides
>notice that there are cilantro on top in the pictures
>tell the server to take it off
>"oh sorry we can't do that"
>"guess you don't want tips either then"
>dish comes
>no cilantro to be seen
>mfw

>fish restaurant
>grandpa needs to eat heart healthy foods
>the dish he wants has a butter sauce
>orders it but asks them to leave the sauce off
>oh I'm sorry, but the chef doesn't alter his dishes
>well he can't have the sauce so just don't put the sauce on
>oh, um, ok let me go check
>checks in the kitchen
>how about just a little bit of sauce?
>no, can't have the sauce, just leave it off
>oh um...ok let me see
>checks in the kitchen
>is sauce on the side ok?
fucking chefs man. Just leave the sauce off, this isn't even being picky this is a medical reason. Fuck

Ramen and iced tea seem kind of out of place in this image.

chefs hate it when you try to disrespect their creative vision like that, especially when that vision involves drenching their flavorless dishes in fat to make it taste good
fuck restaurants