Kratom

who here /kratom/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D5z6bZAT2EM
youtu.be/7MBaEEODzU0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Made me sick to my stomach and was a lame sit down and listen to music for a couple hours high. Ofc, I actually did get high which is more than expected.
6/10

I was taking it daily for awhile, but it started irritating my stomach. Now I take it once or twice a week. Love the stuff.

was planning on trying it then it got banned

Some head shop employee just gave me two bags of it. Like $50 worth of the stuff. It didn't do anything for me.

How much did you take? Also taking it with caffeine really boosts it's effects.
I take about 2 - 3 grams with coffee or an energy drink and feel great

It's great, tastes like shit though
What is the best way to ingest it?

Capsules, or mix it in with some tea

Just gotta power through it. You can brew it into tea, but that's not great. Just toss a scoop in your mouth and chug a strong flavored drink

I took some once before i was supposed to go to a meeting with chef Vitaly Paley about a culinary internship, I ended up getting sick and sitting on a park bench instead.
9/10 just fuck my life up.

where do you live

you need to take it on an empty stomach or it's useless. try that a few times taking 1-2 teaspoons

i stir it into a big glass of hot water and gut it. im used to the taste now. putting it in cold water doesnt really work. i literally fill a big cup of water and microwave it for 80 seconds, then put a teaspoon and a half then drink

Yeah that's what I do now, jam a heaping tablespoon under my tongue and chug kombucha or water.
I've heard it's not effective if you mix it with other foods.

united snakes of ameriKKKa

how? the shit is like cinnamon or something, it sucks all the water out of your mouth. dont you just cough it up?

they didnt ban it m8, they tried to. unless you live in one of the few gay states that did

I've done weed, amphetamines, psychedelics and a lot of booze.

I'd prefer a low does of kratom every time. A shame it makes it impossible for me to shit for a while after wards.

I put a small amount of water in my mouth first so the powder doesn't stick to the insides of my mouth, then take another bigger drink after the powder. It seems to work

i want to make a rtd version of kratom but the legal issues look like a pain in the ass

Indiana sucks donkey cock and banned it. Probably because Eli Lily is HQed here. Never thought to try it until I heard I wasn't allowed to, unfortunately.

Picked up a sample pack online recently and found out that I really enjoy kratom.

Most of them are just euphoric or also a stimulant. I think imma take some red maeng da in a bit here. Does anybody else take like 6 grams at a time?

>I want to do opiates without doing opiates!
r e t a r d e d

my buddy worked for the lobbying firm some kratom dudes hired when the ban was coming. he said they were fucking bums going up against pharmaceutical giants. you hate to be cynical, but a few drug companies literally are trying to patent shit in kratom and it just happens to all of a sudden get made illegal. but at the same time, you have some hope, because by some miracle the senate got it called off for now

green maeng da is my favorite. what ive heard is that at lower doses (a teaspoon is like 2g), there are some blah blah receptors and that's whats energizing and dope. past that it spills into opiate area which is still dope, but more sedating and intoxicating. i try to go 2-3g on empty stomach, but i take it like 3 or 4/day sometimes

not the same. i take this shit at work in front of coworkers and tell them its matcha and they think im mad healthy and green

>they banned it, i live in america
>they didnt ban it, unless you live where they banned it

?????????? so take a wild guess where he probably lives

How is that retarded? I don't want to do opiates, so I take kratom instead.

Yeah we can all deduce that. Even in America it's banned in some states, like mine. That was a valid response to a possibly misinformed person.

Love the stuff and I usually have a very strong nausea reaistance( dxm and such don't ever make me puke or anything) but kratom really really makes me nauseas if I take even a little bit of an adventurous large dose. I have to keep it pretty small which is nice, feels great and relieves pain, but leaves me wanting more. Wish I could smoke weed.

A long time ago I took like 20 capsules and puked at work in the bathroom but no one heard so I was fine

does kratom help you be focused and expedient at work as well?
I feel like I have greatly improved at work after beginning to use kratom routinely.

>drive an hour or two
>buy a massive fukken bag
>drive back
Can do the same with weed.

Kratom is an opiate
Doing kratom is like doing methodone
You're fucking retarded

>Kratom is an opiate

You're more than welcome to deport yourself.

Why the fuck would you think a drug made from a plant completely unrelated to opium poppies is an opiate?

Wow I just did kratom today with some friends.
I was the only one who didn't end up sick

I love kratom
Here is a little known FACT
Kratom is a great preworkout. I have monster workouts on kratom

Love kratom. I used to drink and take pills all the time now I take kratom. It doesnt fuck me up and it makes me feel good and gives me energy. Ive lost weight and my life has improved quite a bit. I have to go to the doctor for a checkup soon so hopefully its not fucking anything up but i feel better than I have in a while. I strongly recommend it to anyone who has any substance abuse problems.

Because alkaloids in kratom stimulate opiate receptors in your brain you fucking piece of human excrement.

You:

>Why the fuck would you ever think that meth and cocaine are both stimulants??? They obviously dont both come from the coca plant lol!!!

Reddit tier triggered.

yeah, it gives me the enthusiasm required to speak to other people, do boring tasks, etc.

bud, let's say it's an opiate. whats your point

I'm kinda interested to try it but where would I pick some up in the UK? not sure about the rules regarding kratom. Ideally I'd just want to order some online

>obsessed
>obsessed
>waah waah mommy make them stop saying stuff I don't like!
and here comes captain patriot, saving america's honor on Veeky Forums one shitpost at a time

Get a PO box in a neighboring state and have it sent there

>all these people bending over backwards for some narcotics
Is life really that miserable in flyover country?

why do faggots always say shit like that? my life is dope. it gets even better with kratom. there is no life good enough where i would not want it to be better

I use to buy kratom a lot like a decade ago

one of the headshops here in montreal use to sell a lot of legal drugs kratom was cheap as fuck but I' need at least an oz for a nice buzz holy fuck is it terrible to eat I swear I'd throw up 1:3 fucking times trying to get the shit in me

heard/read a lot of the stuff in the states is laced pretty sketch amazing its still legal here tho

laced? an oz? what the fuck are you talking about

It's thr latest meme from Reddit, ignore him, he's only here to screen cap his own post and post it there to get LE GOLD.

>muh secret club
Veeky Forums was started by elitist coastie cucks and the first regulars were elitist coastie cucks. It's currently owned by a scary foreigner. If this bothers you, perhaps you should head over to t_d, oops! Reddit is run by coastie cucks too! Looks like your entire life is dependent on us, sorry about that :^(

u wot m8

It mimics opiates due to the alkaloids in the plant, yes. It's not anywhere near as intense or addictive, however.
Kratom also has anti inflammatory properties that help people in pain as well

It's a opoid agonist, and a weak one at that. You have to have literally done opiates before ever to get a high off Kratom.

>opiate receptors
wew lad

false

not me since im not a worthless drug addicted degenerate junkie piece of shit :)

Any good recipes involving Kratom? I'm thinking about making Kratom ice cream

This is accurate. Also after the first or second time it will only make you sick. Its vile shit.

Can kratom only be purchased online? Searched a few of my local pothead stores for it but none of them mention it on their websites.

not true

yes, the stuff in head shops is far worse anyways. id post some vendors but i think you can just google it

i just make it as a tea, sometimes with honey. would b v interested in an icecream, although eating anything before or with it seems to cut the effect to zero

I have experience with heroin and I can honestly say that a sedative dose of kratom totally feels like smoking heroin. It is much safer due to the lack of adulterants but addiction is still a very real possibility

No it doesn't you fucking cock sucker

Yes people with issues of past addiction should avoid anything that can cause any sort of feeling of dependency.

Hmmm any website recommendations? Complete noob here

I know people like you. Before they can do anything they have to take their daily glass full of goop(water and kratom) and complain about how it tastes horrid. Then they turn around and try to justify their addiction as completely harmless.

"Dude it's way better than taking painkillers or doing heroin and it's really beneficial for people man."

I hope krat addicts get nothing but pain and suffering.

Gaia botanical, motark kratom, or socal herbal remedies

>literal opiate recreational drug is totally not addictive because the addict is in denial and cocksucker I guess
really cranks up the brain cogs...

I think he was more talking about the heroin thing. All I could think of was this clip
youtu.be/D5z6bZAT2EM

Has anoyone else:

accidentally exhaled while about to take a scoop and blown it all over?

inhaled it to the back of their throat and gone into a coughing fit?

puked some up back into your mouth when trying to take too much?

Is it a meme or does it actually work?

taking caps is so much easier. No idea why anyone would bother tasting this shit it's horrible.

bc the stuff that comes in caps is trash and im not about to cap it myself

Hope all you want you ignorant faggot because nothing will happen. Go compare the total number of deaths from Kratom EVER to the total number of people who died from Oxy or heroin in the last year. They aren't even remotely comparable you stupid fuck. Show me one person whose gotten AIDS from kratom, show me the neighborhoods destroyed by it. The people selling their bodies to get a fix. Oh wait you can't because it doesn't fucking exist.

I hear some people drink this gross bitter black liquid called coffee every morning too. Some of them are even addicted to it. Must be the same as meth right?

I know how people like you think. You don't care about the actual science behind how a drug works or what the actual effects are, all you know is there's a social stigma and that's good enough for you. Couldn't possibly be you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Nope just junkies trying to rationalize their addiction. Couldn't possibly be that this plant has saved people dealing with chronic pain, alcohol or heroin addictions and while not benign is comparatively harmless compared to almost all other substances save for maybe caffeine or weed.

Go fuck yourself idiot.

drink kratom. chill wid it

I'm a functioning alcoholic and use kratom to curb my drinking. I know I'm not really fixing the root issue of my addiction but knowing I have kratom at home that I can relax with breaks my routine of stopping at the liquor store on the way home thinking that it will be different this time and I'll control myself.

I used to drink ~3 liters of liquor a week until I got kidney stones, then I looked into Kratom and using that I'm down to a 750ml bottle of booze a week and I wake up feeling like death way less often.

\blog post

>I don't want to do opioids so I do opioids

how old were you when you got a kidney stone

I don't want to drink shit that makes me this angry god damn, he's just some other dude on the internet who don't like your drink.

23 was my first one. Then I passed a few more over the next 2 years

It's not an opiate.

Illegal in my state now, but found some decade old shit that I completely forgot about in my closet. Brewed up a foul thing, first tried to put it through a coffee filter, but then said fuck it bottoms up.

It was like a lucid stimulant, without the speedy effects of something like amp or ephedrine with also some relaxing effects. Good while drinking and chilling. 7/10, would recommend.

I don't take kratom. I tried it out once just like I tried out heroin once. They aren't the same high you fucking moron. We're talking about heroin.

did you snort or inject

t. only snorted

U r soooo reddit. Screen cap.

Snorted and smoked. Injection seems a little more fucked up. I mean where do people even get needles? I can't imagine they give them away at CVS.

protip: they do

another protip: Stay the fuck away from needles.

So if I want some free, sterile needles for brining a turkey or something, I can just go to CVS and pretend to be a junkie? Are there code words?

You just buy them

Yeah it just doesn't seem very fun to shoot up anything. I get that the high is extraordinary, but the process is too messy for my taste. Anyway, it was a one time thing just to see what all the fuss is about.

Just say you're a diabetic. Ex-junkie friend used to just give the name Rusty Shackleford, and he'd have his gear right there.

It's precisely because of the extraordinary high that you should stay the fuck away. That's a major milestone to junkie town.

Kratom isn't harmless. It's just less dangerous than most other hard drugs. People shouldn't exaggerate the risks but they shouldn't downplay them either. Sadly most people do both.

fuck kratom
who here POPPY TEA

i'm noddin

i snorted it just to say that i had a bit, but i do sort of feel like i didnt really do it, since injecting is kind of the entire point. didnt think the high of snorting was much different than pks

That still doesn't make it an opiate by any definition you window-licking retard. You don't even know the difference between opiate and opioid and even if you did, cocaine also stimulates opioid receptors you stupid fuck.

im with you but
>window-licking
reddit

I would love to be able to do this but im spooped cause theres no way to know how much is on the seeds and how strong it is. dont want to OD

Does kratom have any effects when it wears off, like a hangover or something? other than nausea I mean

>he thinks window-licker is a reddit term and not something used to describe retards for close to a century

No except for the last one. It's called the toss and wash. You take the desired amount in a spoonful or two(a teaspoon is equivalent to 2.2-2.6g) and drink some milk or whatever and then you swallow.

White maeng da is the shit, usually make 8 capsules in the morning (00). It helps at work and for school. Makes being productive pleasurable without the anxiety of uppers. It took a while to find my fave strain and vendor though, and i still occassionally get stomach cramps from consuming all the plant matter.

youtu.be/7MBaEEODzU0

Parachute it. Makes life so much easier

Took pst for about 3 days, took weeks after to feel kratom again.