Stop eating pork

Stop eating pork.

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0089288
academic.oup.com/jjco/article/44/3/282/842289/Soy-Intake-and-Breast-Cancer-Risk-An-Evaluation
ars.usda.gov/news-events/news/research-news/2000/b12-deficiency-may-be-more-widespread-than-thought/
youtube.com/watch?v=wv8Cik26DeM
howplantswork.com/2011/04/02/nervous-plants-2-plant-neurobiology/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No
Next

7 years ahead of you senpai

Aww, precious piggy.

Also 7 years ahead of you. Been vegan ever since I went to www.meat.org.

Pork should stop eating humans.

It's the best meat

is pork objectively the best meat?

What is wrong with pork, nutritionally?

I honestly hate pigs, I don't know what it is but just seeing them irritates me. I could stop eating meat but I'd continue eating pork just so there's one less pig around.

Fuels cancer growth.

When you buy pork you're actually making it so more pigs are around, because they'll breed more to replace the one you ate.

so does basically everything else

*blocks your path*

Yeah except no. Vegan diets actually fight cancer.

Look into heme, IGF-1, casein.

But if you don't care and don't mind an early death, that's fine, and honestly I don't either - I'm a "junk food vegan". They asked though.

Can't stop; won't stop.

Am I the only one who sees a baby face in the OP thumbnail

If it's a demonic looking baby with a full beard then no.

Fuck off.

This?

Just because degenerates don't do something disgustingly pathetic doesn't mean you're not a degenerate if you do it.

Why?

but at least theyre bred into misery and captivity

Stop fucking kids.

Why instead of eating meat they want to substitute fake soy products for all my meals.

I doubt that is better for you.

But it is. Also tastes better too. And you don't even have to eat soy as a vegan if you didn't want to for some stupid or allergy reason, so pointless comment to be honest.

not him but it's the pig's nose that looks like a demon baby in the thumbnail

Back to eddit sandfag.

How's that vitamin B12 deficiency going?

you act like people that eat meat don't also eat vegetables, lmfao.

No. Just because you posted this, I'm going to eat the rest of the bacon I have tomorrow morning with some fruit.

>Also tastes better
Never have I witnessed such delusion and faggotry.

I will once I finally get that pet pig I've always wanted.

Actually just had my blood tested about a week ago and I have plenty of B12. Not deficient in anything and I've been vegan for 8 years without supplementing regularly.

It's not meat = cancer, just a rise in probability. There's millions of other variables that'll negate or replace the effect of pure, miserable veganism.

I'm not. They studied vegan blood vs. omnivorous blood, and the vegan blood fought cancer 8x better. Pretty sure they weren't testing omnivores who didn't eat any vegetables.

soy beans gives you cancer

No, it's not "just" a rise in probability. They've identified the mechanisms that cause the cancer... And I don't even know what you're talking about with the millions of other variables. Are you trying to say vegans can get cancer too? If so, obviously ya dumb fuck, but they have less risk because of their diet.

Also, far from miserable. Dare you to give it an honest try for a year or two then come back to me about how "horrible" the food is. Only thing miserable about the lifestyle is dealing with retards.

Nope.
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0089288
academic.oup.com/jjco/article/44/3/282/842289/Soy-Intake-and-Breast-Cancer-Risk-An-Evaluation

>omnivore
it was one study and it was the standard American diet, and it's not meat that is the problem.

>I only look at sources that support my views
way to be a sheep faggot

no

What are you eating that contains B12?

Fortified foods (don't act like livestock aren't fed B12): the odd plant milk, cereal, energy drink.

It's incredibly easy to get B12 on a vegan diet without even buying a supplement. Not recommending that though, just saying that's what I've been able to easily get away with. Always better to be safe though. Same to meat eaters:
ars.usda.gov/news-events/news/research-news/2000/b12-deficiency-may-be-more-widespread-than-thought/

meatspin.com is another big one, it really fucked me up for a while honestly thinking what people cram down their throats on a regular basis not to mention all the shit in the meat (like it's protein I know but still it just makes me gag like I can't even swallow it now I just spit it out immediately when my uncle fed it to me gross as hell)

Fuck off Mohammed

I'm 26 years old, boyo. I first saw meatspin.com when you were but a wee chiddler.

What is bad about pork? It's meat.

BBQ pulled pork sandwich.

Big ol fucking no to you op.

What's the issue here?

is that an abortion?
man, that's a waste of meat

We all die little piggy don't be sad

>Only thing miserable about the lifestyle is dealing with retards

So you're constantly proselytising your aberrant dietary peccadilloes to an audience that ranges between indifferent and openly hostile, and you're miserable that your message isn't better received?

Does being both stupid and socially inept go along with being a vegan asshat?

Sure, your body's just manufacturing B12 from the surplus of moral superiority you're lugging around.

Cooked protein is the reason humans are the most intelligent species on earth.

Less energy spent digesting -> More energy spent on cerebral activities

That being said, as someone who had to spend 2 years raising and killing his own chickens for food, I have the utmost respect for the animals who give their lives so that I may continue enjoying delicious meals, and I would very much like it if all farm animals lived like kings for the little time they have.

I just don't know how I could get to do something like this. I know there's shitty organizations pushing for no animal killing, but are there organizations for "proper treatment of animals before their killing" ? And can I be sure that the money I donate won't go into their wives' pockets?

... not to mention that it's plausible that moving away from root vegetables diminished the need for strong jaw action, paving the way for a larger cranium.

dont worry buddy
i spend all day harrassing people that eat meat and being a cunt to them and making inside jokes in my communities about how meat eaters should be genocided.
I mean i still eat meat myself in secret but if i can use violence to stop two other people from doing it thats a net gain

youtube.com/watch?v=wv8Cik26DeM

Factory farming desecrates our planet and ourselves. We should treat animals better, even if we are going to eat them.

Muslims and jews don't like eating their smarter cousins.

It's delicious, especially when prepared such that it isn't dry.

Yeah, I know what you mean. That's how I felt when I ate your mother.

/No.

Go fuck yourself with a cactus.

There's this obscure thing called a mushroom.

get that filthy dunecoon shit the fuck out of here

A diet low in animal foods will reduce most chances of cancer by 32%. A number which is very debatable. When it comes to a vegan diet we dont have hard data concerning it's direct effect on cancer. It sure helps a lot with obesity and atherosclerosis though. But lacto-ovo vegetarians enjoy the same benefits vegans get and even more (a 32% lower rate of ischemic heart disease while pure vegans are only 22% lower).

Tl:dr westerners consume too many animal products, but vegans also lose some benefits that come from eating meat (fish has been shown to lower the incidence of Alzheimer's)

> have to eat 20 to 50 servings of mushrooms to reach the rdi

Sign me up senpai, i love mushrooms and 56 to 140oz of the stuff sounds easier to eat and digest instead of 4oz of mackerel.

this movie made me scared of eating pork when i was a kid

*oinks your path*

No.

I saw this desu

I don't eat pork, I'm jewish

ITT: Malnutritioned vegans

I honestly don't see how you faggots see pictures like this and get triggered and then present it like its something to be proud of. Guess what? A lot of people aren't mentally retarded and are fully aware of the realities of the food they eat.

This. It's not that I'm not aware that factory farming causes animals to suffer, I just don't care.

I'm vegan for purely environmental reasons

About to fry up some of these

this is why people dislike vegans; stop spewing bull shit. Also you do realize many plants have a nervous system; how the fuck do you think a viet fly trap plant works? It doesn't just randomly close it's mouth; it's a plant, it has a mouth, it closes bases on feeling. Having said that, what are you going to eat now?

oh and guess what, your plant is eating meat.

Vegans truly are disgusting subhumans

howplantswork.com/2011/04/02/nervous-plants-2-plant-neurobiology/

dumb samefag

But it's so much cheaper than beef.

No.

I don't give a fuck if they're cute. I'd snatch a baby out of a crib and chow down if it were socially and legally acceptable.

Not even with a fork?

flaming faggots