Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takeru_Kobayashi
reddit.com/r/Veeky
youtube.com/watch?v=B7wGe85T9jY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Around 350 pizzas for a summer camp.

when I paid your mom $25 to hop over that counter and suck my dick

my friend would sometimes order a large big mac meal and 20 mcnuggets

did you get them all from a single shop?

2 crave cases, one chicken and one cheeseburger. With this we ordered 4 bags of onion petals and some fries. Split it between 3 people. It was a mistake.

Summer camps only exist in movies.

Every time I go to KFC I get a 10-piece chicken bucket with 8 hot wings, 4 portions of french fries, popcorn chicken, and coleslaw and gravy. I never manage to eat more than 1/2 of it and I end up throwing the rest away, it's such a waste of money but I can't stop doing it.

hahahahahhaah

Please don't laugh at me.

20 cheeseburgers from mcdonalds. didnt even eat them, we threw them at people while driving drunk around town.

dude that's epic hahaha xD

we may have eaten a few.

You're the same kid who shitted up the condensed cream of mushroom soup thread, aren't you? Go back to /b/. I'm reporting all your posts

well, that's like less epic now. still, have an upvote, friend!

guy he replied to here. it was pretty funny, we did it a few times, and called it burger bowling. we were the cool kids back in the day.

not me, but i appreciate you keeping this board safe, user.

>xD
>have an upvote friend
You're not being subtle enough.

damn...

they most definitely do not. had a lot of fun at summer camps kinda not really

dont try to defend me, ill throw an entire 20 piece at him then drive away if he's pissing me off. trust me, ive done it before.

this is Veeky Forums, not the julia child blog forum for non-deviants.

do you even refrigerate brah? All those things (minus the fries) are prime leftover candidates. it's not like we are talking about reheating big macs

The largest order I've ever placed would have to be two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

i was in the phillipines and ordered 30 yum burgers from jollibees because they were so cheap

my action caused a huge scene because i was in a remote city that rarely sees white people, and the magnitude of burgers i ordered

kek

Want to know how McNuggets are made?

>Never see a white person in all 35 years of your life
>Hear stories about how much they eat
>Think that impossible, nobody could stomach that much!
>One day, skinny white man arrives
>Astounding!
>What a novelty!
>But surely the rumors must be false, see how thin he is
>Follow him into local Jollibees to confirm
>He orders 30 fucking burgers
>3 fucking 0
>Go home to wife
>Tell her we must sell everything
>Need to open hotdog stand in America
>We will be fabulously wealthy

Chicken nuggets, plated on grilled mac n' cheese. Served with a shooting star made of ketchup and ranch sauce.

sick memes boss

15 McChickens

I am drunk and on a diet and that pic is the stuff of my wet dreams now.

Got 30 $1 cheeseburgers on the way to an after party and was everyone's best friend for about 10 minutes

I used to eat a Wedny's triple with cheese and bacon combo with large fries, another a la cart triple with cheese, and sometimes have either a Frosty or a taco salad with it.

The otaku life is a lonely life

>vegan cucks are so weak that they find this stuff gross

thanks phamalam

It honestly astounds me when I'm at the drive through and the person in front of me orders like $50 worth of shit food. I go to fast food places because I want a cheap meal, almost always ordered off the dollar menu. If I want to spend $5 or more, I'll go to a deli or otherwise real restaurant.

All of the top competition eaters are Asians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takeru_Kobayashi

I once ordered 25 bigmacs, 5 large fries, and 3 cookies
then the manager came out and scolded me for not calling ahead. Like nigga, I didn't even know mcdonalds had a phone number, who the fuck calls ahead?
I've done the crate (100) twice, first time was bacon cheese, second time was just cheese

It's because they've evolved stomachs to expand incredibly amounts to eat everything they possible can when its available, as they are a naturally impoverished and starving peoples.

That's nuts. And liberals say we're all the same species?!

just take your scolding like a man, completely justified
should've given him a sorry and a tip on top of that

Elegant and tasteful, how many michelin stars do you have?

Those chips would be stone cold in about 2 seconds. Maccas chips go cold at the speed of light.

3 mcchickens
3 mcdoubles dressed like mac
2 large fries

I downed like 5 Double Doubles from In N' Out. They're good, but vastly overrated. This is from someone who gets full after 2 Big Macs.

One time I ordered XXL Steak Nachos from Taco Bell, and when I got to the drive up window they handed me two of them. I probably said "two ex ell." I was so busy trying to keep all the spaghetti off the upholstery I didn't correct them.

They were large, but otherwise unremarkable.

>have eating disorder
>restrict calories to under 600 daily
>looking forward to weekly cheat day
>plan meticulously
>come up with large cheese pizza w/ extra cheese from pizza pizza + garlic dipping sauce + pack of 12 two-bite brownies + large fries from mcdonald's next door
>day comes, buy all the shit
>eat 3 slices of pizza and half the fries
>get full
>been craving this for 3 days straight and it's pathetic I can't even it that much
>sad

so what do you do with all the leftover food since you hardly get to eat at all on non-cheat days?

with that day, I gave some to my sister, but still had more than half the pizza.

I threw it out.

>29 cent hamburger

do mcdonalds still do this?

well i kek'd

Wow, who could've thought they made it out of chicken, even killing it in the process.
Really stimulates my neurons.

>their butts and boogers also get mulched

pls no

summer camp was dope, i went up in maine. but then this other kid from providence who was older and went there told me years later that he thought some kids were getting diddled by this one counselor. think he may have been right. makes me sick. i did get fucking nasty at water skiing though, except that when i tried to impress my girlfriend's family last summer on nantucket i couldnt get up and looked like a faggot. my camp has reunions and shit where everyone goes back and stays in the bunk. i only went for a few years so never made any lifelong friends like that, but could be fun.

nice blog post, subscribed

took an adderall this morning m8, dont want to do my work

That's not how chicken nuggets are made, that's how they kill male chicks after separating out the females.

just one but it's a shooting star

2 pizzas, ate them both.

I ordered 1,000 chicken nuggets at McD's one time. Me and five buddies ate good for a few days.

I had a big mac meal AND some nuggets once when I was 13. then I even had a mcflurry after that.

>Four person road trip
>In first hour spot in n out
>Order 12 double doubles in various styles, preferences, and conditions. 6 fries similarly treated.
>All of it is gone by the time we reach destination. Car full of trash and farts of various description
>Fond memories.

>Being this reddit

Not them, but actually I came here from Reddit
reddit.com/r/Veeky Forums/comments/6f0o4j/ck_decides_to_start_a_business/

100 Jack in the Box Tacos. 50 bucks collected from a party.

Bruh.

3 doubles for myself. i felt so fat afterward.

>we were the cool kids back in the day.

And by /coolkids/ you mean delinquent douchebags, right?

Went to Taco Bell and appended a 12 taco box and some other shit to my order because the family called. Ended up with 3 burritos, 12 chicken chips and a dozen tacos and felt fat as hell.

This. Those are baby chicks not adult chickens. Mechanically separated chicken is made the carcasses of chickens after the main cuts have been removed.

2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, 2 number 45's, one with cheese and a large soda.

In all seriousness the biggest order of fast food I got was one of those 30 burger packs from White Castle. We went home after a night at a show thinking we'd eat that shit, but no it was gross. We saved it for later but reheating that shit was no fucking picnic.

I am never, ever, ever going to settle for White Castle again. I have a car, I can wait in line for good food, this was a lesson to me to stop settling for shit.

You should go back with all your boyfriends and stay there.

Yeah, I called them a week in advance to let them know. Pizzas got delivered in a truck.

white castle burgers look awful

dont know why people eat there

You'll never know why. You'll never know why someone goes to a McDonald's next to a local burger joint with better food for the same price, or why someone with a car and gas money to spare would rather drive 5 minutes to McDonald's than 8 minutes to the better burger joint.

>stupidity
>brand loyalty
>sheer laziness
>social anxiety that comes from having to look at a new menu and order something different

These aren't hard questions to answer.

7,000 upvotes on reddit? Really? Notice how the post didn't even get any replies in this thread, because it wasn't even funny.

>social anxiety that comes from having to look at a new menu and order something different

Top meme

>he thinks this is a meme and not basic human behavior

well, put a feather in your cap retard

youtube.com/watch?v=B7wGe85T9jY

>basic human behaviorr

Really nothing normal about being afraid of trying something other than McDonald's. That's kinda weird I think.

Makes sense to me. I mean, if I build a B-Spot and a Five Guys and a Smashburger and a Hardee's next to a McDonald's and served all burgers for the same price, there's still going to be people buying a Big Mac. I mean spend your money wisely when you eat.

Two orders of 20 McNuggets when they had a crazy BOGO deal.

Had half the night of and the rest the following morning.

it's not, you wouldn't be asking why people flock to brands they recognize if it were

big mac meal

I am obese
Every Saturday I get a giant fast food order

>4 pizzas from Dominos
>At least 5 Burgers
>Some fried chicken
>couple of tubs ice cream

So that is my standard order

But on top of that I will also order some 'misc' items such as soup or something to make the meal feel different. So last week I had 3 bowls of tomato soup for dipping my fast food in. Or the week before I baked some salmon fillets and sprinkled on my pizza, in my burgers, in my ice cream. It sometimes is nice like with the salmon and sometimes bad (once I tried putting meringues from the bakery on my fast food and it was disgusting)

I am 560lbs btw. Also this post wasn't honest as i ACTUALLY do this twice per week, and I forgot that I always have some sushi as well.

I once ordered a 75 Kg Kebab pike for a friends marriage straight from the kebab impaler

Double quarter pounder with a 20 piece nuggie
Order it every time I go to McDs

I don't believe you. Post stomach

What do you do for money?

Kek, good stuff user

quit larping Ethiopianon

Guy I went to school with used to get a Quarter Pounder, Fillet of Fish, two Cheeseburgers and sometimes 6 Chicken Nuggets on top (I think one week he got a McChicken instead). And a Hot Apple Pie.

This was a regular order for him. I have no fucking idea how he did it.

I'm gunna need you to tell me what that image is from, user.

Salmon and ICE CREAM?

Fucking shit thats disgusting

A burger and fries with a milkshake from Steak n Shake, once

I am off the fucking rails

Any fast food workers, what's the maximum output you've had in one shift? I've had to serve a group of 50 or more bikers all in a row at a smalltown Wendy's, they were the Grim Reapers probably on a long distance ride or someshit.

Now work at a local latenight bar-pizza shop, some out of town basketball team placed an order that was retarded, they wanted all sandwiches and food modified differently and bagged/named individually.

Idk why I posted all this, coffee and beer making me wordy.

That works too