Reverse day?

Posts Ranking

1. Sincere posts
2. Creative bait posts that had effort put into them
9000. The post you just made

>snails and frogs as meals
>dude boiled vegetables lmao

topwew

Yeah I bet you really love Italian cuisine such as pizza and spaghetti bolognese and bread sticks, you fucking dumb cunt. Your list is probably the worst I've seen.

>Thai
>Indian
>middle eastern/north african
>American BBQ
>Italian
>Japanese
>Chinese(american)

>food I find in the trash can
>mexican

>1.

>italian

here's mine

1. Vietnamese
2. Chinese (Szechuan)
3. Japanese
4. Italian
5. Chinese (Henan)
6. Jamaican
7. Indian (southern)
. . .
9001. American
90001. Flip
900000000000001. Mexican

real Mexican is fucking amazing

have you ever had actual Mexican food? Microwave burritos from 7-11 don't count

well now i'm out of school and i don't have a job...i just sit around all sweaty and lethargic. and i'm just thinkin bout where it all went wrong...why i can't concentrate on anything but reruns? I wish i had some more stability and, I...I wish I had somebody making lunch for me... I guess I miss the simple things in life, the thought of pizza day. I thought it stupid then, but I wish I had it now!

good stuff, my weeb friend. Viet food is god tier.

1. My ex's grandma's cooking
2. Whoever runs that one Thai restaurant
3. My cooking
4. My mom's cooking
5. Everything else

9001. Your cooking

Accurate

1. Northeastern Chinese
2. Japanese
3. Southern Chinese
4. French
5. Vietnamese & Taiwanese & Filipino
6. Greek & American Italian & Korean
7. Tex-Mex & American & German
8. Persian & American Chinese
9. Thai & Sichuan Chinese
10. Hungarian & Laotian
11. Levantine & Western Chinese
12. Indian

What counts as Italian cuisine?

>American
Lol murricans have 0 cousine, only mix others ones

that list is objectively wrong and you should feel bad

1. Peruvian
2. Southern USA (Dixie)
3. Viet/Thai
4. Texas BBQ
5. Cajun
6. Mexican
7. Italian
1000. Indian
100000. Western European shit
98765423144. British

>American
Top jej

exactly thats why its GOAT

As far as I know, French cuisine is all about perfected methods of making bad dishes.
Visiting France a few times doesnt help either.
How far from the truth am I?

You have no idea bro

chineaboo

1. French
2. German
3. Japanese
4. Spanish
5. Mexican
6. Middle Eastern
7. Greece
8. Chinese
9. Mongolian
10. Italian

ITT: porrfags who only eat what they make at home rate more cuisines than what is humanly possible.

How is it more than humanly possible?
10 restaurants in a year comes out to less than 1 restaurant per month. If you have different cuisines at each restaurant, aside from what cuisine you normally eat at home, you can have experience with 11 cuisines in a single year.
The number will obviously increase with cheaper restaurants. Not every restaurant is going to be a five-star shop after all.

The most number here I can see is 22. Most range in the 10 to 15 range. That's pretty acceptable a range/

If you examine just about every food tradition around the world, it's going to have things mixed from its neighbors with each other. Besides, American and New American fare do look delicious.

Is Mongolian barbecue actually Mongolian or just another American invention?

It's more than that. Ranking a country's cuisine without having travelled extensively in that country and only eating it from "nationality" restaurants in your own country is the epitome of ignorance. It's the same kind of logic as saying, "I know what I'm talking about on a scientific issue because I read an opinion piece on Breitbart or Huffingtonpost."

Nationality restaurants still have the same flavor as in other countries. It's simply a lie that they're not comparable. For example, the German restaurant I've been to in the US has the same flavor as German restaurants close to the base over there in Germany.
The Japanese food I've eaten in CA has the same flavor profile as the Japanese food I've had in Asia.
I've eaten Chongqing style cuisine in the US and the flavor is the same flavors that you get in Szechuan.
This idea that nationality restaurants can't reproduce flavors and textures from their homelands is only an elitist thing that comes from people who think eating at the place of origin is always going to be better.
A guy cooking great Cajun food Southern Texas that goes to Oregon is still going to cook the same great Southern food, provided he can order ingredients, which is easier to do now than 20 years ago.

Is that real Mexican food, not Tex-Mex? I've never encountered authentic Mexican food before and there's a lot of taco shops in the city a few miles over.

>New American
Is this a real thing?

What's the point of middle eastern food. Not as fresh and tasty as Mediterranean, not as complex in terms of aromatics and spices as Indian, doesn't do meat as well as German/American, not healthy, not cheap. Why do people bother putting it alongside actual cuisines.

Talking about authentical food, not americanized stuff.

I think adas polo and some kebabs taste good.

How can you know if Mongolian food is authentic, user? I've read about some Mongolian restaurants, just not sure if they're the real deal.

A lot of it tastes good. Felafels, kebabs, the sweets etc. I just don't think it does any aspect of food well enough to be considered one of the great cuisines of the world.

1. French
2. Italian
3. Japanese

Food that tastes good>food that doesnt taste good

Pho sucks and that vegetable sub thing with the invisible wrapping looks disgusting.

well considering the other thread is still up lets just all acknowledge this troll post and post objective power rankings
Im going by regional
1. north american CAN and USA
2. European Latin POR and ESP
3. SE Asian THAI/LAOS/VIET/ISLANDS
4. Northern European GERM/Scandinavia
5. South American ARG/CHILE/BRAZIL
6. Romantic Europe ITALY and FRANCE
7. Mediterranean
8. Chinese
9. Central American MEX/EL SALVADOR etc.
10. Indian/Caribbean aka DOUSE THAT SHIT IN SPICES NIGGA WE FIXIN TO EAT THIS ORANGE PASTE MADE OF SPICE

>German
>Middle Eastarn
Might as well eat a can of spam and olive paste
1/10

Japanese
Italian
Thai
Australian
Chinese
English

Posted from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've eaten German food before and they aren't as salty as spam. More like a sour-like taste, also wine.

1. mexican
2. italian
3. cajun
4. southern (american)
5. chinese
6. japanese
7. thai

rest is dogshit and not worth eating

This other user got my point
Also, a country's cuisine is not only in its restaurants.

>vietnamese
>szechuan
>any indian food
ahahahahaha

. American

>Only China for Asian food

>french
>not in the top 3
jump off cliff buddy

using your list
1.indian
2.chinese
3.italian
4.greek
5.french
6.spanish
7.middle eastern
8.mexican
9.middle eastern
10.english
11. american

chinese here kinda goes asian fusion since thai, vietnamese, japanese, korean

nothing has flavour like good indian, it's the cuisine that constantly blows me away

>Thai is nowhere to be seen
Shit taste confirmed.

>Chinese (Szechuan)
my nigga

Unfortunately, it's not that simple. The general preferences of customers in each country differs by a lot. Asian food gets watered down significantly in western regions.

This speaks against "true" asian food, not for it.
If people that are not used to eat it since they were born don't like it, it means it's not that great (or rather, that it's poorly balanced).

i did a european cuisine subject over just as breadth summer(aus here), would not reccomend very political.

but yeah that seems to be what i got out of it really italian cuisine was adopted during the renaissance by the french and then perfected, all the great chefs and writers were french, escoffier is credited as being the guy to really sort out how to manage a kitchen with the brigade system and everyone follows these sorts of basics and the style of cookbook set up by the french, where others, like the italians had cookbooks that sort of rambled and assumed you'd remember earlier techniques for recipes later in the book..

Really the best dishes came from italy and these days italian and now spanish are really the top european cuisines, but the center of the culinary world is france and the styles and techniques used today are french.

i think french cuisine is great, but with regional country dishes like cassoulet, more refined stuff and pastries you think of as french cuisine is pretty meh.

Top:
>French
>Italian
>Greek

Average:
>Thai
>Chinese
>Vietnamese
>Korean
>Japanese

Complete garbage:
>Mexican
>Authentic Mexican
>Spanish
>Indian

have any of you ever eaten indonesian food? beef rendang is the shiznizzle

1) Chinese
2) Everything else

Maybe because I'm Mexican and I enjoy my heritage so much, but I enjoy German pork a lot... Frenchie stuff I have to agree it sucks