ITT: your favourite loser food

You want to pig out on a friday night, what do you buy with 20 dollars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fcbj8BBsWSA
youtube.com/watch?v=2T1YrR_fBK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One has to be really insecure to actually do what's written in OPs pic. Makes me kinda sad.

What's wrong with living alone

If you go to a Turkish/Middle Eastern fast food restaurant in Australia, they often have something called a snack pack, which is literally fried chips with several pounds of halal beef or chicken on top, and copious amounts of garlic or chili or tomato or bbq sauce. The pizza at these places is literally 6cm of thick dough with 3cm of doner kebab meat and sometimes chicken on top of cheese. You can feel it clogging your arteries as you eat it, and the sshits you get are monstrous. But it's the best fatfuck food.

Some chicken, chickpeas, sesame seeds, a lemon, some baby carrots, peas and some pita bread.
Make hummus, stuff that and carrots and peas and chicken up in there and eat all of it and just sit at the table staring out into space like a beached whale because I'm too bloated to do anything for a couple minutes.

i go to chinese buffet alone then come home and get really drunk / high and considering shooting myself and eventually passing out and going to work the next morning

Hot and spicy publix fried chicken. It kinda sucks and makes my stomach hurt afterwards, but fuck it. I keep coming back, so it must be good.

If im planning on pigging out; a big bag (90) of generic pizza rolls, a 2liter of generic diet mtn dew red, 2 boxes of junior mints, bag of doritos or cheetos, can of cheese dip.

If it is a spur of the moment thing; 2 large 3 topping dominos (i live a building away from a dominos) and a 2 liter of diet coke.

sometimes i get a craving for tator tots. very nostaligc. froms chool lunch and such

A frozen pizza and vegetables to make a giant salad

/comfy/ friday night for me:

Frozen stuffed crust pizza
IBC cream soda
Tub of ice cream

Red Barron 4 cheese pizza and put jalapenos and tabasco on it. I love the spicy shitz the next day.

Nothing. Those people have dependent personality disorder

if that makes you feel bloated, you either have an eating disorder or your chickpeas are undercooked

Whatever Publix sub is on sale, a gyro, and a burrito bowl.

If I feel bad enough I'll get a watermelon and some green beans and broccoli to dip in hummus

pizza rolls are my kryptonite

>Domino's Large 3 topping pizza ~ $8
>6 Pack of Yuengling ~ $7
>Cool Ranch Doritos and some type of candy with the remaining $5

Pig out on $20? That's easy. I'd head to Wal-Mart's deli section and buy 8 pieces of fried chicken, and spend the rest on mozzarella sticks and jalapeno poppers. With the change, I could buy myself a Dr Thunder on the way out.

liter of cheap vodka 9 dollars
taco bell 5 dollar box 5 dollars
4 jack n the box tacos 2 dollars
some chips and candy at the liquor store 4 dollars

youtube.com/watch?v=fcbj8BBsWSA

This is the best answer ITT, the holy trinity, I'd want Tabasco habanero sauce too.

Did this a lot in college

I get a shawarma, with lots of garlic sauce. I'm really stuck on flan too.

pander express (fried rice, walnut shrimp, general tsos) and a sixer of cheap beer

Pizza and sausage gravy.

youtube.com/watch?v=2T1YrR_fBK4

Three cans of chef boyardee spaghetti and meatballs, a family sized Chips Ahoy cookies and milk, and a box of Cheez It snack mix . Max comfy and I can easily eat most of it in one sitting.

Reminds me of that Key and Peele skit where Peele is Really fat and is ordering like 5 pizzas for himself and pretends that he has a few guests over.

youtube.com/watch?v=fcbj8BBsWSA The pizza skit if you wanted to see it