I work the opening shift at my local bakery

I work the opening shift at my local bakery.

AMA

What does the bakery specialize in? Post pics please.

What do you eat for dinner?

What's your perfect Sunday?

There's close to nothing we DONT make due to the fact that we're the major baked goods power in this area, and ship to grocery stores. However, our donuts and cinnamon buns are to die for.

Doing nothing because we close on Sundays.

> of our donuts, the apple fritter is our best one hands down

So do you guys have chocolate corners and those baked turtles?

I used to be a doughnut fryer.
Was pretty fun squeezing the juice out of all the blisters I got.
I assume yours is automated since it's large production?

Yesterday was national donut day. Did tall do anything special for it?

do you make the holes with your dick?

I eat a lot of bread.
Props to you and your industry mate, and all the good work you do. Thanks.

What country is that from? We don't do those sadly

It's all hand done. However, someone else does the frying

Where do you work?

> forgot identity-proving image

Rural Southern Manitoba. Not!Winnipeg if you catch my drift.

Someone who worked in a bakery mentioned fatties banging on the door before they were open. Does this happen to you?

What do you do for a living?

America, I usually get them from Mexican bakeries though.

>trays on wire racks
Seems a bit redundant desu.

You guys need a glazing table; you could save all that runoff.

You must start work at 6am? or earlier?

The bakers in my town start around 4. I called asking about jobs. Nope, no thank you.

Donut fryer here; I start at 2AM. Need to have all donuts fried and dressed by 6AM.

how fat are you from all the baked goodies? please post a body shot for a reference

I think you burnt that bread

Here's a tip: When you get up at 3AM and you go to bed at 7PM it's the same as going to bed at 12AM and getting up at 8AM.

No, but there is a Black Friday line every single Saturday
Those wheeled racks are for transporting multiple things ya dingus. Also I'm pretty sure we have one.
I start at 8 and go until 12:30 on Saturdays. I just make sure the place hits the ground running. Weekdays I go from 1:30 to 6~~
I'm actually on the thin side. Metabolism is weird

How long have you been working that kind of job? Do you worry about the possibility of baker's lung?

I never knew that condition existed until I dated someone who grew up with a friend who's family ran a bakery. Occupational conditions are a motherfucker.

Thank you for the new paranoia

I used to work opening shift too user and man, weekends were so fucking busy. Do you like sneaking a donut or two behind the scenes like I did?

What do you actually do? Just pop dough from the night before into the oven/frier and glaze, or the whole shebang?
How'd you get the job? Any relevant training/degrees?

My place is super chill. You don't have to "sneak"
I work till and bag stuff that gets shipped. Actual production happens when I'm not around- and I'm usually around.

What's the length of your cock?

What did you need to get the job, I want to start in a kitchen or bakery this summer, got any tips?

when will i get a gf

Can you fuck off?

Can you go back to >>>Reddit you numale cuck?

Alright guys- crazy shit just happened.

> go to take a scoot, and leave a post-it note on the front saying "back in five minutes"
> hear the door open and close while I'm busy, but easily finish before 5 minutes
> see no one waiting
> go to the far back kitchen to wash some pots
> I guess the speaker in the back that let's you know the doors are opening failed
> washing dishes
> woman comes out of nowhere and asks where the staff are
> niggaiamthestaff.jpg
> waitwhythehellareyouhere.jpg
> some woman, who had been waiting for 20 minutes at the very most (which I doubt because, again, no one was there when I finished my scoot) decided it was the best course action to walk behind the counter, wander our processing plant where we make and store valuable shit, and locate me in order to buy some sourdough
The only reason I didn't kick her out on the spot was because my brain failed to fully register the situation until she had left and I saw the same facial expression I had on two other waiting customers.

Can you find a better use of your built up angst?

Can you stop being an attention seeker whore?

No

You come off someone who makes 4 fast food threads a day.

Attention whores like you got their own shit hole. It's called reddit and is full of shits like you. Now FUCK OFF

I thought bait was supposed to be subtle.