That's called bread, user.

its called "bread" dummy

>horrible plating
>insufficient meat

What is that yellow shit

Kind of looks like tofu scramble.

I think we're in a subtle vegan thread.

pretty damn good
I love me some tofu scramble marble rye is one of the supreme deity of household breads

only critique is that some of those botatoes aren't all that evenly cooked

Not enough side of breakfast sausage

Never met a subtle vegan. I once had a vegan over to a dinner party. Cooked them a great vegan curry just for them. Everyone ate some to and loved it. I also made sure to needlessly hack a duck apart in the kitchen with a cleaver right in front of them. Their discomfort engorged my penis.

For the record if anyone cares the dinner party menu was:
>Baked brie drizzled in honey with fresh french bread
>Vegetable curry with saffron rice
>Spatchocked a duck and served the meat with a redwine/blackberry reduction dipping sauce thing, not sure what to call it
>Sides were garlic mashed potatoes, green beans in butter, and latkes.

Probably one of the better dinner parties I've done.

there's no such thing as a "subtle vegan"

damn...

I would think the vegans wouldn't eat any of that, except for maybe the curry, depending what was in it. They don't do honey. They don't do butter for the sides. They don't eat delicious birds. They're really kind of a pain in the ass to cook for if other people are eating too.

no

Your bread isn't toasted, your potatoes are burnt, and I honestly can't identify what that yellow shit is supposed to be? Polenta? Scrambled eggs? Whatever it is, if you ever sat a plate of it in front of me I'd throw it back in your face.

Learn how to fucking cook.

Where's the sausage/bacon/steak?

Where are the Brazil nuts? Do you anons know another name for Brazil nuts? Spick toes.

>Spick toes
WRONG
They are called nigger toes

congrats on the twitter shoutout

no theyre called women's brains

Just doing my job

>that plating

>spics
>niggers
you idiots are so predictable and pathetic

the flaw is the person eating it.

>you idiots are so predictable and pathetic
Next you're going to tell us that you don't like dick and fart jokes

wow, imagine that.

Your mom tells me your dick smells like a fart and that's why she's the only one willing to suck it.