Wtf

wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B011N1JOYM/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1496596900&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=water distiller&dpPl=1&dpID=41yuMKKHIIL&ref=plSrch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

costs money to extract water from glaciers

A bottle of water is 99 cents at Cvs

I bought one for a homeless guy last week to make myself feel better.

Tap water is free and a reverse osmosis filter is a $200 investment for life.

supply and demand + cost of production + cost of labor + inflation/deflation + taxes + scores of other factors = consumer price

this is $0.80 where I live

People buy it, so they sell it. Blame the consumers.

>Tap water is free
You ever pay a water bill, champ?

its including in my rent because I live in a first world country where we take 2 showers a day

>its included in my rent
So it's not free then. Checkmate.

>wasting water
It's bad for the skin too.

>this is the excuse Americans have for being fat

Kek
> being this dense

It comes out of the tap for free...

There is no legitimate excuse for being fat besides being a fatass kid who was fed by their likely fatass parents.

This, people are more likely buying soda so it moves quicker and can be sold at a cheaper price. Although lately I've seen water and soda being sold at the same price. Plus, people are more likely to refill a water bottle at a fountain or something but people who buy soda will just buy another one.

No it doesn't. You paid for the use of the tap in your rent. Furthermore, you may be facing taste costs if your tap water tastes worse than other water. Add to that the costs of the filter needed to make the tap water more palatable as you suggested.

I could add nitpicky costs onto just about anything my man but I really do mean that "included in rent" is not free.

If it's not full of dirt and shit, it's full of fluoride. Tasty.

This

I can get a palette of like 30 17floz water bottles for $3. 20 oz soda bottles are 1.80, and 1 liter soda bottles are 99 cents.

the whole idea of that shit is fucked.

It's always hilarious to see a skinny lady who has a fucking fat lard of a kid.

Stop buying designer hipster-water then, you rich yuppie fuck

20 oz sodas are usually kept refrigerated which costs money, compared to the liter bottles which are just kept on a shelf.

>palette

>drinking bottled water

Do you mean paying to have the well drilled?

>Poland

>rent
Found your problem.

>Michigan
It's your own fault.

Poland, Maine.

A 1,5 litre bottle of water is 39 cent at a german discounter.

this is only true in 3rd world shitholes

A bottle of water is 25 cents at Costco

>not having your own fresh spring water
Bottled water is a huge scam.

NYC has the best tap water

It really does bring out a good chuckle, especially from the ex-fatass.

you can correct someone without insulting. nobody knows everything so there's no point in insulting someone when they don't know something.

That was my excuse
Then I joined the swim team and had every craving just drop itself off
Unfortunately, I happened to have kept the puffy nipples no matter how buff my chest is
It's really fucking distracting and still makes me self conscious

Post pics

>no one itt has well water
you people disappoint me

You know what's a thousand times more unattractive than puffy nipples on a fit guy? Puffy nipples on a fat guy. All things considered, you're doing great.

If we blame someone for having some particular behavioral disorder, there can be no excuse for having any problems at all ever.

you can get 24 packs of water for like 4 dollars
soda is clearly more costly than water who the fuck even made that are they retarded

i think theyre buying them at fast food places rather than the actual grocery store.

sometimes beer is cheaper than both. does that mean anything? no.

please dont waste the earth's water by taking unnecessary showers. thank you.

surrp cheaper than water breh

I bought a big soda for a homeless guy and the faggot said he wanted money not a drink.

That was 2 years ago and I haven't offered to help a homeless person since, they can all die.

Showers aren't a major use of water. Most water is used up by farming, and since a lot of food gets thrown away, that's a bigger cause for concern. You can't expect people to want to be dirty to save a bit of water though, it's pretty normal for a lot of people to shower before and after work. You can tell people to conserve water but it's not the only answer, we need better technology to clean and recycle water.

You shouldn't say hundreds of thousands of people should just die because your one act of kindness didn't give you the validation you wanted. It's nice to be appreciated but that shouldn't be your main motivation for doing good.

No, they really should all die.

I have seen the light, and they are the darkness that must be purged of this world.

>before and after work
Do you get that dirty sleeping? I can understand after especially if you work in a dirty and/or labor intensive job, but before and after?

You may also have unwittingly helped someone either pretending to be homeless or homeless but with an even worse drug and/or alcohol problem.

Sometimes I'll sweat during the night. Your body just produces oils and smells that you should try to clean up a bit too. Also I usually poop in the morning and want to be clean from that.

But I'm not talking about a shower where you completely lather yourself up in soap and shampoo, a lot of the time I just do a quick rinse with only water which is enough. Except on your butthole, you should always use soap and water to clean that with each shower.

It's worth helping someone who really needs it, even if some people are just taking advantage.

>Your body just produces oils and smells that you should try to clean up a bit too.

No, your body OVERproduces oils and when you strip your skin of them two times a day. You skin is supposed to have alight protective coating of oil and the harder you try to remove it, the harder your body will try to put it back.

Feeling the need to shower after you take a shit to "be clean" is literal mental disorder tier.

and store brands are ven cheaper.

i've sometimes have bought this, drank as much as i can and just toss it.

cheaper than a $1 for a 16 oz bottle

There's a cool homeless dude that walks around here with a guitar. Sometimes he sits on the street corner and plays and people give him money. I've given him money a few times and he seems like a really nice dude.
There's also a homeless woman here that is possibly one of the most unpleasant human beings you will ever encounter. She will just walk around and scream at the top of her lungs at nothing. I've tried to help her before and she told me to fuck off.
She can go die but homeless guitar bro is cool. Don't judge people based off of one thing.

What are you? Because now I know everyone like you should die.

Water alone doesn't strip oil like soap and water does. Just using water still leaves a small amount of oil on your skin. I didn't say I feel I have to take a shower after every shit, but it's a contributing factor in the morning. Not sure why that's upsetting you so much that you need to call me crazy for taking a shower in the morning. Is it making you feel insecure to hear that someone washes more than you do? I wasn't judging, just saying what I do.

>Its worth falling for a bunch of scams to self validate my decisions.

Donate to a soup kitchen.

When you grow up a little you'll realize that some people are just mentally ill and you shouldn't take shit like that to heart. Most homeless people are vets or have no family to help them get the care they need. Of course there are some hat are just plain old addict pieces of shit but that's why God invented steel toe boots.

I'm not saying you should give money to someone obviously trying to take advantage of you. Like if I was about to enter a fast food place and a homeless person said they were hungry and needed money, but refused my offer to buy them a meal, I wouldn't give them any money. But if you think someone genuinely needs it, you shouldn't refuse to give it to them because they might be taking advantage.

Maybe its different in other parts of the world, but there's so many ways to pick your shit out of a ditch in the US that I don't pity it.

t. Previous homeless dude.

It wasn't fun, but I didn't ask for handouts.

Remove chip from shoulder. Some people aren't fit to work, and not everyone has the same experience or opportunity or mental capacity.

Tradesman here, I take a shower after I get home, in the evening. I just wash my face in the morning. No sense in wasting water.

Yeah, some people become homeless for a while because they lost their job or whatever, and some are only taking advantage, but I see a lot of homeless people who most likely got that way because they're physically or mentally sick and aren't getting the care they need.

Nice personal anecdote, great stats.

I also know of one homeless man who is a veteran, whose family cashes his checks and doesn't help him. Someone most likely received his checks as a caretaker and was abusive, so he just doesn't deal with it because it's too much for him. I don't think he's an addict or anything, he's always reading and able to talk without seeming drunk or high.

Corn subsidies are mostly why soda is so cheap.

>no excuse
So those fat kids raised with bad habits and info you mentioned suddenly become magic thin when they hit adulthood! Of course!

punishing dindus who dont pay their water bill

It's easier for people to say they're lazy or have no self-control than it is to actually try and fix the real problems which are a lot harder and more complex. I mean, I try to think that most people want to do good and help people, and they might think they're doing that by making fun of fat people, since being overweight is a problem. But, they've probably never really talked to someone who is overweight because they overeat due to severe mental health issues.

Aldi has like 36 bottles of water for like $3.00 or so.

We don't subsidise corn in Australia and we use sugar in soft drink anyway and soft drink is still cheap here.

Not only that, but I'm sick of the meme that diet + exercise = instantaneous results.

I was one of those fat children turned obese adults. It took me three years to lose 100, and I was on a controlled diet and busted my ass jogging in the morning before work and grad school, and more when I got home at night.
None of my skinny friends worked like how I and my fit friends did.
My highest weight was 240, and during my second year when I got down to 170 a few assholes still called me fat.

And that's why I get apathetic towards anyone with a vendetta against fatties, because it's not about health, it's about making themselves momentarily feel better about their insecurities.

Which is why they should all die, thanks for reinforcing my opinion.

sugar is amazingly cheap outside of the US

They do all die. And so will you.

Wow what a revelation!

That's because for whatever reason natty retards have brainwashed themselves into expecting instant gratification. They spend decades of their lives being pathetic flabby shits and then expect to see abs within a fucking year of diet and exercise. Your "skinny friends" don't need to put in the work to stay skinny, they're already fucking skinny, all they have to do is continue not eating like a fatass.

>They spend decades of their lives being pathetic flabby shits and then expect to see abs within a fucking year of diet and exercise.

What does this have to do with my point about how OTHER PEOPLE expect fatties to magically drop the weight within a few months of diet, by presuming they know about their habits and making disparaging comments?
Must be all that fat in your brain, you've got fat on the mind!

Do you live in North Philly?

> The water has about a 1000% markup.
> The HFCS in the soda is subsidized.

There, that's at least part of the answer.

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0

You mean Australia where cane sugar is one of their biggest agricultural products? And soda there is cheap even though corn isn't subsidized and they use cane sugar instead of HFCS? I wonder why.

I wish Poland Spring and its parent company would fuck off. One major reason why my family and I chose not to live in the town of Hollis was because we didn't want to be associated with one of the towns they extract water from.

something about high fructose subsidized

Why not?

60% of homeless are unable to function in society and don't deserve help. If you gave them a home and a job they'd quit and bum around in the home until itd get so dirty its unlovable
That is if they don't rip out the copper wiring for money. Don't help homeless people

I live in the Southern USA. Air is so humid that we don't need to drink water.

In other news. I think I'm developing gills.

Southern education, everyone

>yankee humor everyone

>bottled water

wtf just get some water from the tab

>buying water

>so dirty its unlovable

>water is free
>it's included in my rent
>water is free
>included in rent
>free

It's called a pallet, dipshit.

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B011N1JOYM/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1496596900&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=water distiller&dpPl=1&dpID=41yuMKKHIIL&ref=plSrch

>le minerals maymay

If you live in a first world country you are in no threat of a mineral deficiency and if you are honestly concerned you can supplement; you eat a shit ton of minerals.

>Tap water is free
nope

This. Although I pay 1.49 for it.