Don't eat me bro

>don't eat me bro

>seriously don't

- death cap mushroom

>volva
pls do not sexualize the mushroom

Eat them if you don't like your liver and kidneys. That said, sometimes immigrants from parts of Asia confuse them for common edible mushrooms from their area.

Also people confuse them for edible puffballs sometimes when they are young.

Chinese people in the area have died from thinking they're some delicacy from back home, so we have these signs around

Ayyyyy
A canbro

Lots of death caps in the brindies, plenty of good shit too. I usually go picking round tidbinbilla.

>anus
>vulva

lewd

Lol, I saw some before idk who would eat random mushrooms without being skilled in mycology

Puffballs grow in sandy areas though

How long would it take for me to die if I ate one of these? Also would it be painful? (asking for a friend)

At first, it would just make you really sick
it would probably take awhile and you would
have to eat a lot of them.

Dumbasses from third world countries

What kinds do you pick?

>casualty department

damn son canada go hard

Well at first liver and kidney failure will hurt, but you'll slip into a coma pretty quickly.

Apparently it comes on as if you have the flu, and then by the time it gets bad you're fucked if you haven't already gotten to a hospital. Destroys your liver, I think they can sometimes save people with a transplant if its progressed that far.

if it's white and has white gills don't eat it

phew that was hard

I don't know about the mushrooms, but I have seen people die from liver failure and it didn't look good and it was not fast.

If it's a mushroom in the wild and you aren't 100% sure of what it is, don't eat it

I have a bunch of puffballs in my overgrown backyard

Fhe most dangerous thing about deathcap is that you don't get the real symptoms until it's far too late to treat the poisoning, because it's symptoms of your organs that just failed

I always forget that everything about that continent is retarded. Thanks for reminding me.

My dad used to grow shiitakes on some logs when I grew up in the Midwest. Now I live in NYC and my parents live in Las Vegas so no more log shiitakes for me. They were pretty good in stir-frys and with steak in the summer. I can't imagine foraging for mushrooms unless you're absolutely sure of what you are getting. He was harvesting from a colony he started himself, but occasionally eyeballed some wild puffballs that grew out in the trees. Mom convinced him not to go for it.

>At first, it would just make you really sick
At first you wouldn't even notice. That's what makes them so dangerous.
>and you would have to eat a lot of them.
No, one is quite enough to kill you. In a most painful and protracted fashion.

>canada go hard
>Canberra is Australia's capital city.
>mfw

>wanna go shroom picking for eating and also for magic mushrooms
>dont want to fuck up identification / spore print and risk death
this sucks

I've seen puffballs in very non-sandy ravines. After a quick google search there are a shit ton of puffballs in non-sandy areas.