USDA Prime Time Again

Good afternoon peasants. How should I murder these steaks?

have you prayed for forgiveness yet for the poor cows soul?

10mm made it quick.

The ribeyes

You won't murder anything with your nip airsoft toy, user.

Micropenis thread?

>Kriss Vector

>he bought a vector

I guess you hate money then

Your giant pistol makes things interesting, but you still look like a retard.

>boneless
>huge globular if white fat
Your taste in meat and guns is atrocious.

>ywn be as rich and tasteless as op

coom them to well done

*rimshot*

>muh gun
while you're still jerking off perhaps you'd like to tell us how much you would love it if someone tried to break into your home. what you would do to them. if they wanted to put their dirty hands all over the buttocks and breasts of your close female family members. how murderous it would make you feel. and so on.

Well...I bought more than just a vector.

Don't confuse having money with hating money.

Utter trash.

It's ok to be poor, user.

Oh look, it's another 13 year old who thinks he looks cool because he bought a weapon that he's scared to shoot because he can't figure out how to break it down and put it back together to clean. Faggot.

>P90
Glad someone is buying these fucking dogs.

Look at this level of projection. Your saliness is delicious.

the poor cow gave its life so Im going to tell you how to cook them but do try to eat more vegetables. vinegar and pepper marinade or lemon/lime and pepper marinade. tenderize with fork. cook medium rare.

OP is that a vector .45?

For dinner today, I think I'll have both ribeyes abd some broccoli.

Cook to well done on a non-stick skillet unironically.

Serve with ketchup unironically.

10mm.

Or as I call it, Best Millimeter.

mmmm burnt pepper. Sounds Delish, OP!

DONE!

YOU ARE A TRUE VISIONARY, user.

>Vector
>10mm
must be nice

>Heinz Organic Ketchup

lol fag

Getting dat butta ready for a well done steak

JUST LIKE U SAID, SENPAI

>even his pelican cases are pristine
Either OP is meticulous about cleaning his gear, or none of that shit has ever been used.

Look at all the burned milk solids, senpai!

Am I there yet?

>He fell for the PDW scam

Just kidding the M7 is dope.

SENPAI, I THINK I NEED TO UP MY GAME.

HOW ABOUT I INFUSE THE KETCHUP INTO THE STEAK?

I see you are a man of distinguished taste that can appreciate the beauty of a SMG. Nice collection.

are you searing in a teflon pan? don't do that

SENPAI LOOK! THE KETCHUP LITERALLY FORMED A CRUST ON THE STEAK!

HAVE I REACHED THE NEXT LEVEL?

aww, babby used daddy's money to compensate for his tiny weewee. I bet you drive a big truck as well

that umami!

SENPAI LOOK!

IT TASTES LIKE A BURNT MEATLOAF MADE WITH EXPENSIVE BEEF.

TRULY NEXT LEVEL!

what the fuck is that thing

Truck? no. I daily a bmw m2 and track an Alfa romeo 4c.

Whst about you? You got enough money to compensate for your little peepee?

Wow, you got two "basic bitch" cars....not much better user

Yup, a pretty fair amount, and only work 4-10 hours a week. I drive a Nissan Versa :)

>meme guns

The problem with using ketchup for the crust is that ketchup has sugar in it, and burns easily (this is also true for tomato paste). The steak now has a bitter exterior that's best scraped off - although if we're being honest here, some godless animals enjoy that bitterness.

No, the wok-roast technique is best applied with other, less sensitive pastes/liquids. The chinese swear by soy sauce, but personally I find steaks need very little added to be delicious - and for those of us looking for variety, supermarket steak spices tend to be suitable so long as they contain very little sugar .

>Alfa Romeo 4c
>basic bitch
If he's an American that's easily the most non-basic bitch car in the market currently.

Oh I just got surgery to give myself a bigger peepee. figured I might as well be straight foward about it.

shut up, weeb.

usda prime is such a fucking joke

Looks delicious. Where's the sides?

is there anyone here who isnt a weeb
and im not talking about those vegan tumblr rejects vegans aren't people

DINNER IS SERVED!

Mayo for some added creaminess.

HOW DID I DO, SENPAI?

>pisses itself before it even sees the knife
uh.

Is a bit dry. Let me wash it down with some Cristal.

>no condensation
Make sure to wipe off the grubby handprints when you put it back in your mom's liquor cabinet after the photo shoot :-)

I drink it at 55 degrees, pleb.

There'd still be condensation. And the bottle would be bubbling if it was open. Careful with your mom's stash, user.

You've never had anything at 55 degrees when your room temp is 62, have you?

Also, bottle wasn't open in that pic.

Honest question for you, user. How poor are you?

>raw broccoli
>ketchup and mayo on steak
>covfefe
y

Next level taste, user. Appreciate it.

>he won't show the open bottle

>poverty the post

Your mom and dad are going to be so pissed when they find out about your shenanigans lil user

You the guy that sous vide a steak a while back?

2 steaks, actually. Guilty as charged.

>it's not an SBR
get a sig brace

Nah, mummy and daddy are overseas, and I make 6 figures.

Nah homie. Form 1 already filed.

Ha. That thread triggered a lot of folks. Nonetheless, happy eating user. Beats another mcdonald's thread.

It was unexpectedly edible, despite my efforts to trigger some more people.

Glad you put the booze back in the cabinet without getting into trouble with the 'rents. Now daddy is going to have to change the gun safe combo, eh?

Sparkling natural mineral water? What is this? Does it contain fluoride?

Nah, daddy don't care.

I'm low on cristal and dom, and whenever the ladies grace my humble abode, they always imbibe my most expensive bubblies.

Did you enjoy my FRESH OC? I butchered a prime ribeye for some laffz.

Hello alex jones.

In all seriousness, it contains URANIUM.

>he owns a 10mm
prove it
>all dat carbine love
please buy me a scorpion. or give me yours. I love you.
>pan fries steaks when we all know he has a grill out back
you fucking scumbag

I don't have s scorpion. Scorpions are for poor people.

>prove it
See

Oi, i know you made this thread to be a cunt but i'm asking for real. I see this shit at my store and just assume it's something old people drink.

I was being serious. San pellegrino was tested to contain uranium. I'm not sure about its flouride content.

holy fuck
>he not only has a kriss vector
>he has it in 10mm
surprised this goon isn't cooking on a gold plated grill that slowly deforms as it heats up

pretty cool though to have that kinda money.

You know that B&T APC9 is literally twice the cost of the vector, right? And that 300BLK AR SBR I posted is twice the price of the APC9.

Vectors are cheap.

The point of a submachine gun is, y'know, the machine gun part. Now you're just being silly.

It's good enough for cosplayin' a SOF soldier, user.

The correct term is OPERATOR.

And I'm OPERATOR as fuck.

The only thing you're an expert operator at is working pole.

Oh sorry, sweetie. I got your cosplay wrong mr. CIA spy!

;)

I'm going to operate on your fucking skull with a 168gr OTM from 750M away, you fag.

I DEMAND THAT YOU UTILIZE THE CORRECT NOMENCLATURE FROM NOW ON!

Break it down and pic it then, faggot. I've met far too many of you wannabees.

so let me get this straight. Do you think my vector is an airsoft or do you actually think I'm incapable of field stripping something as trivial a Kriss Vector?

Nobody cares about your stupid firearm purchase decisions. Semi auto "submachine guns" are fucking retarded, my main man. At those prices you could go the route of historical, high-end refined platform, fuddtacular, or actual fun range toys.

I know I'd rather fuck with a gaudy desert eagle before a semi "SBR" sub gun, just to have the uniqueness of a gas operated handgun. I mean, if you get the machine gun stamp that's one thing, otherwise I don't know what in God's name you're doing over there...

>At those prices you could go the route of historical, high-end refined platform, fuddtacular, or actual fun range toys.
it's pretty clear to me that you own nothing of interest and have no idea what you're talking about. If you did, you would know that historical collectibles start in the 5 figures, that "high-end refined platforms" isn't really a thing (although I'm sure the vast majority of my rifles fit your bill, seeing the average price for them is 2K, with a max of 7K). I'm not even going to comment on the last two.

Basically your incessant whining boils down to "bahhh if I had your money I would spend it differently bahhh", but you don't have my money, and you have seen very little of my 50K USD gun collection, and you really have had no true exposure to anything of merit.

Like I said before, it's ok to be poor.

>50k
That's a lot of money to spend on cosplay, user. Does your accountant approve of this hobby?

if you think that's a lot of money, I got bad news for you.

There's opportunity cost in every purchase, user. That's a lot of unrealized opportunity to play soldier.

Veeky Forums here, post em, would love to see that fuggin italian passion elise with some kind of Veeky Forums kino bread on the frunk

t. vq35de nissan scum

>You got enough money to compensate for your little peepee?
sounds like you do

Satisfied?

Well, money is like dick size. You can never have enough.

Fortunately I don't have to compensate too much.

>slight wear
>looks to be never fired
That's ok, user. I bet it looks cool when you do a selfie for arf.com!

Deminishing return, friendo. You can't eat money, you can't fuck money, and you can't drive money. But money lets you do all three with gusto.

>looks to be never fired
Are you retarded or just blind? Honest question.

That wear...it's been the safe more than the range, friendo. I bet it's only been fired at the factory.

Nobody is impressed with prentendo soldiers posing with pretendo arms.