>tfw we're unironically the GOAT board

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/catesish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

made me mad

Yeah dumb cunts

I don't know who that lady is.
Can she cook?

When is that pile of shit website going to collapse?
When are we going to revert back to 2005-era internet?

>checkmark next to twitter handle

Am I suppose to know who this is? Why does everyone get a checkmark now?

Who cares.
Cute birb.

she browses Veeky Forums so probably not

buzzfeed.com/catesish

GET OFF MY BOARD

Anybody can be verified if you're willing to give twitter your personal information.

What the fuck is this shit

>throw a bunch of shit in foil
>this makes you a good cook

laffin

>Facebook memes
When are normies moving on to the next shitty social media?

LITERALLY WHO?

2005 is too late. I want to go back to when Stileproject was the hip thing.

Thank you

>Literally buzzfeed on here now
Chinese moot should unplug the servers for a week and wait until normies naturally flock back to redduit

He should make "share on facebook" links.

pls be in london

I remember her now, she posted about browsing /tv/ before. It reminds me of when I was 15 years old posting about Veeky Forums on Facebook trying to look like a leet hacker. A 30 year old woman should know better.

Also if you're reading this, plz post on /feet/ general in /soc/

I would be very okay with that

Who? What?

I genuinely get pissed when I see Veeky Forums/memes (that derived from here) on other parts of the internet. Normalfags are the illegals immigrants of this place; they come here and add nothing of value, make the place worse by importing their shit-tier internet culture, and then export the good shit out which decreases its value - and then they invite their retarded brethren in to shit it up further and claim "But we've always been Reddit".

I don't mind it because it just means that meme is dead, and should no longer be posted or used.
Which was the natural course of action up until rage comics became popular, shit would pop up then fade out and nobody used it anymore.

Now shit is this awful, persistent turd that refuses to leave.

I mean, it was*kind* funny, but also really simple and unimaginative. Oh well.

what the literal fuck am I reeeeeeeeeading

As much as it reads like some "reeee" "muh seekrit club" shit, I have trouble disagreeing with any part of your post.

I think I once saw Ray Badran make the same joke on stage and he got paid to say it so maybe it's more clever than you think.

I knew that it would sound really autistic - and it likely is on some level - but yeah, I figured that most would get the point here.

Rage comics were a reddet thing, and although they did try to spam it to /b/. it didn't work...
CanIhazcheezburger meme started on the chan, and it should stay here...
Our content, our life!

>william shatner LITERALLY admits to shitposting on /tv/

>30 year old woman is as cringy and childish as a 15 year old male
Sounds about right

>look it up
>it's real
Nah just kidding, I'm not going through all that effort to check a shitpost.

You know how many famous people post on here on a daily basis and we don't even know?
Think about it.

jack doesn't count

fucking get off my board cate

So... late 90's? Can we at least keep YouTube, and comment sections on all websites (from 2010's to now)?

That stupid bitch is the cancer killing Veeky Forums

Comments sections existed, and were better because they weren't tied to social media sites and you were usually allowed to comment anonymously.

The problem isn't comments sections but the people who use them.

Now instead of shit like
>"Food stamps are too generous. We should find a way to feed the hungry without sticking it to hardworking Americans."

You get

>"LIEbrals are a joke........how abot we tax THEM for NOT working???? LOL! i know how to work for my meal.....wheres my money?? LIKE and SHARE if you agree, make this go VIRAL!!!"

The IQ of the internet has drastically devolved.

>"Small-hands Trumpkins will soon be impeached!"

It's like watching shitposting on a /pol/. But they're 100% sincere in what they're saying.

Rage comics were originally /b/ and were the hottest shit around in 2006-2008, fuck off with your revisionism

I don't get it, why would anyone want to publicly associate themselves with this place. Normal people will either not care/know or they'll think you're a weirdo, pervert or racist. People who post here will hate you for talking about their secret club. What's the advantage? Even my closest friends or any girl I'm seeing doesn't know how much time I spend here.

>Rage comics were a reddet thing, and although they did try to spam it to /b/.
>uses fucking ellipses
>uses fucking exclamation points
Delete your fucking self

But to be fair no girl you've ever seen has even known you exist.

Because this is where the "hackers" are, user. It's like internet "nerd" blackface; it's an edgier version of watching The Big Bang Theory because "they're so nerdy and random like me lmao xD"

Most normalfags won't care (specifically women) but a lot of males will know of this place even if they don't use it and they have some idea of its reputation. It's just an attempt to gain e-points. I'd imagine that they know too that if they're re-posting Salon and Jezebel articles they'd get put (appropriately) into the SJW-tier realm by many and that's not the best branding for someone since more and more people are sick of their shit. If people were posting /pol/ caps, yeah they're going to get shit but Veeky Forums is pretty benign.

Not him, but you're a revisionist faggot. Yes rage was cancer, but /b/ was nothing but cancer at that point.

FFFFUUUUU was /b/ shit. I know because I made one of the first from the exploitable template. The fact that you call it "rage" means you're full of shit and should promptly remove yourself.

>admitting to being the cancer that killed /b/

Jesus dude... I don't give a fuck what you label it as, as long as you kill yourself for being part of the original ongoing gigantic fuck-up of this site.

The original ongoing fuckup occured in 2007 after mainstream exposure c/o chanology. Again, delete yourself.

Hey, I'm not the one who oh exploitable'd a rage comic you knowyourmeme faggot. That kind of logic is like
>a thread died for this
>well there were X and Y shit threads on this board anyway

fuck off newfag

>knowyourmeme
True newfags go to ED. The last of the newfags were from before chanologyfags came in. I'd put your boipucci 2011 at the earliest. Remove yourself.

>bragging about being a newfag

Jesus Christ dude, you were part of the problem, but I guess it's all fucked now so carry on...

>unironically STILL using ellipses
You have outed yourself to be newer than cancer (which had been here for more than half a decade now)
Please go and stay go

>unironically
>ellipses
Think you gotta go fuck yourself there, my main man. Didn't want to dicksize, but been since 2006. After Snacks so not true oldfag, but you were literally the cancer that killed /b/, and yet still continue to be cancer unto today with your stupid-ass post just now.

And the fact that you brag about being an "original newfag"... holy shit nigger, kill yourself

announced sage

because "seekrit clubs" arent bad, it just sucks to be an outsider. It's easier to call them stupid than to lurk moar.

I don't see anyone but you making that claim.

>that desperate beta attention seeking nu-male

Ah, so this is where the sudden influx of leftists is coming from

>implying buzzfeed millennials count as leftist
Neo-leftism is practically conservative

What the fuck is this board, reddit?
You fags need to be gassed.

No, it's not

Fucking buzzfeed is lurking here, what the fuck.
You pricks better post up.

we're gonna have to agree to disagree on this one, user.

Oh look! The no-fun guy is here!

>trying to impress yappy ugly white girls and numale cucks

Its super easy to get verified on twitter

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD U NORMIE CUNT.

>tfw now I fell like I have to get dressed to post
I want normies to leave pls

Who's the semen druid?

this this this
the "seekrit club" mentality being a bad thing was spread by redditors who didn't want to be shamed for their cross-site posting. Veeky Forums was objectively better when it was a seekrit club, when there were less people, and when this was a less famous website. this is fact.

the "seekrit club" mentality being not a bad thing was spread by stormfag neophytes who confused Time Magazine's profile of Veeky Forums with real life

Veeky Forums WAS better when it was a smaller site, but it's not like you know from experience. I do because I was here back when it actually was a smaller site

110% of the "seekrit club" shit is posted by neophytes who think that ironic racism and pretending to be retarded was actually real racism and actual retardation, and felt immediately at home with their "fellow" tards and racists

>when it was a seekrit club
So, only the first couple of years when you weren't even here?

HMMMMMM

You know you're supposed to lurk for at least six months before posting, right?

>I've been here since summer 2016!
I bet you think pepe the frog was originally created to be a nazi mascot

>been since 2006
>uses ellipses
>uses exclamation points
>still think sage does anything at all
You are the newest of the new

Sage still works the same, friend

He doesn't realize sage works.

lmao the irony
your next line will be: "I was just pretending to be retarded"

Kill yourself

>using the yotsuba background instead of tomorrow
That's pretty newfag of her

>Tommorow
More like Garbo

>tomorrow user talking shit about any other background
fuck off with you, fucking bottomfeeder
the only people who have the right to shit on default yotsuba/yotsuba B users are photon patricians - photonricians for short.

When you use Veeky Forums for 16+ hours at a time, you need a dark background so your eyes don't get strained.

Turn on a fucking light in the background you retarded piece of shit.

Your an idiot

dark themes are only a problem if they contrast the room you're in you donglord

>wasting more energy than I need to when I can just change the background color
you're dumb

I use Veeky Forums all day and have for about a decade, and I have never once used anything but the default yotsuba themes.
If you switch it you're fucking reddit cancer and need to leave.

Surely you don't actually care about the energy cost of a single lightbulb

Dark themes are far easier on the eyes. Anyone that thinks they aren't is a goddamn retard.

I've been lurking since 2005 and posting since 2007; I can use whatever fucking theme I want, nigger.

AWAY WITH YOU

take this ancient meme and fuck off

>mfw you keep replying

we are all autistic on this blessed day

>tfw anons missed this

There is a bird on her Shoulder in OP's pic.