Ramadan

Who /starving/ here?
>Tfw it hasn't even been 10 days yet.
>Tfw Iftar is in 5 hours.
>Tfw Tarawih is killing my feet.

eat my ass

Shouldn't you be driving a van into pedestrians in London? Gotta work off those hunger pains somehow

>You have to starve yourself for an entire month.

What a stupid fucking "religion"

I'd rather eat your mothers arse.

Having a religious pretext to have an eating disorder sounds like my kind of religion. My coworkers all think I'm crazy because when I say no to another donut they roll their eyes and go "yeah because you're so fat and out of shape lol". Like that's bad or something.

But having to explain this constantly gets tiresome.

Also do you guys eat dates for iftar or is that just my orientalism/exotification fantasies speaking?

It's starting to wear on me, mostly thirsty. Feet don't hurt though are you fat?

also, you should probably include some actual food or cooking just saying you're starving isn't really on-topic

in your opinion

in you're opinion

>Starving yourself for an entire month isn't the definition of fucking stupid

No, that's fairly objective.

>fasting is hard guys
Meh it's easy if you're already on an intermittent fasting streak.

Only good muslim I ever met was dead...and I'm more than willing to go back to finish what was started...

in there opinion

Maybe if you're a fat fuck who can't go an hour without food like you

>Only fat fucks don't intentionally starve themselves like a 14 year old schoolgirl with an eating disorder and daddy issues.

No, it's even dumber.

>they call it a """fast"""
>they're allowed to eat every fucking day

Sounds like your typical college protest fast.
>if you're hungry you can leave and get food

yeah dates are very common, not a fan personally

can't you eat after sundown?
Explain the rules of ramadan to me. i'm interested. I've only ever fasted during lent
t. catholic

Kay. You guys like Vimto? My mom always pours a glassful for everyone and can't understand why I don't like the taste.

Halal chewing gum.

You're welcome.

>force people to fast
>fucking barbarians people could die

>tell people to go ahead and eat/drink if you feel like you can't make it
>fucking casuals aren't even trying

More like ramaDON'T
t. someone who regularly waterfasts two days every week

>Explain the rules of ramadan to me

1. Grow a beard
2. Change your name to Mohammed Abdul Mujahideen
3. Starve yourself for no fucking reason
4. Drive a van into pedestrians on London Bridge

You can't eat anything from dawn until sunset. Like here in South CA, it's from 4 A.M. to 8 P.M., but if you're in the Arctic, you'll only be able to eat for a couple of hours. This one guy had to fast for 23 hours for the whole month.

>Just don't attempt to starve yourself at all
>Sensible

>ramadan

>>>>>/worldstarhiphop/

and i know ramadan isnt at the same time every year, is it set on a lunar calendar? ts weird how muslims get shit on for fasting during ramadan but no one cares about catholics fasting during lent.

You get up and eat/drink what is called sahoor and then the fasting begins at the call for the first prayer, which is about an hour before sunrise (like 4:30 am here). You can't eat or drink anything during fast, nothing should pass your lips etc. You're also supposed to kind of fast against other things like no sex, no evil thoughts. If you break the fast then you can make it up at a later date. (if you break it accidentally then you are fine, like if you sip some water just without thinking)

The fast ends at sundown, the call for Maghrib prayer (around 8:00 pm here), and then the meal is iftar. A lot of Muslims actually gain weight because they feast after sundown, kinda like thanksgiving every day, especially if you go to the mosque there's tons of food.

don't catholics just not eat meat. on fridays. for 40 days?

no its a fast for 40 days plus no meat on fridays.

pretty sure they ruled that people in extreme situations like that are allowed to use the sunrise/sunset in mecca as their fasting time

No modern Catholic fasts for 40 days in the same model as Muslims do for Lent. None.

can you at least rinse your mouth out? like not swallow but just rinse and spit?

fast of what>?

but they can eat fish. wow. so hard
as long as it's semen

does ramadan mean theres going to be less poo in the streets

heathen
just a general fast don't be a fatty and eat less.

yeah you can. I think you aren't supposed to brush your teeth either but sometimes I do that coz your breath gets horrible

>fasting
>merely eating less

that's not what a fast is, you fucking idiot

I swear to fucking GOD I wish every single one of you retarded religious cunts would just fucking die already. You're a plague upon this world, no matter christian, muslim, or jew.

>just a general fast

Fucking Catholics. At least the Muzzi's have some conviction of faith.

what does general fast even mean?

Nothing at all.

>no evil thoughts
killing khuffar doesn't count as evil of course

nigga you dont go to any traditional latin mass types.

90% of the normie catholics still dont know meat is banned unless you are doing an alternative sacrifice

>traditional latin mass

Like I said, no modern Catholic.

Have you tried not being an infidel user?

>Tfw Tarawih is killing my feet.

Oh no, you mean like the people you savages actually kill?
Or the ones you tried to kill fuckign today?

You better be in your own fucking country and not europe shitskin

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>Its weird how muslims get shit on

Is it?

Is it really?

Name another religious group that's been suicide bombing civilians, burning people alive, lopping off heads, and stoning people to death like it's still the dark ages, and then you might understand why nobody gives a shit about Muslim "holidays", and why they get shit on.

Fuck Muslims, and their stupid holiday.

Mud people gonna durka durka

It's like a month earlier each year or something

>Name another religious group that's been suicide bombing civilians, burning people alive, lopping off heads, and stoning people to death like it's still the dark ages

Hey let's go for hard mode, name a religion which has done ALL OF THESE THIS FUCKING WEEK

And they can do it in their own shitholes and stay the fuck out of non-Muslim / normal people nations.

ramadan is double xp weekend for muslims
prove me wrong faggots

Haram, dried dates have the same chemical that causes alcohol intoxication in them.

You can eat when it's dark, bro. A lot of Mussies in the first world actually gain weight during Ramadan, because they gorge like pigs in the night and have easy access to all those empty calories.

>History started within the last 80 years.

Islam is a little late but all religions have been killing people for the past 1000s of years and now that Nazis are back in the US the Christians here are doing it as well

It's not a fast, you just give up something you really enjoy.

>But Christians did bad things a thousand years ago
>Disingenuous inbred filthy shitskin islamist

Yeah name on Christian, Jew, Buddhist or Hindu suicide bomber, that's what I thought Ahmed

Yeah exactly, every other religion evolved, yet somehow you are incapable maybe its the severe inbreeding?
I am not religious and far past the point of being shamed or guilted, you are a disgusting backwards savage

Now let's play that game, name any other religion who has committed such atrocities this week, oh whats that you can't?
Really makes you ponder huh

>and now that Nazis are back in the US the Christians here are doing it as well

Good you deserve it, I hope they release a bio-weapon that targets your people specifically you are a plague on Europe and her children, we will wipe you from the earth, I hope you get aids and cancer personally and die of starvation on the streets

REALLY

MAKES YOU

That's just modern bullshit to prevent casuals from dropping out of Catholicism. The truly devout have a proper fast.

THINK

>same chemical that causes alcohol intoxication

So alcohol?

How are those stats compiled? They seem a bit inaccurate, considering that islamophobes have been literally bombing the middle east for the past two decades.

Counting the dead over every terror incident in the news over every Ramadan.

LOL region of peace my ass we should kill them all and then the world would be better hey!

>ramadumb

I know this is a meme post. But they also could convert to any other religion, or be non-religious.
That's opening another can of worms, since apostasy is also a literal death sentence.

Can't wait for this thread to get nuked for being off topic.

BBC news has just updated.

The terrorist driver in London was dyslexic.

He thought he was celebrating Ramavan.

We should let them all be refugees in the free world and then they could convert to the one true faith (atheism) without inviting death sentence.

>These guys are animals. Killing is bad!
>Its ok when I kill though

The point fucktard was that all religions bring violence and death when they get any significant numbers. All religions for the entire existence have been doing it and Christianity stopped committing genocide (atleast solely on the basis of religion) within the lifetime of people still alive.

You're obviously just as bad as the people you're against though. Suicide bombers do it because they are encouraged by people like you. White Christians commit mass shootings and random hate crime because they are encourage by people exactly like you.

underrated/10

stolen from /pol/ /10

Look at this little cuck bitch useful idiot spewing out his muh christians line like he's been indoctrinated to despite having no knowledge of history whatsoever.

Slavery and Manifest destiny were both justified because of the bible

3 halallalalalalals out of 4.

Go to the /pol/ thread you dimwits.

O i cant wait till we nuke the middle east.

why can't we have a muslim ban on Veeky Forums? whether real muslims or not post here, anytime anything islamic is even brought up, it causes a shitstorm just like this thread. ban all the mohamedans and ban even talking about it here. get rid of all the shit.

Don't you have people to run over with trucks and stab at the moment?

But then Veeky Forums would be totally unpopulated within 10 years because that's when the entire world will be following the One True Religion?

Fake as shit. There are dangerous Christian militias in some parts of the world, places like Burma that persecute non-Buddhists heavily, and numerous religions that still execute people for being heretical or practicing witchcraft or whatever. Every religion has a potential for violence (though Islam and Christianity more than usual).

>because our culture has developed to kill people in formal wars, this other culture is barbaric for killing people in different ways.

islam is only 1300 years old, christianity maintained its "white man's burden" mentality well into the 1800's. completing ignoring the typical images associated with religions, id really rather just talk about ramadan.

usually i enjoy ramadan but this year has been kind of a drag. three years ago, we spent our ramadan in iraq, and 8pm-4am were so much fun in the streets. families pouring out, children playing in the streets, it was so lively!

our dinners have been the usual foods, although i feel like some of us binge more than appropriate. pic related was our first night. ive been craving yogurt drink for days. i think ill end up making some soon.

what do you guys make after fatoor? when dinner is all settled and you think to yourself, "well, i think itd be nice to make some french toast and have everyone gather around," do you usually end up just eating something light with tea?

no gum on ramadan either, fuck face

>eating on the floor
>newspaper "table"cloth
>no utensils
might as well be a bum. bomb yourself you shitstain.

Not even Sinn Fein sought to purposely kill civilians. Especially not women and children. Islamic terrorism is a new depravity.

Nothing new about it really. Same old shit except now they use rpgs and trucks instead of scimitars and horses.

Good goy

>No water

That is subhuman behavior and I'm not criticizing Islam at all.

Skip food, no juice, etc etc yeah whatever. No water? That's barbaric.

How much of your spit are you allowed to swallow?

try eating a bullet, ahmed

this

I live in Minnesota and when I went to Burger King at five today there were some Somalis in there eating burgers

eating in the ground is literally the comfiest thing ever, and previously we'd use a cloth but it became so pointless keeping it clean when we could just recycle the newspaper. also, do you not eat your soup with your bare hands?

i am honestly unsure if the colonization and rape of indigenious devil peoples was limited to only the men of the tribes, or if it also included women. i agree that modern-day acts of violence are unbearable.

do you guys have any food-related comments in regards to ramadan? yesterday my work had a potluck and i contributed baklava. they liked it!

>No modern Catholic fasts for 40 days in the same model as Muslims do for Lent. None.
Eastern Catholic Rites say hello

It's only 12 hours a day, and it's designed to engender awareness of your mortal fragility while honing your gratitude towards Allah. You can also do it for extra time to receiver a free pardon for all your sins, unless you menstruate during Ramadan in which case you're so disgusting that you have to do it for the extra time without any bonus.

also, i miss masturbating.

>id really rather just talk about ramadan.

Then go to a shitskin Muslim forum, you piece of human garbage. Your cult is a poison and a cancer to the planet, and I shit on you and your "holiday".