>Its even hard to swallow

Is there anything more sickening?

Protip OP: If you peel the yellow outer skin it tastes a lot better

That's actually a lie
There isn't a single thing worse than what's inside of that thing
I would rather eat my fridges cardboard box

>Is there anything more sickening?
Your taste in food.

I always found apples to be unpleasant because the juice made fucking everything sticky, and past the first three bites its just an unpleasant mush

There is nothing worse than people getting arrogant about their corrupt genes. Pro-tip to any slack-jaw with a ball-sack full of poison before you get on yet another soapbox rant about how uniquely right you are about cilantro and/or banana being disgusting: it's because your genetics have filled your mouth with the taste of the same literal shit of which your DNA is constituted.

>i have superior genetics
*eats monkey food

You're right, a natural substance full of vitamins is beneath me. But it is a proven scientific fact that your loathe for them is because of a genetic malfunction, just like cilantro tasting like soap.

Coriander does taste like soap though

Yes, if you have shit genes, which has been documented, and now has been confirmed once more.

Bananas like the one in the OP have been carefully bred for people. They're almost nothing like what you'd find in the wild.

ok, ok user dont chimp out on me
>banana eaters

eat cabbage, not fruit. same nutrition, but without the sugar.

Don't talk shit about nature's dildo. It's proof that God loves us. Sinners need to go to bed.

>past the first three bites its just an unpleasant mush

You should try some fresh Fuji apples. They're very crisp and not too sweet.

>and past the first three bites its just an unpleasant mush

maybe you should try some fresh apples

green bananas are delicious
harder bite, and the snap and difficulty in peeling only reaffirms how fresh it is

I typically get granny smith apples if I'm going to have one, I like the tang and it's always good and crispy.

Yeah for you but when you don't live in Australia there are lots of better apples available.

there is 10 types of apples at wal-mart right now, you just have shit taste

No OP. I fucking hate bananas too. I'm not usually a picky eater and would love to be able to eat them because they are a top tier fruit and so cheap but I fucking hate them more than any other food on the planet. They make me feel physically sick and even the smell makes me gag.