food.com/recipe/chicken-cutlets-with-spicy-white-beans-kale-400988
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What is your most used herb, user?
>Taco sauce has herbs right user?

Parsley, thyme and tarragon.

Rosemary is pretty shit.

>How the fuck do you even use Rosemary?

With chicken or potatoes.

Rosemary pairs well with garlic. Roast potatoes with both for a delightful Tuscan snack (Y)(Y)

Rosemary is great with chicken and pork, whether sprinkled directly on top or used with white wine and butter to make a sauce.

Rosemary pairs well with beef, so use it in a marinade or in stews. However, use it SPARINGLY. I added too much rosemary once and my stew tasted like grass.

Thyme and lemon grass are my most used. Only use rosemary for roast lamb and potatoes.

I don't see rosemary in that dish.

Basil (Thai and Genovese) and Dill get a lot of use in my cooking.

Dill butter is god damned amazing on pork and fish.

I go through oregano like crazy, I harvest and dry a 3X3 foot square of it every fall, while using it fresh all summer. Use it on all pasta, potatoes, eggs. Wouldnt use it with meat, prefer dill for that.

Got rosemary stuck in my nasal thing once when I had allergies, now it makes me really disgusted.

Dillweed a lot, garlic of course.

Dill is the king of herbs for most meats.

probably cumin, it improves anything that has chilis and tomatoes in it

You get a leg of lamb and put the rosemary on the lamb and then you roast the lamb.

Early summer I go through a fuckton of mint. Otherwise it's a pretty even blend of thyme, sage, and tarragon. I put those 3 on chicken, pasta, potatoes, soups, on steaks as a coarse chimichurri style topping.

If you use it in a sauce you've normally strain it to remove the rosemary.

Tarragon and oregano mostly. Started my own herb garden and holy shit mint really does grow like a weed, what kind of stuff can I do with fresh mint? Savory stuff preferably.

Don't forget the garlic, salt and olive oil.

Rosemary is great.

But dry and fresh are different.

I use a bundle with garlic to fat flash with butter pan fried steaks.

I add dry rosemary to my chicken seasoning very often and I I cook lamb with a nice rosemary and honey glaze.

But to answer the first question, right now it's probably thyme.

Rosemary goes great with steaks. Add it in with your butter and garlic when searing.

It's thyme for rosemary to make a comeback.

Parsley.

The flavor is really subtle, but it adds this freshness and coolness to food.

Similar to cilantro and cucumber. Know what I mean?

Oregano, parsley, and thyme.
I use them to cook just about anything, whether it be beans, beef, chicken, fish, or shrimp.

Rosemary and thyme go great in shepherd's pie. Rosemary is also terrific in this dish: food.com/recipe/chicken-cutlets-with-spicy-white-beans-kale-400988

Stick to your day job, kiddo

Oh wait...

Cilantro is where it's at.

Basil. Fucking love that stuff.

Rosemary is great on meat, especially steaks.