What's your favorite Chinese to-go dish?

What's your favorite Chinese to-go dish?

Sesame chicken, Tso's chicken, crab rangoons, chicken or beef on a stick

dog

Teriyaki chicken skewers plus a side of mixed chinese veggies

General tso's chicken and crab rangoons. It's like a 6000 calorie meal, but it's only 2 or 3 times a year.

Mongolian lamb, just to rustle their jimmsons.

why wice
sank you!

Ten minute?

general tso's and/or chicken w/ broccoli; crab rangoons; brown/fried rice.

chicken w/ mixed veggies

basically the same sauce as chicken/ broccoli but more veggies

Sesame chicken, ma man.

poo poo platter and pork lo mein

Fried rice combination plate (chicken, beef, AND shrimp), and three spring rolls.

Shrimp in lobster sauce and lobster fried rice.

Sweet and sour chicken.

:^)

Vietnamese

sesame chicken with crab rangoon is my motherfucking jam

that smiley made me LOL!

:-D

Curry chicken, Tso's, pepper steak with onions, and fried wontons.

>Sesame chicken
hnnnnng

I try something new every time I go, they have a huuuge menu.
least favorite so far is Sweet and Sour soup. favorite is pepper beef. turns out it's just fried steak, green bell peppers, and onions. i thought it would be a peppered meat

>Chopsticks stuck directly in food and standing up
キモい

it's not a weeaboo to chinese food

I'll eat that crispy ginger beef all day, every day

>general tso chicken
>shrimp fried rice
>crab ragoon

bbq pork is fucking delicious, too. They changed their sauce, and tastes so much better now.

Chicken teriyaki with some fried rice and maybe some sushi.

Sweet and sour pork.

I was drunk one night and I actually got sweet sour pork tattooed onto my forearm in Chinese writing. Every time I go to a Chinese restaurant I just show them the tattoo and they bring me sweet sour pork.

> Chinese

> to-go

user, I...

Kung Pao Chicken. There's a place by the Shilin MRT stop that is just fabulous.

That's only a no-no in Taiwan, and even then only if you do it in rice.

Good thing it didn't say "Cream of Sum Yung Gye".

those little rib meat things

Panda used to have this, I miss it alot.

I think it was Szechwan cashew beef or something. anyway it was pretty good.

Chicken/beef and broccoli or chicken/beef with peppers, depending on if i want spice and which protein i want. Both are near impossible to fuck up, still taste good when they get to you, and taste alright after a day or two in the fridge.

All these people saying general tsos are idiots. First of all if its a place you don't know, good chance there toss is more breading than meat. Also, by its very nature of being fried, it will not taste as good after the hour it takes the semi retarded delivery driver to find your hotel room, and will taste like ass the next day after microwaving.

Wrong. That shit is not ok in Korea either. Have to imagine the Chinese also don't do this.

In general it is a no no in East Asia.

In Japan its one of the few things that people never let slide. You can be the loud ignorant gaijin on pretty much anything and no one will correct you if you're new, but you leave your chopsticks in your rice and pretty much anyone thats even slightly acquainted with you will reach over and yank them out and tell you how thats the worst thing you can possibly do at the table.

Bullshit.
Weeb.

>Let me tell you about your experiences

Do you even have a passport? Or do you think you know about the world from shitposting on Veeky Forums?

>Do you even have a passport?
I have two actually and have travelled more than most. You retards think anime is representative of Japanese life.

>>I have two and and have travelled more than most
>>I'm the this ignorant of the world
Yea bullshit

I lived in Chiba and Koto-ku, so don't tell me your bullshit about what you think Japan is like from your tourist visit if you've ever even been