Name a better breakfast sandwich

name a better breakfast sandwich

chicken biscuit, for one...

Anything not made at fucking McDonald's.

Today I had a BBQ Pulled Pork sandwich with cilantro garlic hollandaise sauce on jalapeno-cheddar toast, with two poached eggs on top. Absolutely bueno.

for me

The statistical probability of this guy being fat is high but he'll just deny it.

Like fuck I will. No shame here in liking tasty food.

Also implying that OP's image isn't objectively unhealthier. Heavily processed McDonald's breaded pressed chicken patty on a pre-prepared egg square with cheese product all on two griddle cakes, made on their greasy hot-plates.

you're fat

Super Sonic Breakfast Burrito

not a sandwich

And happy about it. Are you unhappy, user?

>jalapeƱo
>garlic
>cheddar
>eggs
>BBQ
Jesus "foodies" have no sense of subtlety. They instantly think a dish is amazing if each ingredient has at least two additional unnecessary ingredients added to it. You can't even properly experience 17 different flavors in a single bite. Calm down with the pretentious bullshit and let the BBQ be BBQ.

It wasn't at a BBQ place though. Admittedly it seemed like the sort of place that catered to foodies, but I had a free birthday coupon, so fuck it, right?

Yeah I wasn't attacking you personally. I just hate self proclaimed foodies.

Breakfast in sandwich form is fucking pleb.

That said, it was fucking delicious. Shit melted in my mouth.

>you're fat

honestly some nice thick back bacon on toast with tonnes of butter and plenty of brown sauce is far better than any of the shite posted so far

Someone sneezed on your food.

go to rise
get the country ham biscuit
add the optional fried green tomatoes
learn the meaning of life

Remember this one?

Hardees steak egg and cheese biscuit. the steak is breaded and deep fried.
I would dream about those things some nights

What kind of shit comes out of your nose

>not a bacon, egg, potato, and cheese taco
you will never be ubermensch

Thinking about taking a bite of this, let alone eating the entire thing, makes me feel sick to my stomach.

If anyone other than a child, drunk, or high person eats this; they should be killed

Maybe you should browse Veeky Forums instead of Veeky Forums.