Root bèer

`bout to drink one of these for the first time?
what am I in for?

throw away and drink diet version.

Disappointment.

toothpaste soda

Why don't you just try it with unaltered expectations and see for yourself? Why do you need us to tell you what to think?

i found that it tastes a lot like my antibiotics used to taste

Diet version is pretty good, a noticeably artificial, but balanced and not overly sweet taste. Kind of get a cream soda aftertaste which is quite nice. The best diet root beer IMO. Had it today since I stopped at a gas station on a long bike ride. Really hit the spot.

European? I hear a lot of Europeans associate the taste of root beer with medicine (except the British, that have similar beverages)

Root beer is tits but there are better kinds

What do your antibiotics taste like now? Pepsi? And what made them change taste?

IBC is top after they switched back to real sugar.

That first sip of your life

european here, they just taste like toothpaste to me
I find dr. pepper a bit medicinal too, though that tastes like nicely flavored cough syrup instead

It tastes better from the tap at an A&W location. Still it's a good one, a lot of obscure root beer is also nice though.

why does european toothpaste taste like root beer?

why does american soda taste like toothpaste?

Because Europeans used sassafrass to flavor their toothpaste instead of mint, and it stuck. Sort of like why we keep using mint for toothpaste and mouthwash in the US.

Don't drink too many or you'll fuckin feel it in the morning. For every 2 you drink be sure to have a glass of water.

How does root beer taste even remotely like toothpaste? This is almost literally a case of comparing apples to oranges.

Tastes like these, but carbonated.

Oh, makes sense. But then again I use mint toothpaste and I also fucking love mint candy and mint tea.

ima have to get some eurotrash toothpaste