What's the worst thing you ate Veeky Forums?

What's the worst thing you ate Veeky Forums?

What the fuck is that.

I don't know, but it looks illegal.

My mom's veggie pizza
>Pillsbury crescent crust
>ranch for a sauce
>carrot sticks, broccolj, and cauliflower as toppings

I once went to a fucking McDonald's I'm a trust fund baby so I always eated on good restaurants or at home, whatever my cooks made.

I ordered a quarter pound and it tasted like cardboard.... Can't believe people actually wants to go there, I went but because it was a novelty, maybe Juan just made a terrible burger that time but I'll never stop by there ever again.

flyover - the post

FINKLE IS EINHORN

EINHORN IS FINKLE

EINHORN IS A MAN

OH MY GOD

Yeah it was bad. Both of my grandparents could cook really well. They had their own garden and made a bunch of authentic German food (they were first Gen immigrants) I don't understand why my parents were like "fuck that, let's just eat out of a box instead."

Who's the market for this? Little girls having their classmates over for a birthday? Or just pony fags?

People who think it's funny to make people like you angry and confused, obviously

I don't see the humor in wasting food just to set off a retard who gets angry at cartoons, but I can see why they do it

Oh fuck. A christmas party I went to (rural nebraska) had like three of these. I was hyped because I thought it was a proper pizza with vegetable toppings. So much disappointment. If it had normal crust it would have been passable. That crescent crust, though, fucking nasty.

No pun intended?

Liverwurst you retarded ape
Why are you even on here if you don't know what that is? You're wurstless

If you haven't noticed there's been a fad of unicorn themed foods over the last year or so. Even fucking Starbucks jumped on that bandwagon.

My ex used to boil the shit out of pasta (rigatoni), cook it to mush. Insert condensed cream if mushroom. Insert canned generic tuna.
I really did try enjoying it. She made it regularly. I honestly couldn't gag it down.

do you legitimately believe this product was made solely to anger people? you fucking mouth breather?

Yeah it's not like you're angry or anything

Ur moms p00sy (someone had to tell this)

Brony bratwurst

WW2 was a hell of a drug user. Poisoned the cooking sense of an entire generation that still lingers today.

It wasn't just the war. It was also industrial food production coupled with an advertising industry capable of convincing people eating shit out of boxes and cans (or from the freezer) was a good idea.

kys

He's right though, even if he is trolling. I didn't grow up eating fast food, so it's not a nostalgia bomb for me - it's just stuff I ate as a young man because it was cheap, available and I hadn't yet become that good of a cook. I stopped eating it years ago, figuring my money was better spent on much fewer but better quality burgers. Then while traveling I stopped at a McDonald's because I was hungry and it was the only option. It was really awful. Once you get away from eating that stuff it's almost shocking how bad it actually is.

At easter time they sell this fake grass that's meant to only be decorative but is "edible."

I'm pretty sure its only "edible" in the same way that paper or orange peels are.

century egg ofc

Beef ramen with leftover barbecue meat that was over three weeks old

stinky tofu

When I was a kid i use to fild the bologna like a taco and stuff it full of mayo. Killed my taste for bologna and can only stand a bit of mayo on anything I eat.

Mämmi

How the bloody hell do Finns put that stuff in their mouth willingly

Banksy™ is such a fucking hack

also this shit is horrendous

Big long pink sausages for "little girls"

Pancit Palabok from a Flip cafe. Soooooo fucking bad. Made me toss my cookies later in the day, too.

This

Aldi's generic branded tequitos.

It was a teaspoon of brown sludge wrapped up in a corn tortilla. No meat to be found. Meat was only listed as like the 8th ingredient on the back of the box.

The goop just tasted salty. Literally no other flavor.

Had chicken in a lemon-sauce from a Marie Callender's actual restaurant.

Tasted like they took that artificial lemon juice and dumped like 3 bottle ontop of my chicken. It was completely sour and inedible.

I remember eating those once, this is an accurate description. I was so drunk they weren't too bad.

Orange peel is very good for you user