So let's check out that coffee

so let's check out that coffee
ᵒʰ ʷᵒʷ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ʳᶦᶜʰ

Other urls found in this thread:

mothership.sg/2017/04/caucasian-man-reviews-singapore-army-combat-rations-makes-it-sound-damn-shiok/
youtube.com/watch?v=yCy15D6hIhI
youtu.be/oyX4l6f2wpc
imdb.com/name/nm0932517/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pan, nice and hot

oh fuck yeah

This is a Steve thread
HISSSS

nice hiss

I accidentally typed steve1989 into a google news search bar. Apparently there are a fuckton of articles in various publications talking about him. Seriously, there are like business insider and fox news articles about the guy. I think the rest of the world is catching on to how NICE he is.

mothership.sg/2017/04/caucasian-man-reviews-singapore-army-combat-rations-makes-it-sound-damn-shiok/
he's gonna make it brehs

"Ha, alright let's get into this 194X ration."

"Oh wow, look at the cheese."

"Ugh, yep that's rancid."

"Honestly, not as bad as I expected it to be."

always bumping a steve thread

From the gq article about him
>He eats history for an audience of a quarter-million subscribers, meaning an audience roughly the size of the city of Buffalo is so committed to ration-devouring videos that they’ve signed up to make sure they never miss a new one.
Way to make youtube subscribers sound like a cult.

WHERE ARE THE NEW VIDEOS STEVE

>It's a cheese spread episode
The best ones

He usually uploads every three weeks, so I'd give it another week or so

hello food fans!

link his channel, i remember loving this guy but don't know his name anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=yCy15D6hIhI
i wanna be tom when i grow up

this guy is a god of shitposting

It is a cult, you just haven't reached a high enough level to realize it. No hiss. Nice hiss

tom willett is so based
I wish I could have gone to his meet-up this year.
hoping he has one next year so I can attend.

"oh god why am I even eating this"
"lets just take another bite"
"wash it down wish some coffee"

youtu.be/oyX4l6f2wpc
>4:57
>"The instructions say to remove the brownie with a fork.......which of course I will not do."

HELLO, WATERMELON STUDENTS!!!

I...I don't want to use up the money of a kindly old man.
>Better show up later

this dude is an actor btw
imdb.com/name/nm0932517/

In one of his videos he says he's never left the US and has barely travelled a few states away from his home. Felt a bit sad for him

>Subscribed to him when he had like 1k subs
>Check now
>Almost 350k
Seriously what the fuck.

I live in the PA and the farthest I've travelled is Florida

Love this guy's channel

Yeah but you're not 85 years old with your whole life behind you.

T
H
E

A
C
I
D
I
T
Y

I got into a rabbit hole of watching ration stuff but so many others doing it are just BORING AS FUCK. Steve is the only one who can hold my attention.

I did watch alduinhearth for a while despite him being an annoying furry degenerate because he got a hold of really interesting rations. It was enough to make him tolerable.

he's mentioned it

>Steve and Reviewbrah will never do a video together

hello everyone, this is
review!

fuck off trendie

WHEN WILL HE REVIEW INFOWARS MRE

I'm worried bros. Steve seems chill enough to not let a huge youtube audience get to him 'YO WADDUP ITS YA BOI STEVE - LIKE COMMENT SUBSCRIBE!'

However he does seem like the type to stop doing it if retards start acting like cunts in the comments and hounding him (always happens when youtubers get bigger).

I know I would.

It's a character. Dude was on a NBC sitcom back in the 90s and 90s called Dear John, as well as several movies and TV shows...he's likely traveled quite a bit.

80s and 90s...fuck

lets get this on a tray. nice.

>mothership.sg/2017/04/caucasian-man-reviews-singapore-army-combat-rations-makes-it-sound-damn-shiok/

Oh thank God. I thought at first it was gonna be a hit piece accusing him of cultural appropriation.

I prefer the new, fresh, rations over the old ones. They look so appetizing.

Wow, that's horrible. Well, wait. Hrmm--it's kind of nice, actually.

He reminds me of Kalawski from Gran Torino.

>.sg

thats like being mentioned on jack scalfani's blog

Yeah, I felt bad for the 18th Century Cooking guy.

He made a few segments called 'Food of the Enslaved' which is about slave culture and that the 18th century of course was not fluffy bunnies and kittens in tri corner hats.

/pol/ lost their collective shit and branded him a cuck for it. The weaponized autism beams blasted away.

Alduin is fucking annoying because he constantly needs to remind the viewer that he doesn't like sweet stuff every two fucking minutes

Also he smacks his lips and the chewing noises

Him being a furry is the least of my concerns

Problem with JA townsend guy is that he's pretty bland in the sense that everything tastes great and every recipe is amazing and you should try it.

I don't doubt that some of the stuff he makes is great but I don't recall him ever saying something was bad.

I made his pot roast a few times. I can say that's legit and not bland.

That is some good shit. And normally I fuckin' hate pot roast.

>dude was on a NBC sitcom back in the 90s and 90s called Dear John,

This is him, I think. Tom Willett

>And normally I fuckin' hate pot roast.
how? How can a man hate meat in its own gravy?

no shit
being a recurring character on dear john and doing all that extra work are like half of what he talks about

It has this...
>breathes in
Savory kinda smell to it, with rich, creamy undertones

That....that suit looks normal fitting

after the vid that got him famous he admitted that that suit was a bit big for him. his suits arent usually like that, theyre just not the slim fit that is popular now. hes been over this

>Four Fingers Of Death
>How does that still smell fine...
>Takes a bite
>Hmm... that's not too bad...
>Hold on... Is it edible?
>DAT FACE
>CONTINUES EATING

Not nearly as NICE as Steve.

This guy is like that cool grandpa kids always want to go to.

Because my parents is why.

Mom, God bless her was an atrocious cook. Her idea of pot roast was drying out the meat, adding a can of Heinz gravy and then having the only spices going onto the dish being salt and pepper you added on your own at the table. :(

>tfw he used to reply to your comments
>tfw you once flirted with him and he flirted back
>tfw he messaged you on youtube messages that same day and you didn't see it for 8 months
>tfw you sent him a message back as soon as you saw that
>tfw he never replies to your comments anymore
i-its just because his channel is so large now, h-he can't see them all...

slut
you had your chance with steve, now he's flirting with other guys in his private messages

I wonder what Steve sounds like when he orgasms

>Mmmm, Nice

>*cums*
>nice hiss!

He is a good looking man. I'm not gay or anything but if Steve wanted to you know, hang out with our shirts off, maybe play some touch football, I wouldn't say no.

UHH THAT'S RANCID
URRGGH
*takes another bite*

I love his intro music.

once saw someone ask if steve posts his music anywhere but i don't think they got a response. may want to ask when his next batch of videos comes out.