Pretty Food

ITT: Gorgeous, fabulous, aesthetically pleasing, lovely, special, pretty, presh, foods

Other urls found in this thread:

thespruce.com/karjalan-paisti-karelian-hot-pot-2952936
instagram.com/olganoskovaa/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

annnnd SHITPOST

Please, user, you're being unseemly.

Delet, pls. I was enjoying the thread.

AND SHITPOST

I think beer is an aesthetically pleasing foodstuff. It just looks delicious. Every time I see someone drinking a beer it makes me want one.

Poached pears are god tier desserts

user, behave

OP status: still hungry

Wtf i want chocolate cake now

Lapis is literally one of the most aesthetic foods I've ever seen but I heard it tastes pretty meh

>implying blue isn't the best food color

OC

more OC

aaaaand more OC

OC again

OC

agreed

WHERE CAN I GET IT
I NEEDS IT

i always thought beer was going to be amazing, like cream soda or something, with the way people acted about it and all. boy was i wrong, i have not been impressed with beer so far, but i haven't tried everything so who knows, just gotta keep trying stuff.

The one on the left looks like a Cup Cake.

It's an acquired taste. Think of it more as tea than as soda. The more you drink, the more you recognize the depth of flavor.

Try other varieties of beer as well.

What is this and how make?

thespruce.com/karjalan-paisti-karelian-hot-pot-2952936

Karelian hot pot

Name a sexier donut. I'll wait.

A mirror ponut? Where did you get that, the mirror pond?

NO

It's beautiful, but almost too beautiful to eat. It's like, a doughnut has to be a little rough around the edges you know? A little nasty, a little naughty, not afraid to get smacked around a little bit and do some anal

When I was a kid I saw a picture of marzipan fruits in an old cookbook of my moms and I thought that they must be the best tasting candy in the world. I eventually got to try marzipan, and while I do really like it, it can't live up to how I imagined those candies.

You'll find the right girl for you some day, user. Don't give up hope. She's out there.

The cake one with raisins is bombus

i love fried pork buns

who makes it?
moroccanlooks too swwet

Yo that shit is good but it's like $15 for a 4 pack. Fuck off. Beer fags need to get over themselves.
>Muh limited release
>Muh overpriced craft beer
>Muh palate
>Muh pretzels

Fucking Snow Cream.

Purple and white are fabulous, darling.

OC of the salmonic variety

Sure is fucking tumblr in here

OC, from tonight actually.

Those are quail. Tasty little suckers.

looks tasty

does NOT look pretty

Noted

Pussy cookies !

>girlfriend hates i call them that

Agreed. I couldn't even stomach the taste of beer til I was in my 20's. Now I drink it all the time and the cheap strong shit because I'm an alcoholic

Not that guy, but I think it's Indonesian.

I would be so disappointed in these because they'll just be m&ms.

holy fuck, sauce

Trips of truth.

Oooo baby

ahhh i miss those

uh, the pickles go under the bun

Macarons always look so picture perfect.

I've never seen them look ugly in photos.

How would you get that effect with soft serve ice cream? I'm curious.

instagram.com/olganoskovaa/?hl=en

Oh my god, im so upset ill never eat this shit

I'm skeptical about foods that pretty. Like I'm pretty sure the taste has to be compromised to achieve that effect.

Truth.

Baby baby

Cotton candy ice cream is goat. Nothing beats a big bowl covered in crushed reese's pieces holy shit go try this right now. Crush a few of them into a dust as well to top it off

These are amazing. I accidentally downloaded the entire instagram folder trying to get this one, but I can't find it in me to delete it.

That's beautiful, where might someone find cotton candy ice cream?

Fucking Baskin Robbins or any other faggoty ice cream place.
I'm sure there's one around.

Perry's has some so any store with a decent selection

What are you fucking twelve?

God now I remember why I stopped going in Veeky Forums. It just makes me hungry for food I can't afford. Please god let me eat more than just shitty sauseless/butterless pasta tomorrow.

I would post it here, but this is a blue board.

Why no one knows her name? It's Ksenia Penkina, she makes mousse cakes, which is glazed.

I want to put my dick in it

That is the worst looking food I have ever seen

Malays/nonya make those where I live. The other guy is right, it tastes sweet and bland. Other flavours are much better than the pictured one.

Now I'm fucking pissed.

That product is sold in lots of small restaurants near me, I think the company that sells the machines sells to any small business. I want one now...

Ok