Why are Americans so obsessed with sandwiches?

Why are Americans so obsessed with sandwiches?

convenient and portable.

Americans work jobs. Lazy europoors wouldn't understand

I swear I wish I could become a fucking mod and ban all this stupid ass shit

>convenient and portable.
>
>Americans work jobs. Lazy europoors wouldn't understand
>I swear I wish I could become a fucking mod and ban all this stupid ass shit
Why are Americans so defensive?

>proud to be a wageKEK
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

>being so retarded you need a bloated superstate government to take care of you
>also being so retarded you can't make a sandwich
Really activates ones almonds

Sandwiches are versatile and delicious. I bet plenty of people in your shithole eat sandwiches as well.

We are a culture where the midday meal isn't really that much of a break. You don't go home for it, so you need something quick to eat and portable. So for most Americans lunch is some kind of sandwich. Then there's the convenience factor for people who don't really cook. A loaf of sliced bread and stuff to put on it to make sandwiches allow someone who doesn't cook to make themselves many cost effective and somewhat tasty meals. Then the thing just feeds on itself - because they're popular there are a number of places that specialize in particular kinds of sandwiches, some of which are particularly delicious. No one is eating a Reuben, a meatball parm sub, an Italian Hoagie or c Cuban sandwich because it's particularly convenient and cost effective. People seek these sandwiches out because they're really fucking good. Same goes for a bagel with cream cheese and lox.

Now repeat after me: "I am free."

We're not. Brits are. They have cheese sandwhices and toast sandwhices

Retard.

?

Makes sense about the lunch part, I don't agree that sandwiches are awesome though.

why are you obsessed with Americans?

Not all sandwiches are awesome. Most are pretty pedestrian. But there are a few that are awesome. A Reuben is pretty tough to beat, as is a good banh mi or a Philly roast pork with broccoli rabe. There's definitely a top tier of sandwiches where the level of deliciousness transcends their pedestrian form.

Jose, can you see?

What's not to like?

>They believe everything they see on television
That's funny because everything the rest if the world believes about Americans are tv tropes

Try resizing this be smaller and throw in some more compression artifacts.

half of that list makes no sense. Americans dont understand the difference between grilling and frying? What does that even mean?? Do I have to be european to get that stupid joke? I dont think YOU understand the difference between "obsess" and "like". You know, obsess, like bring it up for no reason at every chance you get, use their anime image boards to constantly complain about people you dont know. Also, I live down the street from local breweries that are better that any euro beers Ive had.
Euro trash complaining about American beer is hilarious, you think we drink nothing but budweiser and coors like in Hollywood movies you obsess over?

Because the sandwich is maybe the most versatile food item yet created. So many delicious ways to have one.

A good cuban, monte cristo or turkey club wipes the floor with any other sandwich.

*of

I'm not a European, sharty.

>Euro trash complaining about American beer is hilarious
Doesn't sound like you're laughing right now my friend. :(

Thanks, reddit

>Why are Americans so defensive?
I think a better question is why is Veeky Forums full of foreign faggots who are absolutely obsessed with every retarded meme putting down Americans?

You'd be defensive too if half the threads on the fucking board were about how much you suck for both real and imagined reasons.

Take your bullshit to Veeky Forums.co.uk, faggot.

This is why you're not a mod. ;D

why aren't you more obsessed with sandwiches? You euro niggers invented them

>mfw a europoor is obsessed near me

we work too many hours a week and can afford a few good ingredients but not premade foods made out of them.

Nobody is obsessed with Americans, nobody wants to be like Mike anymore.

You gotta just laugh at it. Europoors are so buttmad at everyone. sensiblekek.png

>why is Veeky Forums full of foreign faggots
Half of it is Americans trolling /pol/tards because they're just so fucking easily trolled.

Easy food
A billion possibilities

You mean Aussies?

Wtf, I love aussies now.

BTFO

>be european
>get blown up
>be european
>get run over
>be european
>get beheaded
>be european
>get shot

>
>>Why are Americans so defensive?
>I think a better question is why is Veeky Forums full of foreign faggots who are absolutely obsessed with every retarded meme putting down Americans?
>
>You'd be defensive too if half the threads on the fucking board were about how much you suck for both real and imagined reasons.
>
>Take your bullshit to Veeky Forums.co.uk, faggot.
It's a legitimate question, no other country has as much emphasis on sandwiches. Nowhere in the op post does it say sandwiches or Americans suck. You sound like a paranoid babby

Because they fucking taste good and are quick and easy to make. Stop with this fucking stupid shit

Why are Eurotards so OBSESSED!

desu anything bewtween 2 slices of bread is a sandwich
burgers are just hot beef sandwiches

Nigga sandwiches are awesome!

and yet you're still the dumbest country in the world. Plus your people are the fattest. KEK

Yikes, obsessed.

>/reddit/

Fuck off. This place needs less moderation.

For me it is the McChicken, the best sandwich

Wisconsin and Colorado are the only states in which Bud Light is not the top selling beer. Wisconsin is the only state in which a craft beer outsells Bud Light (Spotted Cow)

For me it is Miller high Life. The best American lager that tastes almost just like the rest of them. I like Budweiser and Pabst too

I don't really understand why rednecks and women buy so much Bud Light when stuff like High Life and PBR are a little better, have more alcohol and cost less.

>Alcohols buy huge quantities of cheap pisswater
wow amazing

It's less offensive and has less of a taste than tap water if you're in the wrong place.

>It's less offensive
I disagree, Bud Light tastes like really shitty carbonated water, at least PBR and High Life taste slightly like beer, considerably less offensive

High Life is a bad macro, but pretty much above all the other horrors.

I think the question is, why the fuck is wherever you're from not obsessed? You've got tortas, banh mi, doner kebab, bunny chow, croques, cubanos, all kinds of delicious goodness between two pieces of bread. So what I have to ask you is, what sad little hellhole are you from where you haven't discovered the wonders of sandwiches?

We're not that bad. It's just all the white Southerners and Midwesterners dragging us down.

Im guessing this is the thread for it. Im going to jersey mikes WHAT SANDWICH SHOULD I GET. HOT OR COLD?

Steak and cheese. Get it Mike's way - they recommend it for cold sandwiches, but the red wine and herb mix is damn good on a steak sandwich.

lol what? White midwesterners are the most highly educated group in the country

I know they're certainly the fattest.

No, southerners are by far the fattest. Also in any American region white people are much less fat than the black and latino populations

I'm English and I fucking love a good sandwich.
I don't mean those massive fucking messy monstrosities Americans eat, I mean like normal people sandwiches.

The stuff you see Guy Fierre eat is not every day stuff Americans eat

Because we're fat and lazy

>This thread has been up for a day

Can I just strangle the mods desu