Alc | al/ck/ | alcohol general

alc | al/ck/ | alcohol general

Is there is any form of alcohol you refuse to drink or had an unforgettably back experience with that causes you to never choose it? edition

For me it is Hurricane 40oz's, as I always get drunk too quickly after a few of them.
Also Wild Turkey 101 , I will never drink it again after almost trying to force a three-way with my wife and some fat whore.
That night was stupid and Wild Turkey 101 and Amphetamines will make you act stupid.
Only liquor I will ever refuse is that.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?q=tramadol ld50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gin.

fuck i hate gin.

bad experience*

For fucks sake I need to proof-read these things, before I make them.
I think this is the third one i've typo'd.

I strongly dislike umeshu and slivovitz

Not a huge fan of chocolate/coffee liqueurs

The smell of arrak makes me queasy

However, I will drink all of those if it's socially required of me. Even baijiu/maotai I can tolerate in a pinch, although I find it to be most revolting of all

tequila

I don't know why, I just always throw up after I get drunk on it

I've vomited dozens of times from tequila and I still like it. Go figure.

I don't drink Jack unless I think I'm going to do the coolest thing ever or about to die. I used to drink that shit until my stomach lining was totally fucked and I got an ulcer.

But the only thing I haven't had since a really bad night is Grand Marnier.

I love dark liquor with my penis. It makes it feel better in my throat and first stomach. I like my stomach. It's large ;)

What did you mean by this, please elaborate?

Like I only suck dick after intaking enough honey whiskey to kill a man. I enjoy the fuckery of it. The sheer shit-cuckery of it...

Vodka

:O

What...?

waas?

>sunday night boozing

Canadian Mist. Tastes like it was distilled from oatmeal.

Southern Comfort. Tastes like cough syrup

welp finished my week of training for my new job, time to break my week of sobriety

Can I kil myself with 6x 50mg tramadol? I mean, will it definitely work? All I've got and don't want more discomfort.

google.ca/search?q=tramadol ld50

Looks like you'regonna have to keep saving those up for a while, bud

Have you neglected to tell me how you feel?
To tell me their existence till haunts you?
I want that trust again

You sshould get rosetta sstone

>wtf you cry to 90s songs on youtube because you're sloppy drunk

Sad!

snek detected

Schau hier du fucking alkoholische fuck Ich werde Sie wissen, dass Sie eine Fotze sind, die nicht mit ihrem eigenen Likör umgehen kann, Sie Schlange

>Schau hier du fucking alkoholische fuck Ich werde Sie wissen, dass Sie eine Fotze sind, die nicht mit ihrem eigenen Likör umgehen kann, Sie Schlange

LAGGING

GEt on some where german

You know what sir, maybe you should drink some steel reserve then type in German on a thread on Veeky Forums

When I was younger it was tequila but I got over it with age. I'll drink anything.

Tried a nip of this one month ago for Made Up Mexican Holiday. Absolutely disgusting. How the fuck am I supposed to drink tequila? Poitin goes down smoother than that. Is it better aged, or in a cocktail like gin?

Absinthe misjudged the alcohol I could ingest because I was a noobie at the time and ended up shitting my pants and throwing up while unconscious at my parents place now even smelling licorice makes me want to hurl

Well I'm not an alcoholic but there are many in my family. Anyway, I was drinking about a month ago with some acquaintances right before finals. This was the second time I ever drank with non-family, and the first time it was with one friend that is possibly a binge drinker/alcoholic already. I drank about 7-8 shots of rum and vodka and ran up and down the hallway like Naruto and was sliding down the railing and punching doors. When they cut me off I started trying to drink palmfuls of hand sanitizer. When one of the campus cops came in, I was able to speak perfectly normal despite being by far the most intoxicated of the group. Is this pre-alcoholic behavior or normal for people that are fairly drunk? I've been much more drunk before this, but without any unusual behavior. Is it just the social aspect? The rum was 100 proof I think.

Wine, it gave me diarrhea once and I shat my pants, never again will I drink wine

>tfw thought of something really good to post in an al/ck/ thread but so drunk you forgot it

Who 4 Loko here

>tfw

>rainy as fuck
>plenty of liquor, cigarettes, and chaser
>no need to leave the house at all

is there a comfier feel in the world? i think not

just went over 25 hours without alcohol. Had a coming to jesus when pissing the bed for the third time and mom found out. She doesn't think I'm a drunk, but she thinks there's another problem because I reek of alcohol every morning. I'm doing this for her.

Gold master race

Does Unisomn count? That's 10%. Tried getting drunk off it when I was stupid.

You know.what
>what

Fucking gnome poster

> 16 years old
> Never really drank before
> Get a whole bottle of some gross ass cake flavored vodka to me and my gf at the time
> Fuggit
> Drink the whole bottle in the course of about an hour
> Dr. Pepper mixer with it
> Passed out, shit-faced
> Wake up shit-faced
> Sugar + sugar - water
> Stomach screeches in agony with it's new found contents
> Sit outside for three hours, alone
Can't even eat or drink any of the "funfetti" or cake flavored anything without the urge to vomit, so,
> Tl;dr no sweet flavored alcohol

>this cost $14
>I've drank this amount in 12 hours
WORRIED

anyone else keep a few 375ml bottles around to measure how much you drink?

I have a couple of 1,2 L bottles of beer my dad brought home. Will probably drink these to get sleepy tonight.

How is the gold flavor? Drank the peach flavor, was okay.

Southern comfort baby. Went to Vegas when I was 22. 25 now. Remember buying Malibu, rumchata, southern comfort and jager black liquorice for the trip. Got drunk as fuck my last night there. Tried fighting dudes cause they said shit about my socks and picking up on old chicks with my friend who was watching out for me. Woke up at 7am drunk as fuck. Tried to shower and couldnt move. Got to car and passed out. Got home and gf beat my ass cause I asked some girl for ass pics. Monday morning and my head still hurts and southern comfort is still on my breathe.

211s can fuck right off for me.

well, i just threw up blood.... on my 8th 750ml

have rockstar and gatorade... and vodka

Just a quick question... I know generally heavier people can tolerate more alcohol than lighter people before getting drunk, does this apply to muscle or just fat? And does anyone know why this is scientifically? I mean the liver and kidneys don't change with weight do they?

It's tolerance you stupid idiot, and why do you think LD50 is based on weight you fucking moron

Does this include the bottle on the right?

Kek, what the fuck even is LD50. I'm not an alck vy the way, just pissed and visiting. I fail to see how not being an expert on the ins and outs of alcohol is a bad thing. Fucking alkie prick. Weak willed fucking cunt.

Stop asking stupid questions that would take you 2 minutes to find the answer for, retard

more blood = less alcohol percentage in bloodstream = less drunk
you're probably too dumb for your own good

Please tell me how having more muscle or more fat changes anything, it's literally just weight which is why I mentioned LD50 because it is correlated both with tolerance and WEIGHT

I don't believe that you've drank 5 litres of liquor.

Wow you're stupid.

You haven't had disgusting liquor until you've tried Ouzo. My god this shit is nasty. Metaxa right behind it, almost as disgusting.

Greeks make the worst drinks.

Not him but honestly people hate on them for being sugary but they're not fuckin bad for 2 for 4 the green 14% one tasted exactly like jolly ranchers and the gold just tastes like lemonade carbonated with alcohol pretty ok but I like the other flavors better because gold doesn't really taste like a flavor

swear to christ that if these threads don't stop getting rampaging brats galloping through the door, I won't be able to come here any more. Life is stressful enough.

Who here was a breatheliezer in their car? I have to be somewhere at 10:00 am. I stopped drinking around 5:00 am. Will I be okay?

Nah m8 your fucked

Fuck alcoholism. I guess I'm not going to class today

MORE MUSCLE = MORE BLOOD, RETARD

more weight = more blood

Woah, story?
That sounds awful

No I am the gnome poster, no idea who the OP is and why he thought putting gnome in the last 2 generals was relevant.

I think he is mocking me
oh god
Is he?

You are both you schizo fuck

I get that you were 16 but really?
What makes you think that sugar + carbonated sugar - water = an easy hangover?

Also can confirm Pinnacle Cake Vodka and all those other sweet flavored vodkas have the worst damn hangover their is. besides Hobo Wine.

YES . I keep a 200/375/750 on hands at all times just to help moderate myself.

>tfw buying a liter and pouring it into the 375 bottle and telling yourself
>"Thats all im allowed to have today"
But you always cheat.

Oh shit could I have been many people and then did that thing again?
I am worried, darn.
Am I becoming the thing?

You're a mentally ill schizo fuck, go to a doctor

No insurance and little money.
What do I do then?

Pick up smoking if you haven't already, nicotine helps with schizophrenia
calle calle

I do smoke, sometimes ; Why who is asking? whats a calle call* better not be a thing.

I just ruined a 35 day sobriety-streak.
That first sip of beer was the best I felt in years.

>pint of sailor jerries on sale for $6.50
>sunday off
>friend asks to stop by at 3
>sure
>drink rum
>fall asleep at 6pm
>wake up at midnight
>friend pissed, stopped by and couldn't wake me
>only fell asleep cuz he took so long to get here
>don't feel like arguing
>not sure I have any friends left
>also forgot I was baking a potato
>had to throw out the potato and eat beans

I think I got a case of the mondays

This. Gin is fucking horrible. I also hate whiskey too but can understand why people like it.

Oh yeah, this probably wins hands down. Fucking gyro niggers

Miller lite. Drank a little over a dozen of em and the next day had the worst hangover. Tried to sip water, puked it up. Tried to sip 7 up, puked it up. Went to the store (puked bile on the way) to get pedialyte, tried to sip it, puked it up. It was late afternoon before i could keep fluids down. No more miller lites for me. Weird because i normally never get hangovers

I remember back when I was 18 and first started drinking, I drank 8 beers and it made me pass out in bed, and wake up to a pile of puke over the side of the bed that I didn't even remember puking. I couldn't move the entire day. I cleaned that shit up though.
Fast forward 9 years 8 beers would be basically just enough to actually effect me.

Pinnacle is indeed the worst. I went through a phase of trying to only drink liquor and spend mess money so I'd end up drinking their cake or vanilla flavors - I can still feel the hangover 4 years later in all honesty. However, I became a virtuoso of rekindling old flames, making dozens of promises to reconnect with them, usually escalate to getting ready to meet and bang then: I'd just wake up with no pants on, hour long conversations that had me acting way overly sincere, and id be unable to move for most of the day let alone drink some water.

I'm much more controlled now, but I refuse to binge on liquor in general just a chubby beer fag now.

Bro just use a bicycle pump or an air mattress pump. Seen a guy leave a party drunk as fuck like that

How good is hobo wine for getting fucked up? I told my friend about it and I want to try it first to see if it's worth trying. I want to try a small 375 mL bottle on my own first, just to get acquainted with the effects, but not seriously drunk. I hear Cisco is the best but I can only find Wild Irish Rose and MD 20/20. Does Wild Irish Rose have the same liquid crack effects that Cisco is reputed for having? I assume 1 375 mL bottle should get me as drunk as one 40 of King Cobra at least.

I won't drink Kentucky deluxe whiskey every again after my fifth dui. Actually, I can't drink any liquor again for 5 years. If I do, it's straight to prison for me.

Not really a bad experience but ill put it here anyway.

Recently I've been getting into red wine again. I normally just buy the cheapest red bottle I can find.

But today I sprang for Hayden-Harlow Vineyard's Sweet Red.
>grape wine with natural flavors
>natural flavors
>$4.99
>9% ALC
>750ml

I was going to bash it here but it's actually okay. Dry reds are still superior though.

I have however had bad experiences with Mead and Ouzo. Ouzo I forgave but I still haven't had mead since my 21st birthday. We were drinking beer and when the clock struck midnight I wanted my first legal drink to be warm mead. Honey wine, maybe the first alcoholic beverage ever. Ended up throwing up. Dont drink mead warm unless you're a fucking viking or something. Or maybe dont have it after beer.

Shit, now I want mead.

In 45 day I will no longer have random drug and etg tests after 2 years
I fear I will not live much longer after that

I absolutely did

I'm ready to die.

Dee you bitch

What do you drink when you're out of booze. I don't have any extract

Tell us your story user.

I walk my ass to 711 and buy cheap beer. Or my local liquor store where everything is cheap.

Pound energy drinks or buy more booze.

For those of you who don't live alone and aren't far enough gone to not hide it, where is your stash and what's in it right now?

Mine is in a small drawer in my cabinet and has a 1/4 full bottle of tequila, two warm beers, and half a pack of cigarettes. I should restock soon.