Anyone here ever worked at Mcdonalds?

Anyone here ever worked at Mcdonalds?

I've been asking around various boards for some tips and whatnot. Is it as shitty as they say?

it's a minimum wage job OP, of course it's shitty

Once I cooked a McChicken.

what was it like, user?

For me, it was the best fast food sandwich.

I worked there when I was 18, it's hot, busy, monotonous, you're treated like shit by pretty much everyone and the money you get is barely worth turning up for

/r/ing bathroom sotrys

I worked there for 3 years in high school. First job. It was fun. Lots of chicks to sleep with. Manager was a total sleeze and only hired hot chicks. I made manager and then quit to work in a transmission shop before joining the Navy, since you asked for my resume.

Forgot to mention one of the upsides, they're legally obliged (in UK at least) to give you a free meal if you work a certain number of hours a day, you can basically have what you want, one fat bint I worked with would have 3 burger, mountains of nuggest and fries and a shit ton of sundaes and nobody said shit

according to my friend who works their, they clean toilets by wrapping toilet paper around their hands/arms like a mummy and rubbing them all over the toilet. Crazy shit.

The one I worked at had a playground inside with a ball pit (I fucked a chick in it). Anyway, every now and then some punk fuckin' 6 year old would piss in the stoopid yellow cube at the top of the swirly slide. I've had to go up there with 12 rolls of paper towels and clean then sanitize that shit.

>not licking the floor clean like a good submissive boi

gay

I won't drink piss unless it came from a blonde 7 year old, you degenerate fuck

>degenerate

drinking piss from an adult is degenerate, mate.

(pls don't b& me mods)

>7 year old blonde

OP here, my location allows me to choose to work front or back? Wtf do I pick?

You can fuck off more in the back but, if your's is anything like mine was, the hot chick will be assigned to the front. Plus, it's usually the people in the back that get assigned to unload the truck when the weekly delivery comes. Good excersize and it breaks up the monotony.

only one till over at mine, so there doesn't seem to be much advantage. I guess I'll work back then. Thanks, user.

semi-related, but i used to work at a grocery store and had to clean the toilets/bathrooms whenever i worked mornings. i would just take the floor mop and rub it all over the toilet and then did the mummy technique to dry it. worked well tbqh

Currently on the clock at mcwagies AMA

Is there actually such a thing as a mcgangbang or any sort of secret items?

can't speak for everyone, but our store has poutine even though it isn't on the menu.

not that poster btw

No but you can look up the fake items and request it to be made like that for an extra charge but we won't don't anything super complicated

Is it true during breakfast hours you can tell them you want your eggs sunny side up?

Also we might have some items that were discontinued but we still have in the freezer like the strawberry creme pies but that's as close to secret as it gets

Don't work during the mornings because that's when the old people come in and they are the absolute worst customers

I wouldnt give a fuck about grumpy old people

I did, when I turned 16, which was a long time ago...student pay at the time was $2.35/hr...
It was a real shit job desu...