My Secret Chilli Recipe

Hi Veeky Forums. I am a huge fan of cincinatti style Chilli.

Over my years of cooking it, I think I've perfected the recipe to completely imitate Skyline style chilli.

The recipe is mostly bay leaves, cloves, allspice, chilli powder and so on. However, this is the secret ingredient.

Thoughts?

why

just use cocoa powder and cinnamon like I do. I assume you're a philistine that puts beans in your chili and those are sweet enough

no, I use Garam Masala to give me the cumin, corainder, and cinnamon in one go. I find that Nesquik adds a je ne sais quois that just can;t be found with cocoa powder.

Beans do not belong in Chilli.

Cincinnati chili does not contain beans

please do not sidetrack the thread. Its purely for the discussion of adding Nesquik to Cincinnati chilli.

it's probably the carrageenan
none do if it's chili. I do like adding beef and steak to mine, though

so then make it cocoa powder and sugar, wa la

Wtf I thought I was the only one who did this?

Nesquick doesn't overpower the chili flavor at all it moulds right into it perfectly. I used to only do a scoop, then two, now I literally dump a while container of nesquick into every pot of chili. Taste amazing man. Cheers.

thank goodness there's one other sane individual on Veeky Forums who understands the merit of adding Nesquik to Chilli.

Nesquick steals water from Africans, i try to include some in every one of my meals to help their cause

i love cock in my ass

>chocolate in chili
kys

You two idiots have never tried it. Don't talk about shit you don't fucking know what you're talking about.

Give me the recipe, son. I'm cooking chili this week and want to make some coneys.

everyone knows skyline uses cocoa. Also cinnamon

>beans do not belong in chili

beef. onions, beef stock, ground cloves, ground allspice, bay leaves, chilli powder, garlic (crushed), garlic powder, garam masala (cumin/coriander/cinnamon), cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, tomato passata/puree/sauce, nesquik

can't beat it. Best served over spaghetti and oyster crackers with a shitload of cheddar cheese.

Measurements are included in a recipe, dumbass.

Wasn't me, but approximations would be nice. I would kill for a local skyline but they won't expand further than Indiana.

And that watered-down shit in cans/the frozen aisle doesn't count.

500g beef, one stock cube, as many bay leaves as you deem necessary, 2 tbsp chili, as much garlic as you deem necessary, 1 tbsp cumin, 1 tsp coriander/cinnamon, 2tbsp w-sauce, 1 tbsp vinegar, 1 tsp cloves/allspice, as much tomato as you deem necessary, couple of squares of dark chocolate

if you've ever had skyline you should know how it tastes. I usually just keep fucking with ingredients til it tastes right as i make it, but this is the general gist of it.

I'm not OP but i basically add the same shit minus the nesquik, i just use real chocolate but I guess nesquik wouldnt be too bad if you're autistic/don't have chocolate. Of course, you'll never get it exactly the same as skyline but I find this comes pretty fucking close.