What are some delicious foods from your country?

What are some delicious foods from your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jCpfJuQBcNk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banitsa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BBQ.

specifically bbq pulled pork topped with coleslaw, with the pork slathered in a nice thick spicy bbq sauce. with potato salad and either mac n cheese or green beans on the side.

fuck.

corn muffin, native pride, canada

bbq pulled pork sandwich**

McChicken

Scandinavian food gets such a bad rep for damn good it is. Palt has such an awesome texture

I prefer mine Eastern Carolina style with the thin tangy vinegar sauce, but this user is right.

that's good too but if I have coleslaw on top I'm okay without the tang

I don't understand how other countries can make these shitty weak dumplings when it's so easy to make palt

Those don't look like any corn muffins I've ever seen, but then I've never been to Canada before.

Korean?

If made right most food here is delicious . Indian here

Indian food is great but sometimes you guys go overboard with the spices.

It's total junk food but it's fucking delicious.

>If your dish isn't 20% cumin, you're doing it wrong.
>t. Indians

Hey not everyone can master indian cooking. Getting the right mix of spices is difficult. I'm not very good at it too but when it comes out good it's wonderful.

Agreed. Just thinking about spicy curry with that fragrant rice makes my mouth water. Downright fucking amazing.

wtf?? those arent fucking yours

i have a really good traditional indian restaurant down the road from me, well at least more tradition than the other shite passed off as indian food around here
got a lamb biryani last night, was amazing

It is, we were the first to do the specific recipe. But don't let it bother you, I don't care if some tiny spic countries want to pretend it's unique to their "culture".

Oncom

I haven't had a biryani in some time. Should probably have some this month.

the only thng you did first was produce the worst meat in the world and fill america with niggers

>the only thng you did first was produce the worst meat in the world
Why are you provincial indjian spics always so upset with the fact that our meat is more world famous than yours? Most of our meat tradition comes from the southern pampas region, where the land and cattle rasing culture is literally the same as in argentina or uruguay. Even the settlers are the same. We just did better marketing with the yankees.

>actually comparing cebu monkey cattle to argentinian meat

kys brasuca bobo

>comparing argentinean meme flatland cattle with actual, real gaúcho land
Other way around, hermano. Castelhanos should stay on their own shit side anyway. A gaúcho never steps on filthy corrientino soil for a reason, we have better cattle. You faggots also overcook your meat.

I tried your shitty meat, it was so fucking bad I didn't want to eat it, we just had shrimp and street food the rest of the trip.
My dog eat better than that

That's Hae Mee/Prawn Noodle so Singaporean.

Always delicious, and great for a hangover breakfast at a Midwestern diner.

wht are theae pho buns?

Australia

HSP

sopa de macaco uma delicia

god damnit user now I have to make bbq

Thats an AB you filthy eastern cunt.

Greetings from a "good old lady".

Sent palt. I can only find the småländsk analogue this far south. And I'm lazy.

God tier

*county

Masala Dosa from mostly anywhere in South India. If you ever find yourself in Bangalore, go to CTR in Malleswaram. Get their filter coffee and masala dosa. It's probably unhealthy, but goddamn if it isn't one of the most delicious things I've ever eaten.

Annikas Gryta

Palt is bretty good too

even king nigger love it
youtube.com/watch?v=jCpfJuQBcNk

this one of the saver street food i usually recommends for tourist friends

How the hell is a masala dosa supposed to be unhealthy?

please don't tell me you put mustard on your coney dog senpai

>not putting mustard in coneys
are you ok?

What is goin' on here?

Is that some flæskesteg?

Chimichanga smothered in glorious white queso

so you live in ohio?
[spoiler]I know the flag [and that spoikers don't work]

Bolivian food is the only thing good about this shithole

That is a New Mexican flag. The restaurant is in Phoenix, AZ. Aribba's New Mexican style cuisine.

are those french fries in the soup?

How else would you make potato soup?

Brazilians are 'spics' too, retard. Hispania is the Iberian Península, which includes Portugal, which makes Brazil a hispanic country.

Its usually made with strings of fried potato as a garnish, but I can't really find a pic.
It's sopa de mani (peanut soup)

am also leaf, these look more like the cornbread/meal muffins ive eaten than thesealthough they do look tasty tho. gib recipe?

>Claims to have good BBQ
>Has to slather it with sugary sauce
>Also needs sweetened shredded cabbage to make it palatable
>Thinks it's good BBQ

Riiiight.

i am very lucky to have a southern indian restaurant in my city and holy fuck dosas are one of the absolute best things ive ever eaten
they have so many kinds there its so hard to choose, but my favourite have to be chickpea and cheese & pepper
their prices are amazing too and portions so generous damn now my mouth is watering just thinking about them fuck you for mentioning them user

this.

why is it that so many american staple recipes rely so heavily on sugary shit or colorful toppings?

it's like trying to mask healthy food from a child so he doesn't throw a fit because vegetables are dumb

Not him, but if it's NC style it would be a vinegar mustard sauce not sweet tomato sauce. You fucknutz know nothing about regional BBQ variations.

Daily reminder that rice is for faggots and all curries should be consumed with chapatis

>shred potato
>mix with flour
>make balls
>boil
it's literally that easy what the fuck is wrong with you

>having so many M*slims that your new "national meal" is Halal
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Baeckoffe, regional specialty of Alsace, Eastern France.

Basically, it's carrots, potatoes, meat (usually 3 different types, like Beef, pork and Lamb) slowly cooked in vegetable stock and white wine

Doesn't look better than flammenküeche though

That's not a biscuit and that's not gravy.

Poutine, Canada

Picarones, some good shit

Spic isn't "hispanic" it's "no spicade english"

Meat, cheese or heretical pizza?

pretty sure those are onion rings pablo

you can make it with meat too, but the patrician and classic way is with cheese.
my favorite is with cheese and spinach or cheese and leaks

leeks, i mean

Wait is that burek, or did i fuck up the food?

Otherwise that cheese and spinach filling looks interesting.

Cheese and spinach is quite nice when hot, goes well with cup of yogurt (the liquid, drinking kind).
Moust common is just with cheese. Cottage cheese to be exact. It's made traditionally with pig lard or shortening.
Moust common fillings are cottage cheese, minced meat (beef), spinach and cheese, potatoes and onions, mushrooms and onions, cherry, apple and "pizza" (literally ketchup, origano, mozzarella, mushrooms and ham)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banitsa

Delicious. Kebabs best night food.

Though I love rice I'd kill for those

This fucker over here - taste good warm, tastes even better cold. When warm - it makes you comfy, help you drink more alcohol. When cold, it makes hangovers less of a problem.

Bigos is love, Bigos is life.

This is truly uma delicia

Why the hell is brazilian yerba so bright green?

What are you, a british wop?

Most Indian restaurants in the US don't have chapatis, sadly. You usually get the choice of rice or naan.

min neger

This is the shit. Especially if this has a big veiny one

>confusing kroppkakor with palt
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hungary, deep fried rolled pancake with ground meat stuffing. Sometimes we add peas or mushrooms. The pancake is usually very sweet. The recipie is simple, but it takes like 3-4 hours to make. Totally worth it though.

We also love deep fried cauliflower here, but I'm not sure it's from around here.

This looks like a sea anemone, or a strange alien cloaca orifice. Crusty seaweed hole, yeee

i'm not confusing them, i just happen to like both and most people who like palt also like kroppkakor

jävla auts

Gumbo